Archaeah

Original Covenant Ballas

coollogo_com-72023252.png.ff3635e95330e702db2ebacf7619e451.png

Hard times seem to pop up whether its getting locked up or shot at no matter the beef i always seem to find my salvation in the hood, made my way back down to grove met up with the homie big t and got to it.storypic3.thumb.PNG.82e9b258ae9f434ebc41bc1e7dd6eda6.PNG

before i knew it i was already on the hunt for my colors, never knew a homie could look so good in purple, it was a moment which changed the tide of my life style. The shopping began.
storypic4.thumb.PNG.746fa8723775551061ed20dae9ccc440.PNG
I knew with this new chapter work will need to be put in so i got to it and showed the homies i know how to shake a tree.picstory2.thumb.PNG.bec86a74e98857fc37d559bf235990b1.PNG sotrypick6.PNG.689aed2133cdef148579959a76d2971c.PNG
But when its all said and done kickin' it with the homies is a blessing and as it stands i wouldn't change it for the world.hoodparty.thumb.png.25aa3d3b5470416aa22754731b70adb6.pngcoollogo_com-72024968.png.63f923ed8f8bf39dd1b606805d242db0.png

• Like 5

img

She was adopted at 4 days old.  She was the only child of a middle class family in Illinois.  She grew up in the church and attended every Sunday to flirt with the boys. Her father was what appeared to be a machine operator and her mother was a stay at home mom. She grew up in a small rural town and made friends with anyone and everyone. She kept no records of wrongs and forgave everyone. That is until she started high school.  In high school she began hanging out with a much different crown in a nearby town. She was able to stay out of trouble or at least not get caught. She decided to spread her wings and fly away to Los Santos to see what life had to offer somewhere other than a little farm town. 

A month or so after moving to Los Santos she needed to visit the bank one day to get her salary and there she ran into a nice looking man named Roberto Calvi. They flirted a bit and next thing you know she was on the back of his drag exploring Los Santos. They spent their next days playing poker, riding on his drag and hanging out with friends from the gang he was in called Zetas. They were inseparable and so in love. They up and out of the blue married one day. She joined Zetas and that's where her loyalty with them began. She robbed stores and hunted people down with them that messed with any of the Zetas. One day she returned home to see a letter from Roberto saying he was moving away for work. He was found to have left Zetas and joined The Marcellos. He hasn't been located or heard from since. 

Sometime later she met a man named Roberto Sanchez. He brought out the wild side in her and got her into bits of trouble but they were mostly able to escape due to his skilled driving and crazy antics. They ended up marrying for a short time. He up and disappeared for months which wasn't too abnormal for him but she got tired of waiting and left.

After all that happened she decided to pick up and move back to Illinois to be with her parents. She searched and searched Illinois for several years and it just didn't feel like home anymore. 

She sold all her stuff and left for Los Santos with just a bag of clothes and a car. Upon getting there she was unable to find a job so was left living on the streets and couches where she could find someone to let her in. She remembered from many years ago a group on Grove Street that would hangout. She decided she had nothing to lose so drove down there to see if anyone she knew still lived there. To her dismay she knew no one there. Upon her arrival there was a girl standing outside. She walked up to her and introduced herself. Her name was Tori and she was very inviting. She had just found her way to Grove Street the day before. They talked and talked then some other people from this gang called the Original Covenant Ballas. They were instantly welcoming. They said that everyone was welcome on Grove Street. As anxious as she was, they invited her to roll around with them. 

img

A man named GW showed up and asked her what her name was. She introduced herself to him and moments later he asked Tori and herself to go to a meeting with him. They went with him and they all began talking. She slept on the couch outside that night under the stars. The next morning she woke up and was greeted by some of my new friends. GW asked her to roll with him that night and she obliged. They talked and talked for hours and enjoyed each other's company. That night he said she wasn't allowed to sleep on the sofa. She was a bit upset because she wasn't sure where she was going to lay her head. He then invited her to stay with him that night. I woke up the next morning and they started fresh. They hit it off and he invited her to join the Ballas. She finally felt like she was where she belonged.  GW and herself decided to start dating and the rest is left to be written............

img

Edited by Malibu
  • Like 7
  • POG 1

c543bdd330863bdbd611e0fd829dc46ae0c48ed3da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709b40df7fca5848ad14c67a43db519e34f.png

78f18c3b05bc3ca548c42925bd4d7ef02fb039b7da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709b40df7fca5848ad14c67a43db519e34f.png

It was a Saturday morning, I had just woken up and met with my friend Tim for our daily excercise and of course Yoga. Everything was smooth and the block was very quiete. The hot sun was giving warmth to our built yet cold bodies from the morning breeze of Los Santos, it seemed like a normal day like the others yet the perplexing quieteness of the morning also seemed weird. Suddenly, we witnessed the unexpected... Roawring down the road, with a black and white vehicle resembling that of a Panda… It was the Police... A vehicle one could fear, coming down almost 90mph Myself and my friend thought ''Oh no! What a misfortune!''. The police officer slowly stopped in front of us. Step by step and with an incredibly sturdy walk, he began to leave his vehicle and approach us with a very suspicious and yet condescending look... Sweat started dripping from me and my friends foreheads, the tension was building up the more steps the officer took. Making his way to us from the other side of the vehicle each step resembled Lapetus the Titan. As he approached us, the fire on his look made the experience all the more tense... The time has come, his mouth slowly started opening... Everything was now on slow mode. Steadily, we heard the words come out of his mouth. My senses were numb, I was feeling dizzy. The moment was here, and the officer said... 

''Can I join you guy?''

6a737561b329627ca4e10a34454abf732fd69587da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709b40df7fca5848ad14c67a43db519e34f.png

We were shocked... Both of us on the verge of life and death, yet the officer wanted to... Join us? This was a relief. With happy looks me and Tim look at the officer and begin to integrate him on our activity. This was a surprise. The officer began asking questions. This experience was new to both of us... An officer actually practicing Yoga with people from the Grove Street? It was something of the unexpected. He seemed nice, connecting to us on a personal as well as a spiritual level. The connection through the exercise was made clear to us. The officer was indeed a natural talent. We haven't witnessed such a talent in a long time. His arms and legs were moving along the tides of the wind effortlessly. Me and my friend masters of the technique had never seen such a promising disciple. 

This was a very eye opening experience. Sometimes we come to be very assuming of people instictively. Yet this was the turning point for Master Tim and Master Nathan. We learned that just being in Grove connects you to people and that no matter who comes down here, it is wise not to treat him as an enemy but as a friend, who can potentially also like and be good at Yoga...

3c920fa6e789ac59dbb5a52f564bcfbe5fa7b4eada39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709b40df7fca5848ad14c67a43db519e34f.png

Screenshot_73.thumb.png.8de1369665ec338e3c3f606a9df23984.png

Screenshot_74.thumb.png.ecfc417f5df65008d4fc7d569de4df31.png 

Edited by Oveero
  • Like 6
  • POG 1

0280bfd27acb8f6617e6a07416c02c77.png

Tim was born in Amsterdam raised by his mother and the streets. His father was not around that much, working to provide. Tim exceeded his peers in elementary school but at the age of 13 he got involved with dealing drugs and robbing. Everything went downhill from that point. He missed out on school regularly, he owed money to other dealers who weren't the patient kind.Barbercuts.thumb.PNG.d838bcf5f2c5d3bfc82acf99dba39d17.PNG

At the age of 20 Tim had to find a way out of the place he was in. He knew a guy called Rusty who went to Los Santos and joined the Ballas. As desperate as Tim was at the time he took the first plane he could take to los santos and tried to meet up with Rusty.20210924132610_1.thumb.jpg.1c366c803c25a51f00700ed92d9300d3.jpg

After meeting Rusty and the Ballas in Los santos Tim started joining them with robbing stores or running labs. Not much later Rusty dissappeared and hasn't been seen since. Tim got introduced to Deandre, Ken, Paul, GW and Tony and after a few days he joined the Ballas himself.

The Ballas gave Tim the feeling he was in a family since day one. His mission is to rise in the ranks and gain respect by making himself usefull.20210924192143_1.thumb.jpg.f2e79b78b6b034b7b9ba9b25bbd57137.jpg

• Like 8

ba831c39e6fe9cea6fa9a83107bdea99.png

Stranger_3504_7423-1632967052200.jpg1Tm0JEX.png

Stranger_3504_7423-1633050678093.jpg

The fight with PD has been insane in the last couple of weeks. From harrassement to the straight abuse. PD has caused nothing but constant power trips down at the hood and it's not looking good. Tony already hated PD to begin with, making
it hard for him to agree with GW's "welcoming PD" movement to the hood. Tony was always throwing up gang signs at PD, throwing his middle fingers up in their faces trying to get them annoyed enough to leave.
It was always the same two officers that always abused their stay, or maybe even three.. Couch and his dog Kyle - then you had Detective Quinn causing issues. Tony was always being bothered by Couch the most, making his hate for him
beyond explainable. Couch would go around giving tickets to Tony for J-Walking in his own streets.. The harrassement was unreal. One evening, Couch even decided to beat up a woman down at Grove instead of using proper force. Once Tony saw that,
he began to get involved instantly. He began avoiding the officers demands, shouting back at them - just simply trying to get their attention on him to piss them off even more.
Tony was later arrested for failing to comply and threatening a government employees life.

ea9aabac9a698220f69961cf1e2fdaee.png

RB185lt.png

ejfh2K5.png

Early Monday morning, Tony had some trouble with the business side of Ballas. Every day Tony tried to take care of a little business, it kept getting hit by the Russians left and right every shipment they were trying to retrieve. 
For a week straight, Ballas couldn't keep their shit in order without having trouble along the way. That's when Tony decided to himself, it's time to make shit right. 
He then got in contact with some Russians, trying to come down to a solution on how to end this nonsense war between the two sets. 
Seeing we all have the same enemy, which is the PD - we shouldn't be fighting each other but against them. The Ballas and Russians came down to a neutrality with business, to make sure everyone is surviving the war with PD's brutality. 

4c69f70925163140ec74d3911d41112a.png

auonuxR.png

The weekend arrives and Tony was getting really excited for what was about to go down. He's always respected and looked up to Trae as a mentor of this type of business life. Tony had even called up his cousin from Liberty City to lend
him a rental for the weekend. Tony called up his girl, they got into the car and headed up to the port to receive the incoming vehicle off the boat. As imports were getting more expensive due to the current economic situation, Tony paid
a fee of $10,000 just to get the vehicle overseas. Seeing Tony lived in the hood and wasn't capable of making that type of money so quick, he had it lent to him by his long life friend Tommy. Once Tony got the vehicle, he went down to Grove
and showed Trae the ride for the wedding. Trae was definitely impressed with what I had gotten so he can ride in style at his wedding. Everyone arrived at the location where the wedding's ceremony was taking place. Obviously we had PD's own Couch
watching over the wedding, making Precious uncomfortable after the beat down she got from him. You can even say she was getting slight PTSD at her own ceremony. Who would want to live this way? Luckily for her, she has Trae & the Ballas by her side to
protect her in these tough times with the PD. 

c9144a5acaaf18091dc03528d7b6bb9c.png

KNipkh9.png

There was a moment where Tony thought it was over, losing members, losing respect.. Tony was freaking out and he didn't know what to do. He lost his respect with the dealers in his hood for a move he did without thinking straight. He began thinking twice
before making another move or decision regarding the business and it slowly was becoming what he imagined. Trae and GW had a meeting with Tony regarding his recent actions and how they were affecting his role in the Ballas set.
Tony began thinking of what to do, he ended up just doing what Deandre kept telling him to do.. just calm down. Tony listened and got the business moving again despite that he wasn't the same level of respect as the others. He began getting the recognition
he deserved and got his respect back in no time. Business for the Ballas was back to being perfect thanks to a little knowledge from the old man Deandre.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 1

r7iwalPezND6Iij61hiAXDEWiepsoqLtjldYfR5Ibn2zGIEj4Iq7rnJ4tEUYvk7if6PLyEu7f-qd3GwcM-b1d-Cno5XWrWdL53nGmXPzuZKvE2hC_0DKtGDIuUHR-cfoJYbig44N=s0

Born the 13th of March, 1979 Andre Monk had a somewhat steady childhood, living on the corner between Covenant Avenue and the infamous Grove street with his parents Lamont Monk and Layla Monk, with a handful of siblings Andre was the oldest and was often had the responsibility of looking after the rowdy siblings, which he didn’t mind, it kept him from gangbanging and drug dealing, which was on the rise in his neighbourhood.

When not in school, which he excelled at, Andre would be helping out in the family business, a local grocery store that his parents owned.

esZ5asLg1Bd8rpXADCYXapxtizF-8t08fQq2IvQuwndrQvIUL5vqCHhxEpV0YwYQ7W2ezdpw_d2o_Mm7jR8U0nYFfnIpg3lP4F4tk-d_hqzWG7HhMEY2zyvX7Iox9N3HZF_TQU3p=s0

School and work was Andre’s routine for many years, until the year 1992, where the Los Santos riots broke out.

The riot led to fights, which led to robberies, which led to arson. And nobody was spared, black or white. The Monk family tried their best to defend their shop from looters, but a molotov cocktail was thrown into the window of the shop, and it caught on fire, eventually burning down.
Andre, now 13 years old, and big for his size, standing at almost 6 feet. clenched his fist as he watched the flames tear down his family business from the inside out. He was angry, he was furious, but most importantly, he was sad, it wasn’t the police that just ruined what their family stood for, it was someone from their own community.

Lamont Monk turned to drinking, which led to mental and physical abuse in the household, one day when it was particularly rough, Andre couldn’t take it anymore. After Lamont hit Layla across the face, Andre grabbed a led pipe and defended his mother, beating his own father to an inch of his life, leaving him to sit in a wheelchair for the rest of his life until his passing in 2005.

Andre had gotten a taste for violence, so he did what any young thug would do, he seeked out a community that would fit him, and he had one group in mind, Ballas. completing his trial and becoming a member, by 2001, now simply going by Monk, had become one of the spearheads of the Ballas, dealing drugs, stealing cars, doing drive-bys. He was living the life as scum of society, the type one's mother warned you about, however, his world was about to shatter when he was rung up by the state police, announcing his beloved mother Layla had passed away in a drunk driving accident, it broke Monk’s heart to hear the news, and he was soon contacted by his little brother Reginald, a couple of years younger than Monk, was now seeking refuge within the Ballas.

10 years rolled by, 2011, a nice august summer. Reginald and Monk was chilling on Grove, sippin 40’s and passing a blunt, the peaceful tranquility was shattered by the sirens of incoming police cruiser, they smash their brakes in front of the two Ballas, they hop out and forces Reginald up from his seat and throw him in heavy duty cuffs, Monk who was tipsy and had the feeling of a good spliff, he saw blood, he grabbed a nearby leadpipe, like he had done many years ago to teach his father a lesson, and charged at the police, and a brawl breaks out, he ends up cracking one of them open with a single swing, the other officer, who held Reginald was picked up and put in a choke hold, while Reginald ran for it. Monk had taken out two officers on his own, but it was too late for him, as backup arrived, and he was arrested.

a5JxXQdPuJYTavouCIqrFB3AHGbYlMME0ZBCydPjsDwFilLwtZKgDa-XYNGuxSshsqv4EfRHfKdN9-Vh5yAL93ClG8ZhaJogKlTYgZUTef_PmO7-6_YgiolgGmQlT583GJIzks1G=s0

Training, meditation, studying languages and culture, Monk was sentenced to 11 years in the state penitentiary, he became quiet and reserved, he only spoke to very few people and just focused on making his body and mind a Shaolin temple.

Now the year was 2021, August, and Monk was released.

sMxlggPGGtmv3qTKOvlic26uOKN8MBvgBwXkrZCJdkriK4F9kqeHKy4HzhFpG_CBVyP9rNXaFvbo_YQEEsK3ezK0WS5GC3TF9jtqsr5MjfEGZ7Ulx-wDfOgAQuLPdWxQe6_c2FDA=s0

Was he gonna take over Grove or help the new Kingpin? Only time will tell.

Edited by Asbo
  • Like 15

background.png.48fcdd1ec63693aa8f8ca00013a67b39.png

Born and raised in North Carolina, 1999, Wade Whitaker was a regular kid, with a regular family. His father was an alcoholic, but he never got violent or loud whenever he drank, he usually drank himself to sleep. Even when he was sober, he never really talked or bonded with Wade, which left most of the parenting to his mother. Everything was taught to Wade by his mother, only thing he got from his father was his personality, which made him a quiet, observant and speak-when-spoken-to type of guy. People would often say Wade is emotionless, but that ain’t true, he just doesn’t really know how or when to show his emotions. Due to his personality, Wade never was a leader, more of a loyal follower who would do anything for a leader he finds worthy.

lifesabitchandthenyoudie.thumb.png.f570e4de99fc7f7b7bcde6bcd89808a6.png

Wade’s life took a turn soon after graduating elementary school, when his mother had a stroke at work and was hospitalized. Young Wade didn’t know how to take it, sitting quietly in his room. Behind that calm and emotionless face, his emotions were running wild, ready to implode. His mother had passed and since his father couldn’t raise Wade due to his alcoholism and unstable income, Wade was sent to live with his aunt in Estonia, where he went to high school. European life was drastically different from what he was used to, so it took some adapting to get comfortable. His aunt helped him learn Estonian, as well as Russian, which Wade picked up surprisingly fast. He made a few friends in low places, resulting in Wade stealing cars after school. That didn’t stop him from getting good grades, though.

abroad.png.f0d0e7665e6822a15ac9faae4edcac01.png

After 5 years in Estonia, Wade decided to move back to America, the land of opportunity. In the 5 years, he managed to graduate from high school, but more importantly, he managed to steal more cars than an average middle class citizen drives in a lifetime. He got a taste of the criminal lifestyle, and he wants more. Next stop, Los Santos.

cityofangels.png.2cc82a984d3fa4f9efdc9e1790ce3da6.png

Wade left the cold European winter behind and was embraced by the warm American sun. He was optimistic, „Dollar and a dream, homie“ he kept telling himself. First things first, Wade needed a car. He went and worked on a farm, got a car and worked as a lumberjack, got a bike then started hunting. All that to keep the money up while looking for connections in the city. On the way, he met 2 guys he now calls his best friends, that shared the same interests as he did. When the 3 of them were together, they were cooking up plans to make money in all the illegal ways possible. They were hitting labs, stealing drugs from gangs and escaping from the gangs. As soon as they got their hands on some guns, they decided to rob some stores. Hitting the stores seemed like a dream come true, big packets of cash in their bags, feeling like the shit. That was until a robbery went bad, cops arrived and they had to escape in a chase. Wade crashed the car into a tree and was arrested with his squad. After doing his time, the trio decided to steal cars and chop them. They had it all planned out, 1 lookout, 1 driver and 1 stealer. The car stealing operation was going nice and smooth, the squad enjoyed it, it brought in money and it was fairly safe.

grove.png.8e4f67243ee40dc83b043597f673b8c1.png 

While cruising through Los Santos one day, Wade made his way to Grove street. He saw gangsters in purple walking towards him. The Ballas, Wade had heard of them before. He thought he was in trouble, since all the other gangs usually robbed him whenever he was on their turf, but to his surprise, they kept it chill, and said: „You’re welcome on Grove street as long as you don’t cause any trouble“. Wade started coming down to Grove street more often, meeting the Ballas and their leader, who, to his surprise, was a very wise and well-spoken man. Wade was becoming a regular on Grove street, and not soon after, he was bringing stolen cars to the Ballas. A high-command Ballas, DeAndre, noticed Wade putting in the effort, and started taking Wade on other operations, such as bank robberies and hitting the drug labs. It’s thanks to DeAndre that Wade got into Ballas, for which he is forever grateful.

wade1.thumb.png.e0b9d87068967e82b32d8af94ace1c1a.png

now.png.7bd7de865e54e7eaa583fc7aadd35dde.png

Now, Wade, 22 years old, is working his way up the ladder, getting involved in different operations and making a name for himself, so that one day, he can be the one giving a homie on the street a chance.

Wade.thumb.jpg.2c4d7d6a311805e0f7520a75a20cde55.jpg

Edited by Nugis
  • Like 7

7707bca1e9c3d632a33d441462617812.png 

Caleb Joseph, born in Compton, California, Has always been around the gang life trying to come up and find the right family for him. He has been around the city of Los, Santos for awhile now and has learned what his truly meaning is. He has finally joined the family of his dreams and has found himself and the love of his life Terrance Mcsalley. Caleb is now trying to become his full potential and become one of the biggest drug manufactures in Los Santos.1531495448_yABOI.thumb.png.22c02c910d553e4a6c7d4f96a3313bb9.png

96bb831da44634aafe456dadb34178b3.png

Caleb Joseph was in a former group called ZT that didn't work out for him. His partner Terrance Mcsalley was also in ZT with Caleb but before ZT he was a Balla, and gave Caleb connections to GW and so they started to talk and hang around grove street. One night Caleb and his partner went with GW, Ballas, and some other friends and robbed some stores as a group activity helping Ballas get packed cash. Caleb went on a ride with GW later that night and he showed Caleb what vehicles they use and around the hood. GW then brought Caleb to a clothing store and since then Caleb has been wearing the best color to rep.... PURPLE1079620030_meandterranceleaning.thumb.png.5a320b154aa256f0372041224aadfcaa.png

• Like 9

Childhood

Mike Was born in Los Santos in 1994. His mother and father broke up early, in Mike's childhood. The judge decided that Mike had to stay with his father. After the divorce Mike's father became a drunkard so he was no longer paying attention to Mike. His father always spent money on alcohol, drugs and women. As nobody was looking after Mike, he was in the hood for the most time. He grew up with criminals and bloody killers, so what else fortune was Mike able to have? He grew up as criminals too. He got sentenced to jail for 7 years because he killed a snitch of the hood.

Mike was sentenced in jail of Mexico. In there he met all kind of criminals: Robbers, Murderers, Dealers, Smugglers and many many more. The most known gang in the jail was the Ballas. At first Mike was spending time in jail on his own but then every clan got interested in him, because they heard about his past life from outside. Each clan that attempted to talk to Mike or something like that, they always ended with fight or else shit. Once Mike was taking shower in the bathroom. Suddenly every prisoner left the room, Mike turned around and saw the leader of Vagos standing in front of him with a handmade knife. Mike didn't even have time to react on that guy's moves but with surprise he managed to. The leader was called Big boss by his members. The knife was too near to Mikes face that it almost hit him. Mike kicked his right leg into the Big Boss's belly. The boss fell on the ground. Mike Took the knife and hit it to the boss five times. Big Boss died on the place, the medics couldn't save him. Later what Mike find out was that he became the new Big Boss. Soon he took over the clan and was the head of it. The time was running fast as he was head of almost everything. Soon it was time for Mike to leave jail and meet the fellow members of him that were waiting outside.

The Call

When Mike came out of the jail he met all the members and stowed everything. Days passed. One day he got a call from an unknown person telling him that he had a brother... Mike spent months searching for his brother, but nothing was new. He only knew that he was rich and was his brother from his mother's side. Nikola was born in Italy, Milan. His father was a very rich person, he owned many clothing stores around the city. He was the owner of a very well known clothing brand Gucci. So his father was rich, he was studying in a very good school. He graduated as a business man and had a certificate of the university. Nikola never wanted to be a businessman, but his father forced him to. Nikola had too much money, that much that he didn't know what to spend it in. Soon he got in charge of the family business and was doing a very good job as a businessman, but he wanted something more, he was fed up with the life of a rich person. As a known person he always had a pistol with him for a self defense. One day he went to Los Santos on a business meeting. On his way home, his car got stopped. Some Mexican people threw him out of a car. They were pointing guns at him. In a few seconds Nikola lost his mind in fact that someone hit him with a pistol in head from back. When Nikola woke up, he was tied in an old deserted garage. Two Mexicans were guarding him. Hours passed, days. These two people were feeding Nikola once a day. One day the door opened and some Mexicans came in the room. They were looking at Nikola, especially one of them. After a minute or two one of them said: Ey Big Boss this rich boy looks like you. Big boss looked at the guy, He watched him like he wanted to kill him. Seconds later Nikola heard a very loud noise. It was a gun. When Nikola looked down on the ground, there was a dead body. Nikola was afraid, not because the Mexicans were pointing the guns at him, only because he thought that no one was going to find and burry his dead body, but all of a sudden the Big Boss shouted : EVERYBODY LEAVE!! Soon the garage was empty. The Boss started the conversation with Nikola. The gangsters were waiting outside for more than 2 hours. Then all of a sudden The Big Boss came out with Nikola. Big Boss turned out To be Mike. Brother of Nikola, they had a same mother but different fathers. Mike said: From today, the one who hurts my brother will end his life with a bullet in the brain.

Gang

8IUKMZf.png

That's what Nikola wanted, a different life. That's what Mike wanted "Brother". Nikola and mike made a perfect couple of Ganglords. The Los Santos Ballas was a well known gang in jails but outside they didn't have enough money and members. Their members were mostly in jail, their weapons and drugs n shit were lost after some attacks from other gangs. At this time, they were just holding their hood with pistols and couple of AK-47 s. Nikolas money helped the gang in many ways. They recruited members, bought a very big stream of weapons and soon they were ready to draw in the real gang fights. At first they started with some drive-by's. Sooner the gang became bigger and better. The gang looked like a indestructible machine. Nobody even dared to get in fight them. BUT 1 day Nikola got shot by gang called WARRIORS their leader was Josh collins, Mike almost lost his brother, after that day Mike decided to hunt whole warriors gang, Mike founds out who shot his brother it was a girl called Emilee
Mike was following her till the end than he saw her car stopped, Mike takes his AK-47 from his car trunk loads it and was ready for the action. He walked at Emilee...
Mike shot 30 bullet in Emilee's head and than burns her in her car. after that, Mike decided to live on his own.

After some time of Being in a ballas, Mike slowly started to move up in family and made some serious contacts, he also started to gain some serious cash as he invested in business and multiplied it. Mike been very loyal to ballas even tho'  he got several offers and deals from other gangs as well as invites, he never turned his back on ballas as he slowly became Head O.G of the family. 

vo7lqSB.jpg

after being Head O.G for some time Mike was dealing with bigger deals and problems for the gang, He was in charge of keeping dealers happy with family and was also getting more people who was interested with hood life, Mike bought a house in the hood as mutual place where they stored important things. as time went a lot of changes hit family but Mike still never gave up and he was fighting for his family till the end of the days.  

OFCVaa6.png

Edited by TSK1TO
  • Like 5

c6e470477d7d9a52dcf06893f94cf71c.png

28635537_GrandTheftAutoVScreenshot2021_11.02-08_30_24_68.thumb.png.f97688d9d897f0e72bd338f40fd9c5f3.png

bdb36bea47905de9c06eb04eb9a90ee0.png

As grove street was looking more and more deserted as days went by. Deandre started to feel more and more alone everyday most of the people he was close with left Ballas and felt like he didn’t have a home to go to anymore. However, he didn’t let the thought of losing the people he was close with affect the operations of the Ballas. Deandre started to notice that the Ballas turfs were starting to struggle and there wasn’t anyone around to help maintain the turfs. Deandre decided to take on the responsibility of maintaining the whole hood and trying to keep grove street an iconic place. At first Deandre was having to produce a mass number of drugs every day as well as trying to find cars to chop to keep the Ballas turfs.

1413422454_GrandTheftAutoVScreenshot2021_11.02-08_46_43_94.thumb.jpg.2e56bca89fb368179a80aa1d70250f61.jpg

1503550364_GrandTheftAutoVScreenshot2021_11.02-08_56_59_45.thumb.png.fdc6c4aa369514e4803e4e4239babc3c.png

876082d012b19ba4e13f998b0d1d67c6.png

However, some days passed, and the amount of work Deandre was doing started to overwhelm him, but he didn’t want to give up on his commitment as it would break his heart knowing that things would fall apart if he gave up. He decided to go to other gangs and ask for help as he was carrying too much weight on his shoulders. Deandre used his connections to speak to different organisations such as Shenzhen Dragons, LS Drift, Kilo Tray Disciples, Creed and Kudo Kai to help him maintain the turfs he was struggling with by giving them good prices on shipments as a reward for their efforts. By doing this he managed build a good business and personal relationship with the organisations, which would hopefully stay healthy in the future.

Things started to brighten up for Deandre as such a heavy burden of responsibility was removed from his shoulders by asking for help.

b0fa3eda0f3985b2e92232aaeee62635.png

Thanks to Shenzhen Dragons, LS Drift, Kilo Tray Disciples, Creed and Kudo Kai the hood was looked a lot better, and grove became a lot more lively compared to the last couple of days. One day Deandre, came out of his house and noticed that there were a lot more Ballas appearing on grove. Deandre made it very clear to the others about the struggle he went through and that its important that we always keep the business side of Ballas operational. The Ballas understood and respected Deandre’s hard work and made a team effort to help maintain the turfs from here on out.

Stranger_3504_7423-1635913580324.thumb.jpg.dd4a587cca543fe5053e89f08a937565.jpg

Edited by rashy
  • Like 14

A Balla Story of Family and Friendship

Chapter 1 - The Trio 

The trio of Deandre Boreland, Tony Solicetto and Nathan Briggs was a bond of family and friendship like no other. The three of them having been together for a long time were crucial to the operations of the street gang ‘’Ballas’’. Tony and Deandre as high commands of the gang took Nathan in as their friend and together were operating huge amounts of drugs, weapons and illegal activities around Grove Street. Business and family were the most important things to them and together, all of them had a mutual trust and love for each other like no other. The story begins on a cold morning in Grove street where Nathan and Tony were hanging around talking about life and business. 

yaTopFpwlWePCU-PM5lkSwKfsU2J630ci__8NS8lAa8hYesDdFUwJL6LVbZ8g4-6RhcvLiq5yG4dz4EWcjP3QSce8wIF0AkJAVc0CinKJqhlZ1Rtt-y-1868IlVGVLgbcg5kb6MT

Chapter 2 - Tension Rises

(Dialog)

Nathan: I heard you were upset, what’s up bro?

Tony ignores the question

Tony: Get in the car. And put on some good ass music.

Nathan got into the car and with a neutral face just drove to the location that Tony told him. Nathan trusted Tony so much that he asked no questions, yet in his head he knew that something was brewing lately with Tony. Nathan Drives the car on a shady looking street that was protected by walls around it. This started to feel like a secret meeting with someone. Surely enough two people approach and begin to talk to Tony. Nathan with a straight face listens to the conversation and begins to wonder what it’s about. Tony and the peculiar looking people start to conversate about the Leader of the Ballas. Nathan tries to avoid the eavesdropper but eventually overhears that Tony was looking for evidence against GW. On the way back Nathan is confused, but avoids conversation with Tony. This was the beginning of a big tension between two sides… Nathan decided to let Deandre know, as this was a move that he couldn’t grasp on. 

(Dialog)

Nathan: You heard right?

Deandre: Ye, Tony told me about it

Nathan: So what do you think? I get we got differences but this? It’s a bit out of hand.

Deandre: I don’t know. You know how GW is and you know Tony. 

Nathan: I guess we can’t do much… Let’s just let it play out. Tony is my boy but I can’t let him destroy what he has.  

Chapter 3 - The Breaking Point 

Throughout the months small events caused this gap between the two groups in Ballas to grow wider and wider and as the days went by, even happy times were worrying due to the internal struggles that were caused due to this. One day it all came to the breaking point. Nathan was walking down Grove with Juan. 

(Dialog)

Nathan: Juanito bro, tell me what’s going on, I KNOW you hiding something from me

Juan: It’s nothing bro, only Tony can tell you. 

Nathan: Bro Tony is my brother, I love him to death, I am pretty sure I already know what it is so just tell me

Juan: I just can’t bro *laughs slightly*. If you guess it i’ll tell you if that’s it.

Nathan in his head knew that it was that day that Tony was preparing for, but he didn’t want to put it to words. 

Nathan: Is he proposing to his girl? 

Juan: Yeah bro that’s it!

Nathan was relieved for a short moment but he had to make sure that nothing was actually going on. He called Tony and decided to meet with him behind Grove. Tony told him immediately that he was planning a coup and that all organizations were behind him on this. He was going to force a leadership change… This was it, Nathan panicked for a short moment and had a conversation with Tony.

Nathan: Tony, I'm your boy, and I have to tell you this. This won’t end well. You know dam well that GW won’t just give you the leadership and you will lose everything that you have for nothing. You can stay in the gang and use GW to your advantage. You don’t have to do this shit. I won’t be a yes man and back you on this. This is destroying Ballas, not fixing them. 

Tony: Bro I know. But GW has been doing his shit all this time, Ballas are dying because of him. 

Nathan: So what bro? Even if that stands, we are still in Ballas and we can work our shit out, you know that me and Deanre and you are heavy hitters no matter what. But this shit bro, outsourcing your problems fucks up everyone in Ballas.

After a deep conversation between the two of them the plan was scrapped but the secret of it happening remained in the Trio. This was the breaking point of the gap. From that point on everything had changed. Nothing could be the same and the Trio knew it. All of them would still be best friends but just not in Ballas anymore, and the truth was hitting hard. The truth of what happened stayed hidden for a while, but eventually GW started to put the pieces together. This resulted in GW learning about the truth and Tony dropping his colours. Deandre and Nathan were devastated as they were in the middle of an active warzone. On one side was their best friend and partner, and on the other Ballas. Both of them were chained in the middle of the tug of war, and both sides were pulling hard. Ballas blamed Nathan and Deandre for not snitching or talking about the plans that Tony had, but in their head they just couldn't face the reality. Both of them hoped that everything would be over and until the last moment tried to protect Tony and not lose him from the gang, but both of them knew that what Tony had done put Ballas in jeopardy as a whole and for that reason, they accepted the unfortunate fate of their trio. 

Chapter 4 - The aftermath 

After the breaking point, Ballas were a mess, everyone was fighting everyone and no one had trust for each other. This deep ravine of negative thoughts, broken friendships, trust and lost family had put everyone in a state of sadness, grievance and anger. The Ballas would not be the same without Tony and everyone knew that. But everyone knew that it was time for healing, and a time to regain our trust in each other. All of them knew the love that they had for members, former or current, yet all of them had forgotten due to these events. And this brings the story to the present. 

Chapter 5 - The future

The future of this is yet to be seen. The process of healing is long but it has to happen. Ballas now stronger than ever as a family are recollecting and beginning to prosper. Friendships that were broken now are getting better and better by the day and everything is looking bright. Deandre remains in Ballas together with Nathan, but their love and friendship for Tony is still there. For now, everything is good. But… There is always the future to bring twists and turns that are unexpected and for now the story will remain… open ended.

The end.

Gg5_3or1NUxDIYjGJhmufpe7OStm5W1z7feMoZVYX1KR7fxWfltr3jnVOU3tQ3AjDkjzBl6upHzqfYI20iQ-PhWPpGiKRnjTFZpTYUa89n_bCz49-4mfxUksfWOQ5Y1UwGc1Nqhx

0s65WwVJcLySYWyT1O1BO65rJ3OHWwWbHoqWCYaKW46bdHQ8lyQSfftuiUnnETpjz-Rdyb2KnATkXgIewtRg_ZdvBijDWTFMImErwdNlvb6q9lwiZ2t86JY0gSBB3C5MZiddmwUN

7n-t_Bndg5m5oDT-zwDLPLdXTpu8NSf9xaU5OG-3usZaqdpEqI3yK5xGSknj4VAMu65maWfiqG_KiBLubuB4psVQGQ9GQC87zt3OMJc-YO4O3nVUGizy0BtBqh1wVPWkU9G3IX-i

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

LA.png.a3878a3592316eb0f34fd8f073afe30c.png557934771_GrandTheftAutoVScreenshot2021_11.07-23_08_28_48.thumb.png.48645b123008188964cc9f2d44aa2956.png

Leonard "Anderson" Maddox - AKA LA CAPONE

b884470fe2bc063c6186ee1095af6535.png.8b85398bc19a745ff04e3901ac4007ff.png

After being away for awhile thinking shit over LA started doing some shit on his own and took a break away from ballas. at the time ballas where going through a rough part as a family. LA decided to fly out of town for a few weeks after being away LA realised how much BALLAS meant to him and he was constantly getting emails asking to come back. After awhile LA knew there was only one thing that matted in his life and that was BALLAS.

9511e4fa451064ad460b1a5192ee533c.png.7841cafaea2bd4eab3d742feab848966.png

After landing back in Los Santos. LAs first stop would be grovestreet where he knew the ballas would hang about after meeting back up with Deandre LA was taking back into ballas but it wasnt that simple LA would start back as a hoodrat where it was only fair for him to be. LA knew he had to earn the respect back of the members of ballas. after finding out and catching back up on all the shit LA had missed out on he decided to start getting his name back. LA Rolled chops and drugs for Ballas. LA would be putting in 20 hour shifts a day to prove to ballas he was sorry and back for good.

9cbfc83951b3f8e0cc79b8b79bc75a6b.png.f92d5ee1e952eb834c781782a0baf186.png

LA knew he had to put in hard work to prove he was back for good so LA started setting up his own little thing to help ballas earn some cash and he hit up a few old buddys MJ,Bing to come back to join ballas after they agreed to come back LA then started Hitting stores gathering Chops anything he could do to keep the Dealers and Turfs happy. Few days later when Bing flys into town MJ going to pick him up from the bank when LA received a phone call of bing saying MJ hasnt turned up so after a few minutes go by Bing ring LA again and tells him that MJ is being arrested for having a firearm in his vehicle. So after LA Drives over to see what is going on MJ is being transported to Jail where LA takes Rustys bike and goes to break him out when MJ steps out of the police cruiser. LA picks him up quick and they leave really quicky with the officer not being able to do anything about it.

Too be continued......

Edited by LACAPONE600
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Oveero said:

A Balla Story of Family and Friendship

Chapter 1 - The Trio 

The trio of Deandre Boreland, Tony Solicetto and Nathan Briggs was a bond of family and friendship like no other. The three of them having been together for a long time were crucial to the operations of the street gang ‘’Ballas’’. Tony and Deandre as high commands of the gang took Nathan in as their friend and together were operating huge amounts of drugs, weapons and illegal activities around Grove Street. Business and family were the most important things to them and together, all of them had a mutual trust and love for each other like no other. The story begins on a cold morning in Grove street where Nathan and Tony were hanging around talking about life and business. 

yaTopFpwlWePCU-PM5lkSwKfsU2J630ci__8NS8lAa8hYesDdFUwJL6LVbZ8g4-6RhcvLiq5yG4dz4EWcjP3QSce8wIF0AkJAVc0CinKJqhlZ1Rtt-y-1868IlVGVLgbcg5kb6MT

Chapter 2 - Tension Rises

(Dialog)

Nathan: I heard you were upset, what’s up bro?

Tony ignores the question

Tony: Get in the car. And put on some good ass music.

Nathan got into the car and with a neutral face just drove to the location that Tony told him. Nathan trusted Tony so much that he asked no questions, yet in his head he knew that something was brewing lately with Tony. Nathan Drives the car on a shady looking street that was protected by walls around it. This started to feel like a secret meeting with someone. Surely enough two people approach and begin to talk to Tony. Nathan with a straight face listens to the conversation and begins to wonder what it’s about. Tony and the peculiar looking people start to conversate about the Leader of the Ballas. Nathan tries to avoid the eavesdropper but eventually overhears that Tony was looking for evidence against GW. On the way back Nathan is confused, but avoids conversation with Tony. This was the beginning of a big tension between two sides… Nathan decided to let Deandre know, as this was a move that he couldn’t grasp on. 

(Dialog)

Nathan: You heard right?

Deandre: Ye, Tony told me about it

Nathan: So what do you think? I get we got differences but this? It’s a bit out of hand.

Deandre: I don’t know. You know how GW is and you know Tony. 

Nathan: I guess we can’t do much… Let’s just let it play out. Tony is my boy but I can’t let him destroy what he has.  

Chapter 3 - The Breaking Point 

Throughout the months small events caused this gap between the two groups in Ballas to grow wider and wider and as the days went by, even happy times were worrying due to the internal struggles that were caused due to this. One day it all came to the breaking point. Nathan was walking down Grove with Juan. 

(Dialog)

Nathan: Juanito bro, tell me what’s going on, I KNOW you hiding something from me

Juan: It’s nothing bro, only Tony can tell you. 

Nathan: Bro Tony is my brother, I love him to death, I am pretty sure I already know what it is so just tell me

Juan: I just can’t bro *laughs slightly*. If you guess it i’ll tell you if that’s it.

Nathan in his head knew that it was that day that Tony was preparing for, but he didn’t want to put it to words. 

Nathan: Is he proposing to his girl? 

Juan: Yeah bro that’s it!

Nathan was relieved for a short moment but he had to make sure that nothing was actually going on. He called Tony and decided to meet with him behind Grove. Tony told him immediately that he was planning a coup and that all organizations were behind him on this. He was going to force a leadership change… This was it, Nathan panicked for a short moment and had a conversation with Tony.

Nathan: Tony, I'm your boy, and I have to tell you this. This won’t end well. You know dam well that GW won’t just give you the leadership and you will lose everything that you have for nothing. You can stay in the gang and use GW to your advantage. You don’t have to do this shit. I won’t be a yes man and back you on this. This is destroying Ballas, not fixing them. 

Tony: Bro I know. But GW has been doing his shit all this time, Ballas are dying because of him. 

Nathan: So what bro? Even if that stands, we are still in Ballas and we can work our shit out, you know that me and Deanre and you are heavy hitters no matter what. But this shit bro, outsourcing your problems fucks up everyone in Ballas.

After a deep conversation between the two of them the plan was scrapped but the secret of it happening remained in the Trio. This was the breaking point of the gap. From that point on everything had changed. Nothing could be the same and the Trio knew it. All of them would still be best friends but just not in Ballas anymore, and the truth was hitting hard. The truth of what happened stayed hidden for a while, but eventually GW started to put the pieces together. This resulted in GW learning about the truth and Tony dropping his colours. Deandre and Nathan were devastated as they were in the middle of an active warzone. On one side was their best friend and partner, and on the other Ballas. Both of them were chained in the middle of the tug of war, and both sides were pulling hard. Ballas blamed Nathan and Deandre for not snitching or talking about the plans that Tony had, but in their head they just couldn't face the reality. Both of them hoped that everything would be over and until the last moment tried to protect Tony and not lose him from the gang, but both of them knew that what Tony had done put Ballas in jeopardy as a whole and for that reason, they accepted the unfortunate fate of their trio. 

Chapter 4 - The aftermath 

After the breaking point, Ballas were a mess, everyone was fighting everyone and no one had trust for each other. This deep ravine of negative thoughts, broken friendships, trust and lost family had put everyone in a state of sadness, grievance and anger. The Ballas would not be the same without Tony and everyone knew that. But everyone knew that it was time for healing, and a time to regain our trust in each other. All of them knew the love that they had for members, former or current, yet all of them had forgotten due to these events. And this brings the story to the present. 

Chapter 5 - The future

The future of this is yet to be seen. The process of healing is long but it has to happen. Ballas now stronger than ever as a family are recollecting and beginning to prosper. Friendships that were broken now are getting better and better by the day and everything is looking bright. Deandre remains in Ballas together with Nathan, but their love and friendship for Tony is still there. For now, everything is good. But… There is always the future to bring twists and turns that are unexpected and for now the story will remain… open ended.

The end.

Gg5_3or1NUxDIYjGJhmufpe7OStm5W1z7feMoZVYX1KR7fxWfltr3jnVOU3tQ3AjDkjzBl6upHzqfYI20iQ-PhWPpGiKRnjTFZpTYUa89n_bCz49-4mfxUksfWOQ5Y1UwGc1Nqhx

0s65WwVJcLySYWyT1O1BO65rJ3OHWwWbHoqWCYaKW46bdHQ8lyQSfftuiUnnETpjz-Rdyb2KnATkXgIewtRg_ZdvBijDWTFMImErwdNlvb6q9lwiZ2t86JY0gSBB3C5MZiddmwUN

7n-t_Bndg5m5oDT-zwDLPLdXTpu8NSf9xaU5OG-3usZaqdpEqI3yK5xGSknj4VAMu65maWfiqG_KiBLubuB4psVQGQ9GQC87zt3OMJc-YO4O3nVUGizy0BtBqh1wVPWkU9G3IX-i

Well put story, keep up the good work lads ❤️ 

• Like 2

Being a part of a gang is serious and dangerous matters that have dire consequences. It’s like a deadly tornado that destroys everything and kills anyone who stands in its path. 

The violent gang culture destroys countless innocent lives and creates a constant fear and intimidates the neighborhood. It also damages several families and communities in the most destructive ways. Our negative actions and misbehaviors can potentially lead to death and murder, attending funerals of family members and loved ones and entering the judicial and prison system.         

In the past 20 years of my incarceration, it has provided me with more than ample time to reflect on my life and past experience. My life’s journey is extremely difficult to talk about. However, I feel it’s important I share so that it may encourage and inspire you to reconsider joining a gang and committing the same mistakes I made. Allow my painful experience and poor decision-making to be valuable life lessons to be learned and not to be repeated under any given circumstance. 

I was born in Vietnam in 1976, after the conclusion of the atrocious Vietnam War. In the misty autumn of 1981, my family desperately escaped from our war-torn country with a pocket full of dreams in search of a better future. In the middle of the night, we boarded my father’s fishing boat and began to embark on our journey from sea to land. 

After a few days, we were stranded in the China Sea after our wooden boat was heavily damaged by the hammering waves and thundering storm. As we were awaiting certain death, a miracle happened. The Hong Kong National Guards spotted our battered boat, as they were on patrol that afternoon.

After being rescued from a potential tragic ending, the Hong Kong government placed our family in a refugee camp. A few months later, we were authorized to be transferred to the Philippines for a temporary stay, pending authorization from the U.S. government to legally come to the United States of America. 

Hungry but loved

In the cold winter of 1982, my family was granted permission to come to the United States as Vietnamese refugees. This great country became our new home. 

My family came to this wealthy country penniless and endured a number of adversities as we gradually settled in the United States. Living in poverty was an immense challenge and entailed many struggles, but we never complained about our God-given opportunities to better our lives. My devoted father carried the heavy burden on his shoulders to find a stable job to support his young family. 

The unsuccessful attempts to retain a job was a tremendous stress on my father, but he was determined to find ways to feed and provide shelter for his family. We went without food on many occasions, but the love we had for each other kept us warm and full in heart and spirit. My father wasn’t about to sacrifice himself and his family’s life to come to this country to suffer starvations and hunger.

In the blazing summer of 1984, after two years of constant moving, my father decided our family needed to settle and moved to Stockton, California. We applied for government assistance and we were placed on welfare. The meager monthly income and food stamps were extremely helpful, but it wasn’t enough to support two adults and six young children. A roof over our head and food in our stomach was the priority and everything else was considered a luxury. My father finally found a job as a fisherman, working for a friend in the Bay Area. 

The language barriers limited my father’s job options, but he was too grateful for the wonderful opportunity to earn an honest living and provide for his family. While my father was away for weeks and sometimes even longer, earning a living in the Pacific Ocean, my mother stayed home to care for me and my siblings. She became both Mom and Dad during the long absence of my father while he was away working in the dangerous ocean.

Attending public school in my early adolescent years was extremely difficult and painful. Being a tiny and poor Asian kid, I became a victim of bullying and harassment. I remembered on the first day of elementary school, as I was introduced to the class, I was welcomed with awkward stares. Their puzzled and bewildered reactions made me feel uncomfortable and confused. 

For months, I wasn’t able to develop a friendship with my classmates. The loneliness and deep sense of rejection slowly crept into my thoughts as I played alone on the playground. I felt as if I was the only living person in this giant planet, not having another human soul who I could call a friend. The loneliness was difficult, but the sense of rejection was worse.

As the years went by, I continued to suffer the verbal and physical abuses. I remember being called: gook, Chink, FOB, ugly and other despicable names. The victimization altered the way I perceived and viewed the world around me. I became extremely insecure, angry, resentful and withdrawn. 

to be continue ......   😈

Edited by Qiang

bf7db2381055fcc931608788427f904d.png.c3ffbbe46742f9a7be64f734894fba14.png

IMG_0348.png.cef2b5247d3dfd13624fc735445598f1.png

gr4HO4PiTf6VskcQ7FMF-A.png.7c1095c56598f2120dd3205c87389e36.png

IMG_0366.png?width=400&height=87

Hakeem “Tajo” Turner  Was born in the Rancho Projects in Jamestown Los Santos Hakeem lives with his father Marquis Turner he is a single father trying to do what’s right for his family trying to teach Hakeem what’s right and wrong in life Hakeem had three close friends that he stood by their names were Alejandro“Smokes”Rivera Joshua“Pepino”Edwards and Jayvantavious “JJ” Gonzales they were brothers and stood with each other no matter what happens they were all there to watch each other backs from selling base to the locals of Los Santos or even stealing cars to chop them to help the local gangs scrap cars anything to get cash in their pockets Hakeem had a rough time in Los Santos High School getting into fights with other people skipping school to hang on the corner with his friends. Hakeem would be  suspended from school a lot then would later get expelled from school  for starting a fight with one of the smaller local sets around the Rancho area, as Hakeem already focused on getting his name up in the streets he would be highly influenced by East Coast HipHop and Graffiti throwing up straight letters and handstyles everywhere he found a spot Hakeem and his best friends would break into train yards to paint the trains and wait for them to come by daily trying to get his name up in the underworld of Los Santos

IMG_0357.png.1172167cc4a3319503ba129a0748b23b.png

As the years moved on the Hakeem decided to move on from Jamestown to see what the streets of Los Santos has to offer by meeting different people around the city and exploring Los Santos instead of just being around the rancho area and the crew got hand of there first handgun and Hakeem and the boys would go around planning out different store robberies and ways to avoid being caught and arrested the scheme worked for a few weeks but the LSPD ended showing up while Hakeem and the crew were robbing a store everyone got out besides “Pepino” the cops tazed him as we were leaving the store while “Pepino” was inside prison he met an OG of the Original Covenant Ballas named “Drizzy” he told “Pepino to bring the crew down to forum sometime after “Pepino” was released from prison he let Hakeem and the crew know about an opportunity and Hakeem and boys headed down to Grove St meeting “Drizzy” weeks went on hanging out around Grove St and “Drizzy” told Hakeem to throw on this purple durag and welcome us to OCB as a Buster Hakeem would be involved in the same thing he has done his entire life but on a way larger scale selling base stealing cars to chop them and steered away from robbing stores as the risk is not worth it the income was good for Hakeem and he would feel at home again months went on and Hakeem and “JJ” would meet “Drizzy” yet again telling us to throw on more purple and officially welcoming us to OCB and meeting more people in OCB a few days later Hakeem would see an OG named Deandre being stopped by the cops and fleeing from the traffic stop Hakeem would get ahold of Deandre during him being chased and we came up with a plan for his to lose the cops at scrapyard  so Deandre would not go to jail Hakeem already in a stolen car would park the car in the cops way bringing all the heat to Hakeem now driving around in a stolen car and LSPD on his tail he would get his tires shootout crashing the stolen car into a street pole totaling the car Hakeem dazed and confused as ever would manage to get out of the car and attempt to run into the LS River to ditch the cops but LSPD would shoot several rounds at him and eventually hitting his back and collapsing to the ground leaving him in a pool of his own blood thinking about his life and decisions he made and thought he done the best he can in his life and the corruption in the LSPD and this is where Hakeem began to hate police even further shooting an unarmed man in the back Hakeem would spend 2 months trying to heal up from the pain the LSPD left him with during his time healing up it would be spend on Grove hanging out with the homies and enjoys being apart of a bigger family. Hakeem “Tajo” Turner can still be found around the block reppin the same set and kicking it with the homies sippin 40’s and playing dice with the new people he can call family now.

BallahShit.png.acaaa4b4253ac79523aa3e3999dd2bd8.png

"Drizzy"Right Deandre Middle "Tajo" Left

More To Come...

Edited by SovietBread
  • Like 10