papastiffy

Criminal jobs need more payout

So i believe as a criminal and the risks i take to gain little money is a little dumb. Me and like 5 buddys robbed a store and made 1k and we sat there until we couldn’t grab cash. I also one time chopped a car that goes on the market for about 70-80k and made 3k out of it i don’t understand how that makes sense. I think there needs to be a bit of a better payout for all the risks I take. Especially when i go to jail and come out with no money or anything not even a gps.

• Like 1

yeah but you are in the wrong world sir right now at this time zone I am writing this is a criminal gang member making 200 k every day by afking inside his house watching youtube video in the same time he feeds all his MPC's with out any risk and in the same time he earn the money he wanna use it for a shipment . and selling to other gang so they can fight their enemy's 1 hit 4 target sound very good and all of it is IC issue of course and maybe you ask they need marijuana for cooking . no they cock LSD way more easier and you don't need check labs any more for picking up plants and if you wanna respect your gang most of the people don't they just run inside the lab with a rental fagio bike literally 0 loot so if they get robbed they don't lose any thing 

cooking table =a way to you abuse the black market 

On 3/4/2021 at 11:54 PM, Qiang said:

yeah but you are in the wrong world sir right now at this time zone I am writing this is a criminal gang member making 200 k every day by afking inside his house watching youtube video in the same time he feeds all his MPC's with out any risk and in the same time he earn the money he wanna use it for a shipment . and selling to other gang so they can fight their enemy's 1 hit 4 target sound very good and all of it is IC issue of course and maybe you ask they need marijuana for cooking . no they cock LSD way more easier and you don't need check labs any more for picking up plants and if you wanna respect your gang most of the people don't they just run inside the lab with a rental fagio bike literally 0 loot so if they get robbed they don't lose any thing 

cooking table =a way to you abuse the black market 

do you have ways to make this better.

10 hours ago, IAmTurtle said:

do you have ways to make this better

yes it is more than 10 way to make it better but the problem is HR teams want it like this that's why they see it getting abuse but they don't change any thing . like is obvious for everyone following gang selling heavy guns to other group (old criminal faction member they got disbanded) for cheap price or even realistic price and they call it IC issue no is not because those heavy guns use for attacking other criminal faction to dodge war application and all the rules come with it and even right now 2 official gang are fighting is there is any war application and if it is why OOC rules about gang fight during the war not apply for it ?

the only reason in my opinion is LAW enforcement is very boring these days and they don't have any PVP. every day people move from crime life to civilian life so that's why they don't care even every day they give criminals official stats to they just force other gang's to have PVP and that's end up with a huge shootouts and law enforcement in the scene having fun and if 2 or 3 gang get disbanded or leave the server who care we will give other gang official stats 

and I still put my suggestion topic soon as I write it in the right place not in the another player suggestion 

Edited by Qiang
  • Like 1

I dont believe its a fact that criminals need to get payed more mainly because the criminal side is working fine, if you cant cook go hit chops if you cant do that then do a legal job for money the worrying factor for me is that theres an imbalance between the loss of a criminal and the loss of a police officer. For example A criminal is in a shootout cops roll up and they get involved, they will all have body armour .50's shotguns and or smgs a criminal might have the same but when the crim dies he will be losing a car and guns but what does an officer lose nothing they just wait 30 minutes and then go back on duty. The main point is the criminal side does not need to be changed but the PD side does there needs to be something in place so that there is more of a loss for an officer so it adds an incentive to not go into danger im not sure what the best loss is but it should be something among the lines of if they die they have to pay the department for the equipment they lost.

Cheers for taking your time to hear me out.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I think criminals needs some kind of buff (or LAW some nerf) cause as a criminal chopping cars you will make a lot less than fishing... Also when you wanna cook drugs you have to invest ton of money into tables and then you will find out that crack which costs 200 bucks + weed + fuel. costs 500 bucks and takes 15 minutes to make one then you realise even driving buses in Paleto is more worth it. I dont think thats enough for the ammount of risk while you are doing so. Drug labs are usually camped by someone and you would just get robbed the tables cost something and then there is the risk of getting arrested for cooking in your apartment. As mentioned before its easier to be just a civilian than a criminal right now