Luke Raven

[Selling/Trading] Comet Retro Custom

12 hours ago, TheCactus said:

That's really what they are worth. One went for 9.3m and another one for 10 mil during the last 30 days.

There are cheaper cars that reach 240 easier and with constancy so you buy it for rarity and looks nowadays. The highest they went for is money + comet retro for a chumash store so copium

shut up, the same perfomance as a banshee, sounds like a spaceship and handles way better than any car that goes 240 and is cheaper. you are a stupid individual. comet is a sellers market and always will be from now, so copium

• hand 1

20 minutes ago, hrxvey said:

i will text you in regards to your car 5635021

Ye got your message.

53 minutes ago, Luke Raven said:

Thank you for this information that has been confirmed several times now. I was not aware of these sales.

All I said was that I wasnt aware of these sales, doesnt mean I am going to sell it for 10M, I won't.

In my opinion its worth more around 12-13M, if an offer within that range pops up I might sell it, if not I'll just keep it.

5 minutes ago, Phantas said:

I will pay the dollar value city scrap would pay for this car. As it is very clearly used and not well maintained as I know your history and you was not one of bayviews finest. Stick to murdering people bud. 

I can guarantee I do the necessary tune ups and maintenance work using only the best parts that Bayview provides and all the bullet holes have been taken care of and it just got a fresh coat of paint. Even got them fukaru tires homie.

image.png

Edited by Luke Raven
  • dead 4

On 1/14/2023 at 7:14 PM, Luke Raven said:

I can guarantee I do the necessary tune ups and maintenance work using only the best parts that Bayview provides and all the bullet holes have been taken care of and it just got a fresh coat of paint. Even got them fukaru tires homie.

image.png

billy fukaru had cooler tires. ill wait till his on the market.

• NAY 1

26 minutes ago, jason said:

What price range are you actually looking for?

On 1/15/2023 at 11:10 AM, Luke Raven said:

All I said was that I wasnt aware of these sales, doesnt mean I am going to sell it for 10M, I won't.

In my opinion its worth more around 12-13M, if an offer within that range pops up I might sell it, if not I'll just keep it.

• dead 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.