Dimja

Russian Mob

It was a fucking good time ruskis always loved being the faction and i was honoured to be in our last meeting aswell, I'm gonna miss you all man, im gonna miss being in the faction aswell boys it was good time. Thanks to all the HC that helped keep us alive when Alberto and Dimitri were gone. Sadly, everything does come to an end. ❤️

Edited by Ryan Munster
  • Like 4

Its been a hell of a run bratans, Ive loved spending time RPing with each and every one of you. My most memorable and favorite moments in my time In eclipse so far Is hands down being In the Mob. Im grateful for every Interaction and opportunities Ive been given from the Mob, Im proud we've come to make it this far. Sadly nothing lasts forever, Thank you to everyone who stepped up and kept us going. For everyone involved In this amazing faction, I wish you the best for your future time In eclipse. Once a Russian, always a Russian❤️ 🇷🇺 

Edited by Dark Lord
  • Like 7

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.