Dimja

Russian Mob

Since people always tell me different numbers. Would someone mind explaining me how many xp is needed to join and is it xp on any character or the one that is joining. Thank you! 😁

Edit: You guys have amazing posts and stories and I love reading them. ❤️

Edited by buta
  • Like 1
  • hand 1

image.thumb.png.73ee35788028f096854963e640b78009.png

NL1l5cX.png

Another day in Alberto’s life

The day started off normal, Alberto did his standard routine. He jumped back in to bed and was thinking about a big underground meeting with every illegal organization in the city. He thought it was necessary as police was too much involved in our wicked world of criminals. Alberto called Miky which is one of his High Command and told him to invite every illegal organization in the city, cause shit needed to change and it needed to happen now!
NL1l5cX.png

Family Meeting

(Семейная встреча)

Once Miky arranged everything, Alberto called the family together before we went to the location. After the family meeting, we all stacked up and went with dubsta’s towards the location.

NL1l5cX.png

The Meeting

(Встреча)
We arrived 10 minutes prior the original time, we all took our heavy weaponry out and stand in a line like professionals, waiting for the other organization to pull up. Once some of the gangs pulled up, we got a notification by one of our scouts that PD/SD was near and knew about the meeting. Everybody left straight away and went in to safety. Once everything was cooled down, we called everybody and told them to go to old Russian HQ which is South Elysian.

NL1l5cX.png

Stranger_9576_7483-1634413985203.jpg

NL1l5cX.png

The moment of truth

(Момент истины)

Lucky this time all of the gangs that got invited arrived in safety, we were able to talk business for a good hour. Charlie Mchoe which is one of the leaders of Creed had a question, his question was ‘’Why is Cartel not here’’ which Miky responded with ‘’ Cartel has more important things to do then talk about Police and we don’t want to take the risk to let him get arrested.’’ Then out of the blue Seth, which is a member of the cartel, came out and showed himself and left, making the Russians believe he was agitated. Lewis and I didn’t feel right about the situation and felt that Charlie embarrassed the Russian Mob infront of the whole underground. Once Seth left, law enforcement arrived and everybody left the location. Could it be proving Alberto’s point about snitches in the underworld?

Stranger_9576_7483-1634416225347.jpg

NL1l5cX.png

The setup

(Установка)

Lewis and Alberto met up at their HQ and talked about Charlie. They then decided to set Charlie up. Lewis sent a message to Charlie and ask if he had excessive drugs, which Charlie responded with a strong yes. Once Charlie arrived at Russian HQ, he brought 6 other members with him, all with heavy guns. We told them to go inside the property and wait for Lewis to bring the money. Once we had people waiting outside, we told them to get on their knees. Once we had everybody on their knees Lewis told Charlie to never embarrass the Russian Mob ever again. It wasn’t about the money or the drugs, we wanted to show Creed who the Russians really are.

acbngjyfus.PNG

NL1l5cX.png

(once a Russian always a Russian)

Edited by AlbertoPanchino
  • Like 26
  • YAY 2
  • PogU 1
  • Confused 1
  • chill 1
  • hand 2

An Example
Misunderstanding leading to punishments. Things were going good, I continued to do what I needed to do while we all worked towards our goal. It was a normal day when I woke up to my name getting called over the radio to meet in Paleto. I had some ideas what it could be about but when I finally arrived I couldn't have been more off. The meeting started with questions but slowly turned into a serious talk. Word got out that I had plans of [REDACTED]. Talking lead to more talking and the word spread. More people that shouldnt have known about [REDACTED] knew and it looked bad. I was then told unfortunate news that [REDACTED] demanded a finger and that I be marked. After talking back and forth and getting everything that needed to be said out I looked down. I understood I made a mistake by not only giving to much information but trusting people not to spread it. But the time came. We all walked over to my car and prepared. I stood there, silent, thinking about what I had done and what I was going to do next. Then I was told to place my hand onto the hood.

d8XjVeZ.jpg
Z32RYUJ.jpg

It was expressed from the start that the higher ups felt it was not completely my fault but that it was partially theirs for giving out more information than they should. They said if it was up to them no punishment would be issued by that [REDACTED] demanded it. I made sure they knew I took nothing from that situation in vein. I was not mad at them for what they had to do and I was not mad at who made them do it. I was only mad at myself and the person that got me into this situation.

After this everyone but myself drove off, shortly after one of my old friends Pablo showed up. He had watched the whole thing go down and wanted to know what just happened and why. I sat there looking at the bleeding empty space where my finger was as I told him. After thinking for a bit I used a IFAK to wrap myself up while Pablo cleaned the blood off my car. We spoke for a bit longer while I processed to say what just happened. I then called a command member to discuss what to do next. I was told to wait till we can have a proper meeting and to lay low in the meantime.

oLnMaNT.jpg

Me and Pablo then decided to move to a more secure/hidden location where we talked further about the whole situation and about how he felt. It lead to more conversations about our past and seeing things change through the times. We ended it just agreeing that we will see how things play out and stay true to what we believe in and our goals.
8XKBglm.jpg

(Thanks for reading!)

Edited by Ultra3D
  • Like 12
  • Upvote 1

Joey Kipp

It was late September when Joey was feeling in need to get back into the organized crime life. Joey contacted Hamez to try and get back together and meet up and discuss potential gangs to join. After some discussion Joey came up with the idea to join Russians, after some discussion they agreed and Joey texted Dimitri, after some time joey got a text about him having to prove his loyality to the Russian MOB. He went ahead and sold some drugs trough Russians and got them cars to chop, proving his loyality. 2 days later he met with Miky Kipp and Kevin Wadson at observatory where Hamez and joey got asked questions to get recruited, after being asked some questions him and Hamez successfully made it in to Russians as Novobranez.

At first it felt a bit weird to adjust to the mob as he came from a rival gang. Joey started to gain respect fast and he settled in quickly. Joey started to work hard immediately with no time to waste.

unknown.png

unknown.png

TO BE CONTINUED 

Top of Form

• Like 8

Isak Willisimage.thumb.png.73ee35788028f096854963e640b78009.png.c13e23ef8bfc4524dc666a4dfbe10bbd.png.691d780227d4c0357aac873689d64ed1.pngDuring Isak's childhood his parentes were fighting alot. So when he grew up he decided to move to Los Santos because he heard that his brother Liam was moving there aswell. So when he arrived in Los Santos he had no friends exept his brother Liam. Isak was at the pier to start making friends in Los Santos. But then one day he decided to make an application for LSC. His application got accepted so he went to LSC to go for the interview but he got denied. So he waited until he could make a new application. When he had the chance to make another application he made one. That application got accepted so he went for the interview and this time he got accepted. Isak got very happy and didn’t waste any time to start his training. When he could work by his own he worked as much as he could. He worked at LSC for about 4 months then he went for a vacation for 2 weeks.

1291993527_picforisak.thumb.png.998776703c3cf7c5e1dbbfe83dc6f4f3.png

When he came back from the vacation he decied to reinstate for LSC and while he did that he made an application for DCC aswell. He got accepted for both and started to work hard.However one day he got a message from his brother Liam which told him that he joined a gang called goblins. So Isak continued to work at LSC for about 1 more month but the fact that he wasn’t as close to his brother as he was before bothered him, after a lot of thought he decided to change up his life and join the criminal world along with his brother. He got recruited by goblins and started to make money by doing drugs. He had a good time in goblins but one day goblins decided to disband. When goblins disbanded he went for a vacation.

996929437_forforumpost.thumb.png.39b613d6b746ae8e1f200d7710df091a.png

When he was back he heard from Liam that he joined russians and for Isak that sounded intresting cause he wanted to go back to the criminal activity. So he talked to Liam about it and he made him get in contact with the Russians which then decided to recruit him into their family.

Edited by Isak Willis
Big gap at the end
  • Like 6
  • POG 1

https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/uploadsnew/monthly_2021_11/image.thumb.png.73ee35788028f096854963e640b78009.png.c13e23ef8bfc4524dc666a4dfbe10bbd.png.691d780227d4c0357aac873689d64ed1.pngAfter Aztecas disbanded, it was a tough time for Pablo. Not seeing any of his old friends and family, the only person he knew he could count on was Apol, his brother, but he stopped coming into town after a few weeks of being a nobody. Pablo still flew in from time to time, but there was nothing for him to do while he was in town, no friends to visit, literally nobody. So when his Apol joined the Russian Mob, Pablo was really excited to join them. It turned out though that it wasn't even close to what it was in Aztecas. 

The first few months of the Russian Mob were really hard on Pablo's mental stability. He was thinking why is he here, why the fuck does he feel like shit all the time hes on freq, why does he feel useless and used at the same time. He kept asking these questions for a month or so ever since he joined the mob. 

One day, Pablo went to city High End to check out whats up for sale where he met a Russian Mob member, an OG apparently, Alexei Kalashnikov. Pablo talked with him for a while, Alexei brought up a few points to which Pablo fully agreed with, same things that he was thinking for months now.  

After a few more minutes of talking Pablo asked Alexei if he can show him a spot where he has been going since Aztecas disbanded. Alexei agreed to follow Pablo, and so they went towards Raton Canyon. 

When they arrived to the location, Pablo looked down at the river bellow and sat down, asking Alexei to do the same. Alexei does so and Pablo starts talking about his mental state to Alexei, how he has been thinking of suicide ever since Aztecas were gone, and that he was the first one that knew about it.

874471471_Stranger2764_2730-1628382782692.thumb.png.cd63ab6c372cb35c82951b638a9c25c0.png

Alexei felt worried about Pablo and talked with him about life, how he lost many friends after joining the Mob and that he knows what Pablo feels like. Pablo dosent agree with that, and sits there silently, listening to the birds chirp, wind blow, water splash and so on. 

Pablo then decided to walk to his car and got his .50 after which he started walking towards Alexei. As Pablo does so, Alexei was thinking that it was his time, so he said: “Just do it already, I know Dima told you to do this, and not gonna lie, I'm grateful that you’re the one doing it, and the place you’ve brought me. Its honestly beautiful, thank you.” 

After that Pablo stood there and looked at Alexei for a few moments before shaking his head and saying: “The fuck are you talking about? Even if Dima told me to do it, i wouldn't pull the trigger.” “Why did you take me here then?” 

It's my favorite place in the city, and i wanted to end it all here when Aztecas disbanded.” 

Pablo then went to sit right on the cliff edge and sat there silent once more. Alexei did the same, a bit further away from the edge.  

Pablo then took a deep breath, stood up, dropped the mag of the .50 and aimed the gun at his head. 

Alexei: ”The fuck are you doing?” 

Pablo: “Taking my life into my own hands, I've been awaiting the sweet release of death for a while now, finally, I get to know what it feels like 

Pablo then started smiling as he knew this was the last few moments before he dies. 

Alexei: “Don’t pull the trigger, I can’t see another comrade fall because of some stupid shit. Put down the gun and we can talk about it.” 

Pablo: “One bullet, one shot, one chance.” 

Pablo stood there, still smiling. 

Pablo then clenches his teeth as he starts to apply force to the trigger. 

To be continued.... 

• Like 8
  • hand 1

New Responsibility
After recent event, we had a major change internally. This lead to a leadership movement and goals changing. Word spread quick and groups thought we were weak. Some groups more than others started to test their luck with us but [REDACTED] took it to far. The used reasons that made ZERO sense to start attacking us while we were down. But they did not attack us in any normal way. They attacked our locations. They would sell drugs to our dealers making them not do any business with us. They did the same with our mechanics. This caught us off guard first as we gave them no reason to attack but as the days went on more and more information started to funnel its way down. We found out that the new group [REDACTED] and a smaller group [REDACTED] was working with [REDACTED] to remove us from the city. Everyone knows that on their own they are incapable of fighting us with weapons but when it comes to drugs they can succeed in their goal. This lead to high command looking at people to delegate work. This fell on myself and Marcus. We were assigned to managing the flow of drugs coming in and out. So we started working and strategizing what to do next.

E5z1Hcu.jpg

We went back and forth on what we could do to become more self sufficient. We implemented a few ideas that have gotten us as a whole back on track but we still got a long ways to go.

cgrhlvK.jpg

In the mean time we did what we know best. Hold our ground. [REDACTED] are not known as fighters and have purposely hid from us. However, every once in a while when we catch them out in the open we act. This lead to members from [REDACTED] claiming "We can't beat you in guns fights, but we can and will outsmart you in drugs". Well sniffing coke everyday only last so long.

Stranger_4767_6743-1636574506635.jpg

Since being appointed to this role I have tried my best to get thing running smoothly but as all things go you hit a few bumps. As we are in a active "drug war" getting people into the war mentality takes time. So day by day I will continue to work towards making Russians what it once was and getting us away from being depended on luxury's that can be taken from us at any moment.

(Thanks for reading)

Edited by Ultra3D
  • Like 12

THE END

Andrei never expected that he would walk the path, that he ended up walking. January 2021, He came with three brothers, hopeless and desperate. This was a cold and harsh city. Him and his two brothers struggled and could barely put bread on the table. The day their future looked hopeless and they felt like giving up on life, The Russian Mob opened his arms for the three brothers. Dimitri and Alberto Mandojev saw the potential in these Russians and gave them a chance no one else wanted to give them at the time. 

unknown.png

Andrei’s recruitment.

Fast forward to november, where he was behind of the organization that once took him in like it was its child. Andrei lost so much to get where he is now. Both his brothers Ivan and Vova were no longer alive. His old leader, mentor and someone he considered as a brother, Dimitri would’ve also passed away by then. With the enthousiastic Alberto Mandojev disappearing, the moral was on an all time low.

Assisted by Miky and the Kipp family, they managed to keep the Mob running at full speed. However, the wounds and pain of the past never healed and it teared the organization slowly apart. Butchers used to be flooded with Russians blasting loud music in their dubsta’s, but now it was just an empty street with flags waving slowly in the soft wind. The scenery at the once crowded HQ, could be described as sad and depressing. The walls inside the HQ felt as ruins, where vodka used to be poured  into glasses like it was tap water. A general atmosphere of sorowness filled the interior of the HQ. The scars of the past had definitely left a mark. Although their controlled areas where bigger and stronger than ever, they could not shake negative feelings off. Although the members begged to keep pushing,  the high command knew, that the Russian era ended. Andrei being the last OG of the Russian Mob had the honour of closing the book. He had been there for the Mob through thick and thin, through hell and beyond, but also through paradise. As he sat there, alone in the HQ, he opened a bottle as he watched some old videos he recorded on an old sony handcam. It was filled with happy little memories. Memories such as his time going to steamboat with the Russians, but also his emotional moments with Dimitri and Alberto.

Andrei had met the founding eleven, unknown to many. They were mysterious, but a thight family.

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2020.10.07

One of the founding eleven is not in the picture.

They would all be shot dead or gone missing in the upcoming 12 months, with Dimitri being the last of them. Together with Alberto, the two of them climbed the ranks. They go back so far. Andrei could not get over the fact that his buddy Alberto, would be missing, presumably dead. Most people do not understand the burden that rests on the shoulders of a gang leader, till they reach that position themselves. Andrei never wanted this position and neither did Miky, but life does unexpected things sometimes. More than 9 months of the 13 total, Andrei had sacrificed his family, time and energy for this magnificent organization. Not with regret, but with enormous pride. Andrei knew that Dimitri watched from above to see the achievements the Russians would get. The vision that Dimitri always tried to enforce, was strictly held up to standard by Andrei.

Чему́ быть, того́ не минова́ть. “ You can’t avoid what is meant  to happen.”

As Andrei emptied the bottle of vodka, Miky walked in the spacious room. Miky sat next to Andrei as Andrei reached over the counter to grab another bottle of vodka. The two shared it together. They both knew what was about to happen, without an exchange of words. It was the elephant in the room. Unspoken of, but known by both Russians.

They briefly discussed how to divide the treasury, warehouses and other assets that belonged to the organization. It was the moment that they finished the papers, that Marcus and the other HC walked in who once belonged to an organization called the Goblins. They all knew that the death of Dimitri was the  end of his legacy and the death of the organization. On Dimitri’s behalf, to honour him, they had continued running the organization, knowing that it died with the man who created it. The amounts of alcohol they drank to try to forget to pain, never healed the wounds. Hoping that Dimitri’s death would leave a scar that makes them stronger, but it turned out to be a wound that kept bleeding. As the old goblins talked about how they respected him, despite being their enemy at the time, Andrei could not keep himself from shedding a tear. They grabbed some glasses to pour in shots and filled it to the edge with vodka. Together they raised it into the air, far above their head as they shouted: “ Nazdrovje, TO DIMITRI”. All the time after Dimitri’s sudden death, they fought a fight they were bound to lose. There were only losers in this battle. The Russian Mob was Dimitri and Dimitri was the Russian Mob. With his downfall, the Russian Mob collapsed with him. Ignorant is the right term to describe the people who thought everything would stay the same. Andrei deep down knew it would never be, but he kept hoping the tide would change. In the end, the tide never changed. It was like the Russian Mob was swimming against the river current. They wasted their energy till the point they all got exhausted, but they did not move forward. Realizing this, Andrei knew the plug had to be pulled. The Russians thought they would honour Dimitri by keeping the Mob alive, but never realized that the only way to honour his legacy was to let it die with him.

The Russians walked out of the HQ and part ways, may there be a good future for everyone. Andrei shuffled to his car as he drove to the graveyard where Dimitri was laying. He had never been able to come to the graveyard, due to the emotions that came up. Here his leader was buried. Someone he looked up to from the day he met him, till the day he died. It was the first time Andrei overcame his feelings cause he knew this was the right thing to do. He reached into his duffel bag and took out two things. An AK47 and vodka bottle. The vodka was nothing special, but the AK surely was. It was a golden Kalashnikov engraved with Dimitri’s full name, rank organization. He started digging and stopped when he was roughly 30 CM deep. There he put the two items, before he covered it up with dirt again. He reached in his pocket as he took out a zippo and cigarette, lighting it up. He took a last look at the grave before he turned around. For Andrei this chapter was closed. It would not only be a heavy hearted, but also a beautiful, interesting and uttermost pleasant memory. It was like a tale from the books about bonding and losing friends, he experienced it all. The last thing he did, was listening to лали’ on his car radio as he drove into the sunset.

Screenshot_4.thumb.png.10407d8bcf52963e92d89d10cf856691.png

iGckqLaBNSJw9uC-40pNPnP8orWSdI-k7Qwbl8BA

We want to thank everyone for making this journey possible. It has been a hell of a ride that we could not do if it wasn’t for some people. As written in Andrei’s last Russian story, the Russian Mob was really Dimitri. Him being gone left a huge empty void. Obviously it was justified,  but it made us feel less demotivated, despite his attempts to encourage and motivate us. The Rooks, Daichead Gadai, Goblins, 67, LSD and Ballas, we would not have been who we are without you guys, so thank you for that.

A big thanks to Alberto for his time and dedication towards the Russian Mob. You were such a positive contribution not only for the Mob, but also for the server.

The founding eleven, we really appreciate that you guys made the foundation of the Russian Mob that we could build further on. Although your era from the Russians 2019 might have ended, Dimitri made sure he passed it on into this new gang.

Dimitri, its clear that we are all really thankfull for the roleplay you provided with this gang and the countless hours you spent, trying to be a positive contribution. Your gang was your family.

Miky, you got given the burden pretty quickly and the way you handled it was admiring. Thanks for your commitment.

Some words from Dimitri: Andrei had been with my side from the day I met him and I am glad that I had the honour to build the faction alongside with him. It goes without saying that I could not have wished for a better set of people for this faction.

All the (ex) Russians, we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the fait you had in this gang and your contribution. We’ve lost many people along the way, but that only makes us appreciate the people we have more. 

A few photos of the Russians from the far beginning till the very end.

Russians.PNG

dsdsd.PNG

unknown.png

unknown.png
Screenshot_295.png

Stranger_6418_5187-1622819410989.png

Screenshot_4.png

• Like 13
  • hand 1

So much respect for how you guys kept up and maintained the Mob in the hard circumstances you guys faced. The dedication is unmatched. You fought till the very end for the Russian Mob and I can do nothing else than appreciate that.  I could not wish for a better team to share this journey with.  Much love bratans, good luck on your next adventure!

Edited by Dimja
  • Like 15
  • hand 1
  • polarcop 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.