Iriael

Add a /slashTires command

Right now, the only way to "attack" a car is to lock-pick it.  This takes 30 seconds and is a percentage chance to successfully lock-pick or not.   While you currently can run up with a knife and slash at tires, it is impossible to aim I would like to add a /slashTires command with the following properties:  It would be a 10 second command  that would have a 100% success rate.  This would deflate the tires, as if they were shot out until the car is parked.  This would add more opportunities to RP, such as slashing someone who is cornered tires, or causing havoc on the pier.  This could also be used as escalation for DM rights, and allow for more less-lethal RP.

• Like 2
  • NAY 2
  • Upvote 6

+1 
Although this would be hard to do considering that RAGE does not like popped tires, they basically come back onto the vehicle after a few seconds and they are not synced for everyone
Another issues would be abusing this command..Players would really have to consider the risk vs reward when doing this so they don't just go around slashing tires for no reason..

But overall, would be a nice perk to have if implemented correctly.

Would be epic but I see this having issues because of tires desync. When you shoot out someone's tires right now, it inflates again after a few seconds.

I see this probably also happening with /slashtires, making it redundant. If this is ever fixed tho, +1

• Like 1

While I can appreciate the good intention behind the suggestion I fail to see anything except abuse and troll/meme behavior stemming from this. Along with this, tire status is not consistent.

To be honest I’m quite surprised by this suggestion considering how many people advocate for civilians to be able to socialize with their vehicles out without the constant fear of theft and Mors yet this suggestion would bring a new fear of a random person just popping tires of every car they see because they want to or are bored.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'd somewhat agree to such a feature being created provided it could only be utilized in association with proper roleplay escalation. However, if people decide to do it nevertheless first without roleplaying, it will result in more reports and punishments for such a minor offense. Unfortunately, if it were to be executed as initially stated players would engage in unethical trolling as a result due to that reason I would have to disagree. [-1 for the initial statement unless someone can figure of a means to prevent it from being abused or having a negative impact on other players.]