Kazjii

Countdown to my bday

Kazjii's birthday is fast approaching and there is so much to do to prepare for the big day. Kazjii has always been a big fan of birthdays, and this year is no exception. There are only 114 days left until the big day, and Kazjii is already making plans for how to celebrate.

One thing that Kazjii is especially excited about is the Sheriff's Department. Kazjii has always had a fascination with law enforcement, and the Sheriff's Department is the best in the business. Kazjii is looking forward to spending some time with the officers and learning more about their work.

In the meantime, Kazjii is busy making sure that everything is ready for the big day. From decorations to invitations, Kazjii is taking care of all the little details to make sure that the birthday celebration is a success. Kazjii is also making sure to invite all of their friends and family, as birthdays are always better when shared with loved ones.

With only 114 days left until Kazjii's birthday, the countdown is on. Kazjii can't wait to celebrate and is looking forward to a fun and memorable day with the Sheriff's Department and all of their friends and family.

Edited by zooke1
  • dead 1

guys. GUYS. GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

7 DAYS UNTIL MY BDAY

( 6 if you are European )

7 أيام حتى ولادتي

7 päivää syntymäpäivääni

7 dienos iki mano gimimo

7 dagar kvar till min födelsedag

7 päeva mu sünnipäevani

7 Tage bis zu meinem Geburtstag

7 ימים ליום הולדתי

7 μέρες μέχρι τη μέρα μου

7 днів до мого дня народження

Cant wait to share all my present and love with u all

• Like 1
  • POG 1

Just now, Shwy said:

He gets a response and I get ignored?
I dont care about ur bday anymore!

Listen here! He is showing obvious hostile hatred and OOC backlash for being such an AWFUL IC driver. And also, he actually loves me and begs me day and night to play online interactive games with him. Take a look at what he sent last month. Care to explain @ComradeCorbyn

8b4344cf28f396cc9c5492d42e2a244b.png

On 4/3/2023 at 11:11 PM, Kazjii said:

Listen here! He is showing obvious hostile hatred and OOC backlash for being such an AWFUL IC driver. And also, he actually loves me and begs me day and night to play online interactive games with him. Take a look at what he sent last month. Care to explain @ComradeCorbyn

8b4344cf28f396cc9c5492d42e2a244b.png

Its been days and we still haven't gotten an explanation from @ComradeCorbyn....

Interesting....