Bear Baldwin

Real estate business.

Hey. 

I'd like to make a suggestion to implement scripted, player owned, real estate businesses. 

what follows are two suggestions for real estate businesses. 

1. At the moment, as I hope none have missed, I'm currently running a real estate business ICly, wich is alot of fun, and also very profitable. BUT
with only having 3 house slots it leads to some difficult prioritizing. So my first suggestion is simply;

Implement a scripted real estate business, who can own more houses. So the business gets lets say 15-20 slots for properties, to not make this unnecesarily overpowered
the houses owned by the business could be "locked", as in they can not be used for living in or to store any vehicles.

The houses would then get unlocked upon either selling it, or finding a tenant to rent it. (wich entails a scripted rental system) 

2. A second feature I'd like to see is a way for these real estate businesses to also work as real estate developers. Alot of people are currently asking for more houses to be placed on the map,
but rather than having admins/devs go around placing new houses for players to buy, I suggest a development mechanic for real estate businesses.

What this would mean is that a real estate business would be able to place houses(at RP appropriate locations) to be developed.

Let's say I want to "build" a 4 car garage house as a real estate business owner. I'd have to first find a location that suits it (Huge houses), then pay a set fee to build it, and then wait a number of OOC days for the construction to finish, this way we keep this feature from becoming too overpowered aswell.

Let me know what you think or If you need me to clarify something. PEACE!

Edited by Bear Baldwin
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

My question is what happened to the clubhouses are they not active? I know the facilities and bunkers seem to be gone.

Maybe there are not enough houses for sale to warrant that many slots to a Real Estate Org.

A Realtor should get a price drop on the house as well, and turn in part of the profit to the city. Get an economy going.

7 minutes ago, Harbingerman said:

My question is what happened to the clubhouses are they not active? I know the facilities and bunkers seem to be gone.

Maybe there are not enough houses for sale to warrant that many slots to a Real Estate Org.

A Realtor should get a price drop on the house as well, and turn in part of the profit to the city. Get an economy going.

Because the server uses the singleplayer map. Parts from the multiplayer mode can be added though.

1 hour ago, JackD248 said:

You can make a real estate without a physical IG business you just use IC Forums.

Imo there are far greater priorities than making a real estate business building. 

I’m not sure you even read the suggestion buddy, I might be misunderstanding you...  either way I feel you should read it again.

your position also makes no sense considering your own suggestion ”housing”, are you trying to tell me you’d rather just have the devs place more houses than have a way for players to RPly do it themselves?

You could run a loan business without ”physical IG business” (script?) too, yet there’s a simple script in place. You’d think due to the fact you’re also running a real estate business ICly, you’d either like this or atleast have some improvements to the suggestion, but I guess not.

and ofcourse there might be bigger priorities, does that make the suggestion less valid? Then delete half this section.

Edited by Bear Baldwin

23 minutes ago, JackD248 said:

What I mean is we don’t need actual business buildings like loan company’s we can just operate out of a private house and use the IC forums as a website

And nowhere in the suggestion does it say ”we need an actual business building” all it says is it would be cool with some minor script implementation.

so why the -1?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.