TheCactus

IRS / San Andreas Department of Revenue

On Eclipse there finally are a good number of loan companies that are operating. For the past years only two of them were operational but now there are 5! At the same time we have a lot of people not paying sales taxes every day or hour (I'm guilty of that too), huge amounts of cash getting deposited into bank accounts without a known source, people getting scammed every day and others not paying loans back. When it comes to fraud usually PD is involved and they get helped by JB & staff members during their investigations. In all the other cases there is no RP going on. Loan companies will go for OOC refund requests. Sales tax and massive amounts of deposited cash money (as a result of fraud or other illegal activities) do not get traced by anyone.

I believe the Business Licensing Bureau within the San Andreas State Government should turn into a Bureau that does more than just review license applications and wait for payments every month. It should change its name and become a bureau that can:

• review loans and help loan companies when a loan isn't paid back (involving the judicial branch and having to rely on server staff only when moving assets) = more RP
  • investigate sales tax evasion when huge amounts of money are deposited and fraud (involving law enforcement agencies) = more RP
  • investigate massive amounts of money that get deposited without going through salary and getting taxed
    - would require script support so a player that keeps depositing cash over and over would get flagged after a certain amount of un-taxed money is reached and would be investigated
    - maybe add the ability to pack money and store it in houses and the item would last forever, that way players would invent new ways of dealing with illegal income and start realistic money laundering schemes through legal jobs, successful business owners and rich people, investments, etc
     = more RP between civilians/criminals without shooting and PvP
  • review business licenses and payments as it's already doing

I believe that everything I suggested is enough work for a bureau with let's say 15-20 employees and would bring more crime opportunities into the server for corporate RP, business owners and all the other players involved.

P.S.: I have been in the business licensing bureau for a couple of months last year and it really gets boring when all the paperwork is done and there's nothing to do. You literally spend days waiting for something to happen or licenses to be reviewed. There aren't enough RP opportunities for the members of that bureau.

Edited by TheCactus
  • Like 2