Vasquez

More house commands

Hello,

This suggestion is fairly straight forward.

I'd like to see more houses commands;

/houseinvite [House ID] [Player ID]
Send an invite to a player, if he accept, he will receive a waypoint to said house.
/houseinviteaccept [House ID]
Accepts the most recent houseinvite request.
/houses
Shows all of your owned houses, as well as showing the house ID
EG;
MacDrive 2, East Los Santos - 362
Testroad Dr 7, South Los Santos - 281

/setrentable
Toggle the house rentable or not. - toggling this command does not effect players already renting.

/setrent [Price]
Sets the rent

If a player is renting, the player will hourly pay the required rent.
Eg:
Player A rents a house to Player B
Player B pays 250 dollars per hour
Player B plays for four hours, and logs
Player B has now paid 1000 dollars in rent.
Player A logs into the game
Player A receives a notification, saying that 1000 dollars has been collected over the rent
Player A receives the rent money through his salary.

There should also be a list for the house owner, so he can kick out renters as well.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DominykasHD said:

There is a command "/showhouses" and it shows on the map where is your owned houses, but ye more commands would be great.
+1

I'm aware of the /showhouses command, but it only shows the house icons on your map, and not a proper list with your house adresss and house ID, which is why I think /showhouses should be changed to include more information or to add in the /houses command as mentioned above.
Thanks for the support

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

About the renting thing; I have seen a similar suggestion for renting cars. Though, this idea was stopped because that way people would be able to rent supercars and that would lower the value of those cars (which I like they are overpriced as that makes them really special).
I am not sure how this will end up with houses. There are people who buy multiple houses and I would love to see them renting those. That way more people can actually get a house without spending the full price for it right away.

Not sure about the invite commands though... Seems like a little party-invite system... I don't see how this would be a thing IRL.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yputi said:

Not sure about the invite commands though... Seems like a little party-invite system... I don't see how this would be a thing IRL.

In real life, we have google maps that allows us to write an adress into our phones and give us a waypoint.
It's the same principle.
There's many RP reasons as to why somebody would house invite another player, not only for parties.
Such as inviting friends over, showing off real estate for potential buyers etc. 

4 minutes ago, Vasquez said:

In real life, we have google maps that allows us to write an adress into our phones and give us a waypoint.
It's the same principle.
There's many RP reasons as to why somebody would house invite another player, not only for parties.
Such as inviting friends over, showing off real estate for potential buyers etc. 

I do think its better to have an adress and a map with all adresses. I love the command where you can see your houses with teh addition of the adress, but maybe combine that withh an actual map with all the streets on it?
With party-invite system I ment more something like a mactmaking game. You get an invite to join a group to play together, that is what I did mean. I think the actual adresses could be made more usefull with a map with all the streets on it.
With such a map it would be possible to save adresses and remember them. then you dont need a invite to know where the house is as mostly when you navigate to teh location you have the location itself...

Edited by Yputi
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Yputi said:

About the renting thing; I have seen a similar suggestion for renting cars. Though, this idea was stopped because that way people would be able to rent supercars and that would lower the value of those cars (which I like they are overpriced as that makes them really special).
I am not sure how this will end up with houses. There are people who buy multiple houses and I would love to see them renting those. That way more people can actually get a house without spending the full price for it right away.

Well there is waypoint system for drug labs i dont see the reason for not implementing this system then.

+1

3 hours ago, Yputi said:

I do think its better to have an adress and a map with all adresses. I love the command where you can see your houses with teh addition of the adress, but maybe combine that withh an actual map with all the streets on it?
With party-invite system I ment more something like a mactmaking game. You get an invite to join a group to play together, that is what I did mean. I think the actual adresses could be made more usefull with a map with all the streets on it.
With such a map it would be possible to save adresses and remember them. then you dont need a invite to know where the house is as mostly when you navigate to teh location you have the location itself...

/houseinvite [HouseID] [Player ID] *bing* You get a notification, "you have been invited to Nick Smokerson's house, to accept houseinvite type /accepthouseinvite or whatever, and it sends you a blip, to the location of the house 😄 How is that not nice? 😛

Just now, Nick_Smokerson said:

/houseinvite [HouseID] [Player ID] *bing* You get a notification, "you have been invited to Nick Smokerson's house, to accept houseinvite type /accepthouseinvite or whatever, and it sends you a blip, to the location of the house 😄 How is that not nice? 😛

If you have to accept the invite on phone then it would be a similar to something like snap-maps making its kinda realistic?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.