Vasquez

Dimension command

My suggestion is simple.

Give players the ability to reset their dimension to the default one. ( aka the one everyone plays on )
It would reduce some reports I believe, and would make it all in all easier if people think they are desynched.

Thank you for reading my suggestion, leave a comment with what you think.

For:           1
Against:    2

For/Against is based on the replies made to the suggestion thread and not on likes

Edited by Vasquez

If the command was restricted to always reset the vw to the default one, how would it get abused?
I don't know the coding, so I'm genuinely interested. 

Like, if you're in prison and in vw 21, using the command wouldn't do anything at all,
But if you're already in prison, is it then not better to have a command to reset the vw, instead of waiting maybe +15 minutes for an admin to respond,
thus giving the player more time to abuse his offset vw?

18 minutes ago, Aldari_Tagril said:

Could easily be abused to farm salaries or to escape RP scenarios by placing yourself in a different dimension. 

23 hours ago, Vasquez said:

If the command was restricted to always reset the vw to the default one, how would it get abused?
I don't know the coding, so I'm genuinely interested. 

Like, if you're in prison and in vw 21, using the command wouldn't do anything at all,
But if you're already in prison, is it then not better to have a command to reset the vw, instead of waiting maybe +15 minutes for an admin to respond,
thus giving the player more time to abuse his offset vw?

^^
As stated earlier, I dont see how it should be abused if the code is well good enough

1 hour ago, attacking said:

-1 sv code must be fixed and will be fixed

Can you explain this in more depth? I dont know about the things that goes on 'backstage'

Players can not see players in other dimensions. If we are in an interior, we are in a different dimension, so for example if I am in prison, with a few cops, I reset my dimension and suddenly they can not see me anymore as we are in different dimensions. The only way to get around this would be to only allow the command when you are in the normal world, but then you wouldn't need to reset it, because the bugs occur when you enter/exit the world.

Just make it so you are only able to use to go BACK to default dimension by one command without you chosing what dimension you will endup in ( as in make it so when you type a command it sets your dimension to the default one where everyone is at ) , if you are in prison and you type a command it will place you into a dimension where everyone is at while in prison etc. That way it cannot be abused since you cannot change dimension , but only revert it to the default one of the current enterior/exterior you are in 🙂