Serthon

Add turfs to Blaine County

Hello there!

As many of you might be aware, currently there are only turfs in Los Santos, the city area. I suggest that there should be turfs added to Sandy Shores and Paleto Bay, as that would attract criminals to the northern area. I find it much more better, as criminals would have more opportunities on where to situate.

There are tons of places where to add a turf, as Sandy Shores has lots of "abandoned" areas, such as the motel.

I hope this suggestion can get added, and I'd love to see feedback about it.

Edited by Serthon
  • Upvote 4

I think turfs system is logical if there will be  official gangs. (Like Ballas, Vagos, Families in LS. Rednecks, Lost MC in Blaine County.)

e.g. There will be rednecks, Lost MC in Blaine County. And they will fight for territories.

Huge +1 because right now the only reason people go up north is to chop a car or top rob a farmer. This will give people other reasons to go up north and help factions that are located up in Paleto bay/Sandy Shores to have something to do and they will also have their own territory which is a good thing.