Fiftyy

Decrease Chop Shop time to 5 Minutes

I feel that 8 minutes is way too long for chop shop as the amount of times I've been rolled on with only 1 or 2 minutes left is ridiculous. 5 Minutes would be a better option.

EDIT: I'm also going to bring into account the fact that you don't actually know where the chopshop is unless you know every location and travel to each one. Plus it sometimes bugs and you cant see the /chopshop text.

Edited by Fiftyy

20 minutes ago, Gangula said:

They should atleast bump the prices of the cars a little in my oppinion , same goes for drugs , you need to invest so much irl time for a low profit  not to mention that you cannot do chopping solo since you won't have a ride back 

If at least they don't make the timer lower I'd settle for this.

37 minutes ago, Chris Bluestone said:

Yeap the price for the cars is to low when you chop them . If the car cost 100k from Dealer you only get 3.4-5k

About the drugs 😄 Thats funny thing . Because when you spend 1h doing drugs is the same when you drive with Money Transporter 

Drugs are fine tuned when it comes to solo drug runs , but if you do it with 2-3 people and make an equal split after few hours everyone gets such a low amount that it just doesnt make it worth considering you can get robbed,cops might show up , you need to invest few hours of irl time etc... 

-1 hell no, i got fmj and it happens sometimes when people try to steal it, i can't even park my car outside a clothing shop for a while, this is so stupid can't park it everywhere

i suffer from all people i dont trust because they want to steal my car, and seems like you are on of those players who look to steal everything from everyone but i dont have problem with that, there is not enough money methods

yes stealing is a part of the game, hating people who steal is a part of the game too, there are lots of players who look for freedom and especially freedom of parking their cars without it get stolen like most of times.

chop shop is good how it is right now, we don't need more people to steal cars

Edited by SMILE_

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.