Blitzx

Police having only 1/2 tazer shots

There is a big issue I think with cops/doc officers having unlimited tazer shots. It's highly unrealistic to just keep shooting them I had looked it up and irl cops have said on threads that they sometimes hold 1 extra tazer carriage so I can see if they had 2 but it's really annoying when I make them miss and they can just keep shooting over and over and over. I know that some people with just refuse after being tazed after many times and still run which is unrealistic so I see the problem in having issues with people like that if they have been tazed twice and still keep running they can just make a forum report about it but this is RP it's made to be hyper realistic in the aspects of the game and this aspect is unrealistic being able to shot unlimited about of tazer shots at a person.

I'll agree with this change if being tazed prevents someone from running or jumping (not walking) for 1 minute. The amount of times people are tazed multiple times and simply run away like nothing happened after the short few seconds are up is stupidly high, and changing tazers to have limited shots will just lead to more people powergaming their escape.

Edited by kenichis

1 minute ago, kenichis said:

I'll agree with this change if being tazed prevents someone from running or jumping for 1 minute. The amount of times people are tazed multiple times and simply run away after the short few seconds are up is stupidly high, and changing tazers to have limited shots will just lead to more people powergaming their escape.

That's what im thinking it should be where the person falls to the ground and will be stalled for 1 minute but that could be another suggestion.

The biggest difference with IRL is that you can not tackle someone in GTA. If someone is running on foot, the only way to stop them is either tasing them, or ramming them with a car. People also do not run out of breath in GTA, and can run forever.

Until you add a tackle system, I do not think you can add a limit to taser usage and not make it incredibly powerful to run on foot from law enforcement.

• Like 5
  • NAY 1
  • Upvote 1

Adding on to what the above poster said, I also think the server has to simply adapt with how people play it. In real life, an individual is usually incapacitated after 1 taser shot. As Alex said, an individual could also be tackled, etc. This is not how most players play and the server doesn’t support game mechanics like that. Due to this, I personally think it does not make sense to limit taser shots at the current state.

Edited by WobblierDog15
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

The biggest difference with IRL is that you can not tackle someone in GTA. If someone is running on foot, the only way to stop them is either tasing them, or ramming them with a car. People also do not run out of breath in GTA, and can run forever.

Until you add a tackle system, I do not think you can add a limit to taser usage and not make it incredibly powerful to run on foot from law enforcement.

There is other rp servers that can tackle so it is able in GTA to add that mod 

Tasers are short range, only get to fire once, and the time it takes to charge, is the same time it takes to reload a weapon / cartridge, and IRL.

On 1/22/2021 at 10:35 PM, Papadakis said:

If tased, force anim elder and trust me we will only tase people once.

I like that idea...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.