Jeff Thompson

Revolutionary Suggestions

Dear Citizen,

Our town is full of corrupt people, gangs and pyscho's. Whenever we wan't to retrieve our salary we need to pay a small amount of cash to taxes.

So what I would think is that those ''Small'' amounts go to the PD and the MD ? Thats it ? We don't pay more taxes then that. It is actually pretty bad if you think about it.

If we would have a person that could choose our tax-rate and then spend it to things the civilians want for example ''More police officers'' or ''More job opportunities'' etc.

We need a ''Mayor'' somebody that democratic gets chosen by the citizen to improve the city and raise taxes to spend it wherever we need it for.

What would be the advantage of the Mayor

- Higher/Lower Salaries in general

- Raise/Lower Daily Taxes

- Add more jobs to LS 

- Be the middleman between the city and the admins

And much more !

I think if we have a mayor that is active in the city, that drives around and asks to the people what they really want to get improved.

That Los Santos would improve piece by piece ?

What do you think ?

Jeff

-1 This is never going work.

First we need to get rid of the deathmatching people, things really changes in 6 months, i'm not enjoying the server at the moment.

How are you going to implement RP stuff when most of the people are only robbing and shooting people?

We should make a suggestion about changing the server name to Cops/Robbers instead of RP this would benefit everyone!

31 minutes ago, DKDann said:

-1 This is never going work.

First we need to get rid of the deathmatching people, things really changes in 6 months, i'm not enjoying the server at the moment.

How are you going to implement RP stuff when most of the people are only robbing and shooting people?

We should make a suggestion about changing the server name to Cops/Robbers instead of RP this would benefit everyone!

Suggest you to check this

-1 not even revolutonary. what will change if you put more money into pd/md? Answer is nothing they will get paid more for what? doing the same job they're doing. RP is bullshit here aswell not sure why everyone says "OH YEAH RP BOYYYYY" when you see police doesn't even have rules by how to punish a person oh wait they're judges themselves. Yesterday I was pulled by a cop since I didn't stopped at red light, oh wait noone even stops at red lights, EVEN POLICE they run trough city 150km/h without any sirens (and it's not one person doing that it's most of them). The thing with it Los Santos is way too big for 200 people (that are max on a good day), so even stopping at red light makes no sense when the traffic lights are coded for single player mode and doesn't even have a traffic. They should look at the problems that there's nothing to do besides being criminal/pd/md. Let me break that more. There's like 5 unofficial jobs that are most of them driving without any rp interaction whats so ever. Then we have 6 official jobs and 3 of them makes no sense at all. having 2 mechanic shops for what? that there would be 2x less interaction in a already standing - waiting job. oh don't forget taxi drivers when there's city bees and everyone has their own car. I really don't understand at what admins are looking. People ar just dropping on this server (just look at the disscussions that lots of people don't even know why they're here anymore since it's aint good anymore people are playing here on a dream that it would get better but from my experience that won't last long, especially when this server barely attracts new people), everyone is complaining about being robbed and stuff like that but ofc the easiest answer by them is: you can rp however you want to make enjoy yourself. AlI I  see is fallout 76 logic here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Balastas said:

-1 not even revolutonary. what will change if you put more money into pd/md? Answer is nothing they will get paid more for what? doing the same job they're doing. RP is bullshit here aswell not sure why everyone says "OH YEAH RP BOYYYYY" when you see police doesn't even have rules by how to punish a person oh wait they're judges themselves. Yesterday I was pulled by a cop since I didn't stopped at red light, oh wait noone even stops at red lights, EVEN POLICE they run trough city 150km/h without any sirens (and it's not one person doing that it's most of them). The thing with it Los Santos is way too big for 200 people (that are max on a good day), so even stopping at red light makes no sense when the traffic lights are coded for single player mode and doesn't even have a traffic. They should look at the problems that there's nothing to do besides being criminal/pd/md. Let me break that more. There's like 5 unofficial jobs that are most of them driving without any rp interaction whats so ever. Then we have 6 official jobs and 3 of them makes no sense at all. having 2 mechanic shops for what? that there would be 2x less interaction in a already standing - waiting job. oh don't forget taxi drivers when there's city bees and everyone has their own car. I really don't understand at what admins are looking. People ar just dropping on this server (just look at the disscussions that lots of people don't even know why they're here anymore since it's aint good anymore people are playing here on a dream that it would get better but from my experience that won't last long, especially when this server barely attracts new people), everyone is complaining about being robbed and stuff like that but ofc the easiest answer by them is: you can rp however you want to make enjoy yourself. AlI I  see is fallout 76 logic here.

Nicely put.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Balastas said:

AMEN!

Hundreds of people sign up a week, but when they get in the server, there is nothing, they have no idea what to do, and the server itself is busted and hella complicated with no sense of direction or anything written down anywhere. They all have to find it out themselves. Alot of them end up leaving before finding out there are drug labs...etc Only a really small percentage actually have the patience..etc to stick it threw and figure it out. 

Ask the admins themselves, HUNDREDS of apps a week, and the server pop is nothing. 

I bet you would all laugh if we knew the conversion rate on how many people leave over how many stay, I bet its something insane like 1 / 30 people end up playing and gaining more than 10,000xp on the server, rest leave cause nobody helps them and the server is way to buggy and its boring asf cause they keep getting robbed and playing truck simulator. LOL

Servers great for people who know what they are doing...etc But for the rest, the noobs, they need a better guide or something. ;/

Servers slowly dieing, and when FivewM increases their server slots, imagine. lol

as a former staff member who worked on applications I can say the conversion rate is easily less than 1/100, it's ridiculous and the main thing is people don't play this server for rp, this isn't a heavy rp server nor will it ever be lol, they fire people from PD or MD for things that should be handled icly, they loss gang members on a daily because it's just robbing the same people over and over again or controlling a drug lab, there's nothing to keep people coming back except for friends that play, that's it. That's why I stayed as long as I did, not only that but it's the reason a lot of others stay as well, i've talked to multiple people about this and they all said the same thing. It's insane if everyone knew everything that happened in factions that aren't open, such as PD or even criminals orgs as well, the amount of down time in a criminal org with nothing to do is insane, and it's not like the server has devs, it's just they don't add anything that improves the server side rp unless it's for cops, criminals need things to do beyond all belief and instead it's PD getting a new car or new features or whatever it may be until people complain of them being OP at which time it would immediately get removed once enough people complained, look at the revolver something a lot of sheriffs irl will have and use it got taken away for being too op for being a one shot, well sorry but it's a fucking smith and wesson .45 like im sorry are you expecting not to fucking die from that? The amount of bs that happens is incredibly outrageous, and the best part is no matter how well the argument against things are it won't change.

• Like 1

1/100, thats what I WANTED to put, but I was like, theres no way its actually that bad, but I honestly believe it, lol.

Why doesn't the owner look into how the russian and german servers keep over 400 people playing all the time. <-- Best idea he prob hasnt thought of since this server got launched xd ❤️

Also, everything IC that isnt being told to the noobs OOC is killing the server, plain and simple. 

(Drug labs, gangs .. etc)

43,800 people have signed up on the forums, thats not including the people who never have, which is probably most. How does the sever only get 150 people on a good day? 

Edited by 2cannnn1

6 hours ago, Balastas said:

Yesterday I was pulled by a cop since I didn't stopped at red light, oh wait noone even stops at red lights, EVEN POLICE they run trough city 150km/h without any sirens (and it's not one person doing that it's most of them).

As a police officer I would like to point out that WE ALL are to stop at red lights and drive 70 km/h as per traffic rules (unless we have lights or sirens on). Cops have been reported to IA about not following those rules, and have been punished. I drive 70km/h and stop at all red lights and I do admit the lights are coded not very well and the lack of traffic (player base) makes it pointless, but police officers are supposed to follow those rules.

I believe that more things need to be added to the server to make people interact with each other and RP - more than script jobs. I don't know what that would look like but I'm sure others have a great idea of it. There would be also more of an intro to joining the server, etc. where to get started, what to do, etc. Cause when I first joined I was lost on how to do anything (aside from /me and /do, etc.) 

9 hours ago, 2cannnn1 said:

1/100, thats what I WANTED to put, but I was like, theres no way its actually that bad, but I honestly believe it, lol.

Why doesn't the owner look into how the russian and german servers keep over 400 people playing all the time. <-- Best idea he prob hasnt thought of since this server got launched xd ❤️

Also, everything IC that isnt being told to the noobs OOC is killing the server, plain and simple. 

(Drug labs, gangs .. etc)

43,800 people have signed up on the forums, thats not including the people who never have, which is probably most. How does the sever only get 150 people on a good day? 

Even if it is 1/100. Who's to say 99 of those actually know what RP is? Let's look at it this way... potentially saying... 100 people apply, 50% rejected because they can't even spell their own name, out of that 50% can't find their way around a map or roleplay with people to find a drugs lab etc. So that's 25 people left. Out of those 25; 20 get bored because there's not too much to do because they aren't making millions a week or are getting caught robbing stores. 

I understand there should be more to do. But as players we have the responsibility to also create roleplay. There is so much shit roleplay around robbing people instead of some actual good roleplay with gang vs gang. 

• Like 1