MusketDeezNuts

Need for food and drinks.

Hello everyone.

I know this is not a real life simulator. But alot of people like to RP there characters lifes. We RP sleeping. We RP going to work. We RP going to the store.

Why not add the RP for the need of water or food. You would have to eat and drink at least every ingame day. The effects of not doing so would not kill you. But instead reduces your stamina. Run speed and health bar wont go up above 60%

I know some people might not like this. But I think it could be fun RP and even make it so for the future to open food places where you can: "I'll have two Number 9's, a Number 9 Large, a Number 6 with extra dip, A number 7, Two Number 45s, one with Cheese, and a Large Soda."

• Like 6
  • Upvote 7

+1, but I also think that not eating for a long period of time should affect your health. Something similar is implemented in Dayz/Dayz mod and makes up for very good RP. In eclipse we would have taxis taking a very short brake to grab food and eat, mechanics, police officers etc. Overall would increase RP experience

+/- 1. I can see it upping the RP and giving people more to worry about/daily RP to do. At the same time however it'd most definitely increase the amount of calls medics would get, and with the state of medical RP currently being broken legs 95% of the time, then it would most definitely not be fun for anyone within the LSEMS.

Big +1. I came from a HL2RP server on GMOD, where hunger and thirst was an actual in-game factor. And it was nice to RP going into a shop, getting food and eating. Sometimes going into a restaurant and ordering food, seeing the chef make it and what not (Or RP making it rather) and then eating. So the hunger system was both to simulate RL but it was also used to start RP situations with other characters

+1 Would be good 

Also could be nice if you guys change the price inside the 24/7 like the Taco cost 250$ Burger 300$ not all the same price how its now .

Also Taco give you 10% + HP  , Burger 7% HP like this for now I think everyone is same  and Expensive . 

Yea about the water and food i like the idea if you don't drink like 1-3 times IC day you would start losing your HP  and 1-2 time eat IC Day 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.