juniornyc

COPS like show

Basically what the title says. Get like to factions working together (weazel and LSPD) and make like a good 20min video a week type of deal like just highlights and what not, get the weazel guys from just chilling to actually participating more. Also would be kinda neat to throw it up on youtube and maybe grab some more people to join the community. Somethings will have to be a must and thats the ability that when doing these types of ride alongs and what not the person who's "recording" needs some sort of kevlar for those insane situations. I dont know just a thought that i see that can benefit the growth of the community and just the RP.

• Upvote 3

i think this would be awesome, ive been planning to start doing some 'Day in the life of' type things on my Weazel character, the difficulty with doing it with PD is because we need to be in proximity to our van, we wouldnt get paid whilst doing this. 

Id also love for Weazel to get news helicopters, so they could cover police chases and things, which would lend itself well to this type of show

Hello! This can be done and has been done already. All you need to do is apply for the Ride Along Program on the EclipseGov website. There has been videos of these actually but they were deleted by the owner because he left the server. Here is the link to the Ride Along Program for the PD. https://gov.eclipse-rp.net/viewforum.php?f=210 ! 

Best Luck, 

Wooge

• Like 1

A cop trips on the curb and accidentally knocks over a garbage can*

Weazel news: "Word in the street, officer beating up savage members? More, at 9"

All joking aside, this would be a great idea to do ICly, though it would take a lot of work to have an officer chosen and have clips edited.

If you are looking for OOC material, one of the old PD members FatherOsborn made a 4 part series of random clips he had with good editing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEgQuZTKufw

Feel free to check it out and leave a like.