Luke Raven

[Selling/Trading] Comet Retro Custom

2 hours ago, Suken said:

9m

I'll take 12! If everyone is asking 2.5 for those straight line brooms called ''Drags'', why would one sell a Comet Retro for 9 at the moment? Everyone is asking crazy prices for everything, houses, properties, businesses, stupid bikes, even Kamachos are selling for 550k? I believe we can call it inflation but in any case, no sane person would take 9 at the moment, considering that you can barely do anything with 9 anymore. Maybe a 4g and a drag?

1 hour ago, zooke1 said:

I'll take 12! If everyone is asking 2.5 for those straight line brooms called ''Drags'', why would one sell a Comet Retro for 9 at the moment? Everyone is asking crazy prices for everything, houses, properties, businesses, stupid bikes, even Kamachos are selling for 550k? I believe we can call it inflation but in any case, no sane person would take 9 at the moment, considering that you can barely do anything with 9 anymore. Maybe a 4g and a drag?

4g's are going for less than 4m and the drag market is inflated because of one individual who is buying every drag and reselling it for 2.5m

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Jett_J said:

one individual who is buying every drag and reselling it for 2.5m

I don't think any of his drags were sold tho LOL no one in their right mind would buy a drag for 2.5 mill. I appreciate that he's putting a lot of effort into this, but like, he's just wasting his time.. 

• YAY 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.