Dimja

Russian Mob

Gangs fall and rise. Shark eats little fish. Survival of the fittest. The quotes I always lived by when playing Eclipse. We nearly marked the 1 year of existing, where we lost many, many people. I thank all the (ex) Russians for being such good friends. We survived many stages of Eclipse. We were around in the aztecas/lfm stage, the Irish/goblins stage and we survived the 67 stage. Persistent and a different breed. Maybe not always strongest in guns, but we were the strongest as a group of friends. As many people say, ‘everything good must come to an end’, its sadly true. Our battery did not run out, there was so much potential left for us, but I don’t see a future at this point in time. The Russian Mob gets put to rest.

A big thank you for the Rooks, BSB, Daichead Gadai, Goblins, Ballas and 67 for making it possible to RP with you guys. This will be the end of this generation Russians. Feel free to post any comments or pictures on the thread.

Edited by Dimja
  • Like 27
  • NAY 2

Russians, it has seriously been an honour! Thank you for what you offered to the server and I’m grateful of all the faction to faction opportunities we had, from beginning until the end. You are made up of a great group of people and the presence of the Russians will sorely be missed. I’ve had to include one of my favourite clips from the first time we had our meeting and the Russian wedding. All love. - T

https://streamable.com/85s3jw

https://streamable.com/2vfvhd

Edited by Lola
  • Like 4

It's been an absolute journey RPing with Russians, from when you first created your faction, to when you got official, to now, I've always enjoyed RPing with The Russian Mob. Sad to see you go, and I wish everyone in The Russian's faction the best for their new future without a gang.

I can speak on behalf of every Rock that we'll miss you dearly

Love you guys ❤️ 

• Like 5

Looks like we have a new era in Eclipse where the gangs that used to run the server are all gone.

Me and Dimitri had beef a lot of times, whether it’d be in prison with fists or at labs with guns. As a goblin and as Ramiz Bashkimi I thoroughly enjoyed the Russian Roleplay experience.

Goodbye to the Russian Mandem.

• Like 2

On 9/26/2021 at 4:37 PM, Dimja said:

It was a warm late summer evening. The sun was slowly disappearing behind the horizon. Dimitri sat on a hill overlooking the city, playing with the .50 in his hand. he sighed as his thoughts wandered off. He remembered the good times, but also the nightmares he endured. The past three years, he has comitted the worst crimes, but helped out the helpless aswell. There are two sides to a coin. That previous sentence describes Dimitri really well. He could treat people like an angel or a demon. Dimitri got into fights with the closest people around him, the people that would call him 'Dima' He remembered the wonderful people he met. People like Artyom and Nelson. Forgotten by others, but not by Dimitri. The sun already disappeared halfway behind the horizon, when Dimitri shed a tear. "Shit, so many people gone before me" he said. Removing the magazine from his pistol, Dimitri felt the void within him. He slowly reached for his duffel bag, taking out two things. His phone and one round for his .50 pistol. He continued by loading up his music app and started playing one of his most favourite songs. Once the song started, he put his phone next to him, shifting his focus to his pistol. Carefully he put the round in the magazine, before shoving the magazine in the .50 pistol. The pistol made a 'click' sound as he pulled back the slide and released it. 'Who would've thought, from a young thug to a mob leader', he softly said as he chuckled a little. He went on mumbling to himself; 'The disgusting shit I've done, for what? Money? Honour? Family?'. He felt pain in his heart as he spoke out the word 'family'. The pain swiftly turned into anger as he started shouting; '' I'VE LOST ALMOST MY WHOLE FAMILY'. Realizing he was shouting towards an empty void, he quickly manned up. 'My time has come, a new generation Russians is the future'. He moved a bit, to sit comfortably as he moved the .50 towards his chest, making the barrel touch his upper chest. "Ironic how my protection will be the end of my own life''. Another tear shed as he continued mumbling; 'No more Artyom, No Nelson, No Stephen, no Dominic, no Edgar and soon no Dimitri'. The sun vanished from the horizon and the song he played came to an end. The ending of the song was a perfect resemblance for the ending of Dimitris story. He came from the bottom and rose to the top. Dimitri never realized that how higher you climb, the harder you fall. His phone was now silent and it turned dark. It was so quiet just outside the city. His left hand reached for his duffel bag one last time, taking out a vodka bottle as he removed the lid with a lot of trouble. Dimitri brought the bottle to his mouth as he took a good sip, before throwing the bottle away. He pressed the barrel hard in his own chest, even to the point where it started to hurt a little. Dimitri closed his eyes as he said the words; 'I love you bratans' before pulling the trigger twice. *bang* *bang* Two loud noises followed by complete silence. Dimitri fell over, onto his back as a bloodpool started to appear next to him. Dimitri may not have died surrounded by friends or family, but that would not really matter. He had never been a person who showed his inner feelings. A hard and bitter, but fair man left the world that day. Dimitri had left the world, knowing that a new generation would replace him.

image0.pngGrand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2019.png

That's fucked up g, was about to have some great RP ventures with you! Wish you the best of luck to where you head off to, was always a pleasure. 

• Like 3

dear bratans

we see no point continuing without dimitri being here, we've tried but its just not the same. thanks to all the factions we could RP with. A big thank you for the Rooks, BSB, Daichead Gadai, Goblins, Ballas and 67 for making it possible to RP with you guys. i guess this is the end.

• Like 15

image.png

Dear readers, the past days have been hectic and chaos for the Russian Mob without Dimitri being behind the wheel. We have made certain choices too fast without overthinking. We appreciate all the comments and love that were sent towards us, we read it all. People were demotivated and we felt hopeless, but we regained our strength and manned up. We are happy to announce that we are not going anywhere and will be continuing to keep the Russian Mob alive.

🇷🇺

• Like 16
  • NAY 1
  • POG 1
  • hand 1
  • dead 1

6 hours ago, Mister Patel said:

logorealrealreal.png

🅱🅻🅰🅲🅺 🅹🅴🆂🆄🆂 🅳🅸🅰🆁🆈

🅳🅴🅰🆁 🅳🅸🅼🅰

𝓢𝓾𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓪 𝓢𝓪𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓼 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓻𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓼 𝔀𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮

b7W_7pZyWG7BYLR-S4QClF2ebfuFniE4D3cCnClvvy0kOo4GGzLqsc67cJGb-a3_kXN_wdTo-Asrsw95kQGyEpvqGT4KQ64nG6W82c38mOOqucuUAsFE1_LqwaTIb9DZH1MfRzBe=s0

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓓𝓲𝓶𝓪,

(𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮 1)

𝓘𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂 𝓪 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓪𝓰𝓸 𝓘 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓾𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓮𝔀𝓼 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮 𝓶𝓮. 𝓘 𝓻𝓪𝓷 𝓾𝓹 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓰𝔂𝓶 𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓷𝓮𝔀𝓼 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓲𝓷  (𝓻𝓮𝓭𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭) . 𝓜𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓯𝓯 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓼 𝓘 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭, 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓪 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓭 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽. 𝓜𝔂 𝓫𝓸𝓼𝓼 𝓓𝓲𝓶𝓲𝓽𝓻𝓲 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷, 𝓐 𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓹𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓪𝓷𝓲𝔃𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼. 𝓘 𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 "𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓭𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝔀𝓮𝓪𝓴 𝓓𝓲𝓶𝓪?" 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓝𝓪𝓱 𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓭𝓸 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓹𝓲𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼. 𝓘𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝔀 2 𝓭𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓷𝓮𝔀𝓼, 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓰𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂, 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓲𝓼 𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓶𝓪𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓼 𝓷𝓾𝓶𝓫 𝓪𝓼 𝓘𝓯 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓮𝔁𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮. 𝓘 𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝔀𝓮 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷.

MXP5KUDDvtuR8LhE6dz_ed0Ift1_uC-bSL-Dr8MTJ4GGV7-7qS0UnMl53Y6OWmM2w55qxV5uZ7Tq0JSBwH1lcfEzWYTK7xrRYzM4Wn3T9NL1BRIaoP_a5shQAfgvAymJvE8c2OXr=s0

(𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮 2)

𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝓑𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓯. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝓲𝓵𝔂 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓾𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓽𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓫𝓪𝓭 𝓡𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓱𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓑𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓷𝓸 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷. 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓫𝓮 𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼. 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓭, 𝓓𝓲𝓶𝓪! 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓽 𝓼𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓸𝓭𝔂. 𝓜𝓮 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓼 𝓭𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓪𝓽 𝓡𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓛𝓮𝓰𝓼 𝓫𝓾𝓲𝓵𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓽𝓸𝔁𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓫. 𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝔀𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝓲𝓷 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓘 𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓬𝓱 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪𝓷 𝓾𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓪𝓲𝓵𝓾𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓹 𝓶𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭𝓼. 𝓑𝓾𝓽, 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓪𝓲𝓭 " 𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓷 𝔀𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓹𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓪𝓷 . 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓲𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷𝔀𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 𝓯𝓲𝓵𝓽𝓱𝔂 𝓬𝓾&𝓽^ ." 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓪 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓭𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓫 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓻𝓸𝓫 𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓵𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓪 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓪 .50 . 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓭𝓲𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓰𝓼 𝓭𝓪𝓲𝓵𝔂. 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓻𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓪 𝓫𝓪𝓵𝓭 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓷𝓸𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓸. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 "𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻" 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓭 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓸𝓹 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓫 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓭𝓲𝓭. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓯𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓵𝔂, 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓜𝔂 𝓫𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮, 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓸𝓻 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓰𝓾𝓷𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓻𝓾𝓮𝓵 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓼 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓼 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓮𝓻. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭. 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝔀𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓣𝓥 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓱𝓲𝓽 𝓪 𝓫𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽.

1v1oaKX3nmQmgaZVrSgc9uZmAvXqciNOXIZNscyMdnZn1t6cBpe8d_BpqWGpTDpdaVPpDX8v-kCUl4hSPHkDbIvGgXnc2Z81GREdXYjNMAMddVo5mdFh1s6vtAxEK49-lDcsXRar=s0

(𝓹𝓪𝓰𝓮 3)

𝓘𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓫 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓠 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓪 𝓢𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓪𝓽. 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓰𝓷𝓲𝔃𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓴𝓮𝓹𝓽 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓼𝓸 𝓻𝓾𝓭𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓽 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪 𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓫𝓾𝓽, 𝓝𝓪𝓱! 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰. 𝓦𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓰𝓰𝓵𝓮𝓼 𝓮𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 67. 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪 𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓪𝓼𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴 𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓘 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓪 𝓶𝓮𝓶𝓫𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓾𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓯𝓪𝓶 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓫𝔂 67 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼. 𝓘 𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝔂 𝔀𝓱𝓸𝓵𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓰𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 .50𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴 𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓮! 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓭 𝓼𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓾𝓹. 𝓘 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 0 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓰𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓾𝓯𝓯 𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓼𝓽 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼, 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓮. 𝓘 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓭𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪 𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼. 𝓐𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓵𝓵, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓸𝓯 𝓾𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓪 𝓯𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓾𝓻𝓮. 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔀𝓮 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓓𝓲𝓶𝓪? 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔀𝓮 𝓭𝓸 𝓘 𝓰𝓸𝓽 𝓪 𝓵𝓸𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓴 𝔀𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔀 "𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓙𝓮𝓼𝓾𝓼" 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰! 𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓶𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓘 𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓲𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓘 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓪𝔂 𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓭𝓪𝔂! 𝓞𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓲𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓶𝓪 𝓘 𝓪𝓶 𝓬𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝔀𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓾𝓹 𝓽𝓸 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱.

𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓼 𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓼 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓰𝓾𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮𝓼 the prisoners to go to the yard.

PejmTwyr_dIX1HA4gUwVXiRAkSEjNWa6J_aGN6YtJBXiFtcqNFlOQjAwkHYrSUfGWF7s0lEvM-FFbU1MdnR8EEyfgDdEYFzqioIDpCO3qTCxuRcqJzv5eFDMKzHTOYxdc_zKG2PP=s0

gl6m4pVnju3qYMFdyPP9FTNsMZOmFa_wR49XlFynmyiqpl2JCqqrMZzfFYDkm1DOpevDT1FwEMT6jr-zh7Wn6zC5cf2ANmVgwwB4JS5jta--cm4Er1BhxmqaVkqbX-AVIdKg9rda=s0

❤️ Big love Sumana! Black Jesus stays in my heart forever!!

• Like 3

On 10/1/2021 at 2:46 AM, Miky said:

image.png

Dear readers, the past days have been hectic and chaos for the Russian Mob without Dimitri being behind the wheel. We have made certain choices too fast without overthinking. We appreciate all the comments and love that were sent towards us, we read it all. People were demotivated and we felt hopeless, but we regained our strength and manned up. We are happy to announce that we are not going anywhere and will be continuing to keep the Russian Mob alive.

🇷🇺

lets go boyzzz

https://imgur.com/lMG6CO6

• Like 4
  • hand 1

The Discovery of Dimitri’s Body

It was a late summer evening, the last bits of light were fading away and the night was beginning to creep in.  Alexei being his usual self was racing around the vinewood hills without a single care in the world, since he had left the mob his life hadn’t been the same.  It was a much more peaceful life but without it he had isolated himself and was now alone.  As the engine of his Massacro roared two loud shots echoed across the hills.  The shots were nearby and the only popular landmark nearby was the observatory and it only made sense to be there as it was a popular spot where criminals would meet up to make deals, have meetings or partake in other criminal activities.  Slowing down as he pulled up to the observatory the first thing he noticed was a Dubsta with a familiar number plate reading ‘MANDOJEV’; it was Dimitri’s car.  Still weary of the situation Alexei opened the glovebox and pulled out his .50, tucking it in his waistband, before stepping out of the car and slamming the door behind him.  Alexei assessed his surroundings and it all seemed… odd. Since he had pulled up there had been no follow up shots, there was no sign of a frantic getaway or anyone else present, Dimitri’s car was parked perfectly but was Dima himself?  After a few seconds of confusion Alexei noticed a pair of footprints on the dirt path just north of the observatory, they looked fresh and came from the sort of shoes you wore with a suit. Now nervous again he produced his .50 and slowly walked up the path gun in hand.  The footprints went off the path eventually leading to the highest point of the hill and that's when he found what he was looking for… a body was led on the ground facing towards the city.  Alexei stared at the body in shock; he couldn't believe his own eyes.  There lay the body of Dimitri Mandojev in front of him with a .50 still in his hand and two casings next to him.  As his mind started to come back together Alexei noticed the two big gunshot wounds on Dimitri’s chest and quickly applied pressure to the wounds. With one hand he put two fingers on Dima’s neck to check for a pulse… none. Realising there was no pulse and noticing the large pool of blood on the ground Alexei came to terms with the fact that Dimitri was already dead.  Alexei sat on the ground next to Dimitri, with tears running down his face, and picked up a half empty bottle of Vodka taking a large swig.  Alexei would sit there with Dima’s body for another 15 minutes watching the sun set over Los Santos before he regained his senses. Alexei wiped the tears from his face as he stood up smearing blood across it before assessing the situation. He first picked up the .50 off the ground noticing it had the emblem of the mob etched into the grip and put it in his waistband next to his own, next he would pull of Dima’s balaclava chain the same style as his own along with taking the Rolex off his wrist, finally he would reach into his pocket where he would find a blood soaked envelope. Opening the envelope he would find a note which read... 

Dear bratans, 

I am no longer who I used to be. I made mistakes, too big mistakes. I lost so many brothers, people who guided me and helped me stay on the right path. They were no longer there.. I was the guy who was supposed to guide the others. The lion on top of the food chain. Everytime I woke up and looked in the mirror, I saw a complete stranger. Gang Members would call me names and I would make the streets filled with blood. I should have gone with the old Russians, before I lost myself. I’ve been cruel, but it was justified. 

I’ve spent years and lots of sweat and tears to build this Russian Mob. Do not let it go to waste bratans, avenge the people who did me wrong. A Russian is never afraid to do what is necessary to reclaim his dignity and honour.

Here on this hill, I will find my rest, peaceful and beautiful. I would rather have my last breath here on this gorgeous green scenery than on a cold harsh street.

Do what I told you guys to do. Never ever step back for another gang. Honour me with a proper funeral and remember the good times. Do not let this suicide be my last mistake.

With love,

Dima

Alexei let a tear fall on the page as he could not help but feel partially responsible for what had happened.  He put the note back in the envelope and stuffed it in his pocket. Throwing him over his shoulders and carrying him to his car, Dimitri's body was lowered into the passenger seat of the Massacro. Alexei opened his phone, went to his contacts, and dialed Alberto Panchino. The phone rang for a while before Alberto finally picked up…

AP: ‘Kalashnikov, what's up.’

AK: ‘I’ve got some bad news’ he said in a defeated tone

AP: ‘What's the matter?’

AK: …

AP: ‘Kalashnikov?’ he said slightly more concerned

AK: ‘Dimitri is dead.’ he said in the most plain voice he could

AP: ‘What do you mean?’ he said now clearly in shock

AK: ‘He shot himself twice in the chest, I found him at the observatory’

AP: ‘Christ, I’ll be there ASAP’

Alexei waited a further ten minutes before Alberto showed up in a Dubsta. ‘Let me see him’ Alberto said in an authoritative tone. Alexei opened the door revealing his body to Alberto.  Alberto opened the trunk of the Dubsta and the pair lowered the body inside. Alexei reached into his pocket and handed the envelope over to Alberto. Taking the envelope Alberto could see it was blood soaked and it was at this moment Alberto also noticed the blood on Alexei’s hands, face and all over the clothes.  ‘When you get home, get in the shower and burn your clothes, thank you for finding him, you've done well’ Alberto said whilst placing a hand on Alexei’s shoulder. ‘I know you want to go home but I have one last thing for you to do’ Alberto said as he produced a jerry can from his car.  ‘Burn the Dubsta, god knows what could be inside that thing that may link to any of us’ Alberto said as he passed the fuel to Alexei.  Alexei nodded in agreement and started pouring the fuel all over the car and then throwing the empty can away as Alberto drove away with Dimitri’s body. Alexei pulled out a packet of cigarettes, lighting one with a match and then throwing the match at the car. As the car lit up the now night sky; Alexei walked to his own car and set off home leaving the car to burn in the empty parking lot.  The drive home felt longer than it should have despite the roads being quiet.  When Alexei got home he put Dimitri’s gun, chain and watch in his bedside drawer and closed it.  Alexei ran a cold shower and stood in there for at least an hour and a half thinking about the past hour of his life and the events that had unfolded.  Dimitri was a great friend to Alexei who had played a large role in how his life had turned out in the city but Alexei couldn’t help but feel like he had let him down.  That night Alexei didn’t try to get any sleep, instead he sat in his chair with a glass of whiskey in one hand and a cigar in the other and he would sit there till the sun came up in the morning.  After all Alexei had just lost someone who had been a leader, role model and a great friend to him.

Written by

Alexei Kalashnikov

Dimitri Mandojev 

With thanks to

Alberto Panchino

The Russian Mob

I had great fun being part of the mob it was one of my greatest achievements on the server, I wish you all the best of luck in the future bratans.

1651952246_BSGandrussian.thumb.png.147f0e4751a863cd9fc7328b339cd1f6.png

https://docs.google.com/document/d/15pyhM-VO1i1b0F2hz0ZkZ0GgVhOspOMScjzorBNmKWU/edit?usp=sharing

Original document if anyone wishes to read it in its original form.

Edited by Alfie Chard
  • Like 12
  • POG 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.