Flucifial

Fuel Stations & Vehicle Dealerships

Simple Suggestion:

Fuel Stations need more to do than just click a button to refill their fuel. My suggestion is that they order their fuel, but do not get it instantly; the order would be forwarded to the Trucking Company where Fuel Truckers would deliver the fuel, getting paid the amount of money the owner of the Fuel Dealership paid for the fuel.

Vehicle Dealerships need more work to them rather than just clicking a button and having a vehicle imported on the spot. I think that there should be a time randomizer from 15-30 minutes where the video would be imported. That way, vehicle dealership owners don't just get to click a button and their orders are fulfilled. 

If you agree with this suggestion, comment with a +1. If you disagree with this suggestion, comment with a -1. If you agree with half of this suggestion or only part of it, feel free to comment your thoughts! 

• Upvote 3

I'd like to add to the vehicle dealership idea. Since truck drivers can also deliver cars, the owner has to order the vehicles and wait for the truck driver to deliver the said cars. It would give so much more motivation to the truck drivers knowing that they deliver actual orders rather than "orders" + it adds more reality to the game, since IRL you have to wait several weeks for vehicle delivery.

• Like 1

I like it, but speaking as a fuel station owner, this would kill the trucker job completely, There's simply not enough fuel being imported to keep a trucker busy for more than a few minutes each day - And if they're to get paid ALL the money from the stations import, they'd make more than the whole of PD, LSEMS, LSC, Bayview and DCC faction owners COMBINED make in an hour for those few minutes.

I can imagine the same goes for the vehicle dealerships.

• Like 1

While utilizing the trucker job to deliver "actual stock" of cars, gas, and even guns would be amazing, @Bear Baldwin makes a great point about payouts. This could get out of hand quick money wise, especially if those running these places used an alt character as a trucker to do the deliveries themselves. 

The only way around this I think, would be to make the trucker job into a faction and have it operate on a treasury that's filled with the shipment payouts and salaries paid to its employees from it.

Edited by Wifye
  • Like 1

+1 for this but it needs to be done in such a way that improves the trucker job and/or owning either of these businesses. 

I've always wondered why the trucking job is not utilised to stock up businesses. There's even a trailer for fuel and cars. The only shortfall I see is if the truck job was not done frequently it would cause stocking issues for the businesses. If there's no outstanding orders, the trucker job should still give out fantasy orders.

If something like this was implemented the trucker should not be paid what the business owner is spending. The current trucker pay is fine as far as I know so should remain. 

Thinking about this sparked an idea which could be a better way to go about restocking fuel stations. Fuel stations are sometimes empty, this is a rare occurrence in real life. Maybe they could be restocked automatically via the trucking job. As an example, if the proprietor of the fuel station expects to make $1000 profit on $5000 worth of fuel, when a delivery is done the fuel stations balance goes to -$5000 and when all the fuel is sold the balance is $1000. The fuel station owner would get two additional options, ability to set a threshold for when a restock should be triggered and the maximum market price to buy at. I think this would make the fuel stations somewhat self-sustaining and reduce the sight of empty fuel stations. However, I've never owned a fuel station so maybe this idea is somehow flawed 😛.

• Like 1

I'd agree if the trucker need to buy fuel from their own money from an oil factory or something and sell it to the gas station owner then I can make an alt trucker that would work in my gas station

For that you will need a completley big update for truckers and have them truckers to roleplay with gas station owners, gas station owners would not deal with criminal truckers too as alot of truckers are criminals.

-1 from me

sounds good but too much

Edited by Drake_Dios_Ryan
  • Like 1

-1 to the fuel suggestion, as a fuel station owner I disagree with that suggestion since if it will take time for the fuel to get to the station, when people that want to fuel up and they see that the same fuel station does not have any fuel in it, they will lose interest in coming back to this station and the owners will lose customers.

Edited by ohadzz
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, ohadzz said:

-1 to the fuel suggestion, as a fuel station owner I disagree with that suggestion since if it will take time for the fuel to get to the station, when people that want to fuel up and they see that the same fuel station does not have any fuel in it, they will lose interest in coming back to this station and the owners will lose customers.

+1 for the idea myself by the way.

As as for the previous comment, this is litteraly just like a business functions IRL. If you haven't planned out your stock/delivery before hand you might end up without produce. Just taking that little bit extra work.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2018 at 8:45 AM, ohadzz said:

This is why I suggested turning the trucker job into a faction up above. With an actual structured faction bolstered with members running deliveries, keeping things stocked shouldn't be a problem. Alternatively as a backup to this, there could still be an automated restocking option when no truckers are on similar to the vehicle repairing at mechanic shops.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.