DeanThompson

Animation & Clothing suggestions

Hey guys,

Created this thread for everyone to add their own suggestions for clothing and animations - Please make sure you post a pic or video of any clothing or animations you suggest along with any other information that might help the developers. With any luck hopefully some of these will be implemented.

I personally use the Menyoo trainer on single player to browse through animations, clothing etc.

I'll start the thread with a few of my own ideas:

New cigarette smoking animation

The current animation in the server makes your character look like a crack head, this is a bit more respectable and actually pits a cigarette in your hand.

Traffic Cone Animation

This would be awesome for PD

Guitar Animation

This is just a cool little thing to do and could be a neat item to purchase from stores

Hi-Vis Armor - Good for traffic cops

4UnRoGd.jpg

cbmTMzC.jpg

Clipboard Animation

Useful for cops writing tickets or mechanics writing up bills. Could really be used by anyone for any number of different roleplay scenarios

r3kD1UQ.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3