QuirkyMayhem

Los Santos Motorcycle Club

1935778441_1year.png.f86e8a32d16cec4adeaab1fdc4571f51.png

╔══════════════════════════════════════▣◎▣══════════════════════════════════════╗

I wish i could say that its been an easy ride for the LSMC over the year, but that would be a lie.
We've had our highs and we have had our extreme lows with make or breaks in between,
we also were the first player founded group to achieve civilian official faction.
19th August i was all cleared for taking over the club,
even though others had said that i had been basically running the club before the founder took his leave.
I knew nothing about running a club or a faction,
its been one hell of a learning curve and at times i feel like im still learning.
I am grateful for those who have been a part of the MC,
those who have just joined us, as well as those who continue to support us from outside of the club.

╚══════════════════════════════════════▣◎▣══════════════════════════════════════╝

mS3SMSf.pngC3wcNV2.png

Ava sits down with some of the club after opening Mojito to celebrate 1 year of the LSMC. Whiskey and vodka was poured, they spoke about the times they loved, the hard times they had been through and spoke about the memories they cant wait to make.
Ava couldn't help but feel proud, after everything the club and herself have been through its turned out good in the end and she is happier than ever.
She smiles as she knows that without the club she wouldn't have a family, she wouldn't have the friends she has made and she wouldn't have her husband.

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ 

XyyRorh.pngW9N738m.pngSvkq7zi.pngC2SizQo.pngebJpUR0.pnglAckYTv.pngUpyNYDJ.pngxCTjx89.pnglRK2xrC.pngdkKPOy5.pngYfcmyMF.png3LI2cEO.png7euVzUr.pngACNNz7a.pngelwkZYV.pngsTbcJTq.pngIrVsLz0.pngx5TACvK.pngBGkyXjv.pngAWYZSy2.pngwexKvXu.png4IkQ8M6.pngtB36Ru3.png5gQGegn.pngIfvP35K.pngjUba3j2.png3r0TgBz.png8yXyvq5.pngTvRkHYU.pngTOG3vb7.png9hHg59L.pngPKBXIlQ.pngXFRSHRE.pngCPDHv8n.pngMCp9cA0.pngW3q9bPt.pngGcg5wzh.pngaAElQci.png5kBHYMD.pngNoW2pFz.png

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ ▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝ 

1Lvmvos.pngfuFDnPH.png9URWejg.pnginm8woD.png0wsznyy.png

VbkKCsX.pngxiKAvnX.pngW3PPGVO.png

hrufbqd.png
VrGFI3l.png6DIUM8x.png9ROpzea.pngRjvJcD4.png

Edited by QuirkyMayhem
  • Like 7

23ZoaFb.png

Good question, where have we been? We've been quiet, holidays took us back a bit.
But when life gives you lemons you make lemonade and that's what we're doing.
We're about family, we may be back to small numbers but we're in no rush to build up numbers, we're concentrating on each other and enjoying the club as it is.

ojI11zG.png

So, what have we been doing?
We've been making future plans for the club and planning upcoming events, we've been welcoming new members into the club and slowly making a presence in the city again, we have also had a chat with a new legal MC in town. Some of us have had change in careers which has been taking up a lot of our time with trainings. Most importantly we've been building up our bond as a family and going on adventures.

4TvhCdk.pngVb4aGkg.pngEk0GPDC.png0KFIcnj.pngvExbT7K.png

• Like 7

======================>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-------<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<======================

fam·i·ly: A group of people that live together as a unit bound by the same principles.
Growing up, even though I lived under the same roof as my parents, I didn’t know what if was to have a family.  My dad was so deeply involved in the MS-13 and corruption, and my mom spent most of her time fighting with my dad.   The closest thing I had to a family was my dad’s goons who did all the dirty work for him, and they didn’t really know what a family was anyways.  

======================>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-------<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<======================

Now, from the first day I met Ava and she spoke to me about the LSMC, her expression was “We are a family and we do everything together as a family”.  Hearing her say this drew my heart close to wanting to become part of something that I was lacking for so many years.  I had the knowledge of the craft, because I have always been passionate for classic cars and motorcycle, but I didn’t have the sense of belonging to a family, until the first day I walked into the Massive LSMC Headquarters in Paletto, and saw how everyone accepted me as another member of a great family, it was the most amazing feeling.

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2021.01.09

The LSMC and all of its dedicated member put heart and soul into everything they do.  We are grease monkey.  We all love the roar of the Chopper Style bikes, the wind blowing into our faces as we cruise down the Highway, the togetherness of our bikes riding in formation and the bonding feeling that we get when we see our MC brothers and sisters.  

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2021.01.09

lighthouse.png?width=826&height=465

unknown_5.png?width=826&height=465

From backyard BBQ open to the community, playing hide and seek, or simply sitting at the roof of our HQ, or at our proudly owned LSMC Gas location chilling, having drinks and thanking the people for there support, everything we do, we do it as one family, one love. There is a famous expression out there that say “There is no place like home”, well let me tell you we add that extra excitement to the meaning of home.  For the brother of the LSMC, “There is no place like the open road, the roar of the Bikes, a beer in hand, and the love of the MC”.

“Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.” – David Ogden Stiers

Allen_Britto.thumb.png.dd7f395dbfc5e42b55a97a0acb9e484c.png

Edited by MarcosEsteban
  • Like 3

44iBZvX.png
◞┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈◟

Ava got a call from her Vice President to meet, they spoke about his motivation in the city since he lost his job
and how he would like to step down as VP.
Ava was sad to hear this but it didn't come as a surprise as she had been questioning his motivation for a while.
She knew she wouldn't be able to convince him to continue doing something he doesn't have motivation for
 they agreed that they would tell the club at church on the Sunday coming.

Sunday church soon came and they left the news until last, the members were sad to hear the news but they were understanding
The question was who is going to be the next vp?
After talking about it and a vote Johnnie was named vice president.

6S6pmKq.png

To celebrate the MC got into formation and drove down to the the city RC event where they were met by Luke and Cyrus Raven of RavenLottery
just before they announced the winner of that weeks lottery.

cDOwShv.png

Johnnies eyes lit up as soon as he saw the monster truck and that was all he would talk about.
The government helped Johnnie tick something off his bucket list, to drive it.
He was like a kid in a candy store as soon as he revved the engine.

ADyVtin.png
 izq4SKb.png

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝
The month had been busy for the MC, bringing in new hang arounds and also welcoming back old members too.
8Rjixdl.png
▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝
dzU4mM5.png

During the week the MC got together to have a little adventure up to the mountains.
They sang they danced and drank, there was no better time than this to bring in one
of the newest hang arounds, Hunter, as a prospect.

NkEyz03.png

◝┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈◜
W36FrDr.png

◞┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈◟
Ava heard that the Lost MC had a shift in leadership, so she arranged a meet with them to see if they still stood good with them.

Pj5zXAY.png

The meet went well and came to an agreement on respect for each club.
By the end of the meet they were all dancing and laughing.

x57OukA.png

▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝▝
Later in the week Ava received a text from the Lost MC president inviting the LSMC to a private event.
She chose wisely who in the MC she would invite along out of respect for her members jobs.
Joined by the Jackals MC at the clubhouse they got into formation and drove down to stab city.
They were happily greeted by the Lost MC and swapped names and stories while they waited for everything to be set up.
It was a fun evening, all three MCs getting together having beer and watching the friendly fights and
competing for a gargoyle.

xitcG8A.png

Ava found peace in the event being able to hang with the other MCs who all show mutual respect for each other.

opUI9TZ.png
QJHWW66.png

◝┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈◜

• Like 7
  • PogU 1
  • chill 1
  • yooo 1

m1iP0Ii.png

25th of November, 2020.

Today is finally the day I am planning on submitting my resignation of Lieutenant & Director of Operations at Los Santos Emergency Medical Services to find myself again and find meaning in this forsaken life. I cannot stand working here any longer under this administration & chief. It's causing pain to myself and forcing myself to work daily. I. CANNOT. DO. THIS. ANYMORE.

I had been on shift driving around on duty, awaiting a nine-one-one call but I could feel myself losing my mind slowly as there hasn’t been a singular call yet. As I sat there staring at the department issued tablet, I remember writing up my resignation notice, I felt myself stumbling in the moment writing it as my hands were shaking holding the tablet.

r8IglhG.png

I remember it taking a while as I remembered every moment I had and how I worked my way up. I remember how I finished typing up my notice of resignation and the moment as I slowly tap the submit button on the government site. I remember the exact moment as I brought my radio up to the mouth and began speaking “Lieutenant Paige is disbanding bravo-four for the last time, and heading 10-9 end of service” into the radio. I wasn’t sure what to do after stepping off duty. After stepping outside the locker room for the finale time, I recall ringing Ava and spoking to her about being lost in life without purpose and unsure what to do or how to continue on living. I briefly mentioned the possibility of joining the Los Santos Motorcycle Club and finding meaning with new people in life.

qcTXbio.png

The moment I joined the Los Santos Motorcycle Club I had found a new family, I met with a bunch of the members and just spoke for ages until I decided to take a stroll down Paleto Bay and which I had walked around for a while before entering the local dealership and purchasing my first motorcycle. I can't stop thinking about that feeling of first getting onto a motorcycle, and taking it out on the highway and opening her up. 

As I drove into Paleto Bay, I ran into Delilah and meeting up with her. I still recall the moment of cruising around Paleto Bay alongside her and feeling like I've finally fit in somewhere. I didn't have to worry or stress about anything, I had the wind going through my hair without a single worry in the world.

Until next time,
3SfuMhj.png

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Tacoface173 said:

I was once a part of this amazing faction and I can't say it enough, this was the best part of my time on this server, I wish that everyone gave it a try. The role play that goes into this faction it's far beyond my expectations, the leader is the nicest person you could ever meet. Once LSMC always LSMC!!

Aww thank you Peter ❤️
it was great to have you with us!!

• Like 1

j5zDeaA.png

B1Xr53T.png
Ava was called in to a meeting with the Jackals MCThey spoke about a patch over to the LSMC, Ava had other things in mind though the Jackals didn't seem too interested.
Later that night Ava received a call from the President of the Jackals explaining that they had disbanded and the remaining members would like to be brought into the LSMC.
Ava and the rest of the club opened their arms to them.

»»---------------------------------------¤---------------------------------------««
LSMC still like going to public events, one of their favourites is going to GSally's fight club.

c7l9I6W.png
»»---------------------------------------¤---------------------------------------««
Ava and the high command spoke about ways to expand the club and maybe get more people interested in the club. They settled on the idea to open up a second charter but in the city and this would be available for those who like sports bikes. After planning they spoke to the rest of the club and everyone loved the idea. Ava was unsure about how all this would pan out because originally the LSMC was a chopper only club, though the thought of a mixture of bikes would be cool.

Ava started to ride her Bati 801 more to peek interest.

NQasShf.png

The club started looking at empty properties that would be great for a club house.

5kRyOpC.png

No where felt like a second home.

Searching got tiring so to bring up the mood the club planned a trip...

6UfItYE.png
it didn't go too well.... the second boat sank
CZJECAN.png

They settled for fishing instead
DLxSlFH.png

Later that night Ava got a call about a warehouse that was available for purchase. When she got there she fell in love with it instantly, it was spacious for upcoming events the MC want to hold, it was out of the way but close to the city and the workplaces of most of the club members.
The one thing that made Ava uncomfortable was the history behind the place.
The next day she took the MC to visit the place and they too fell in love with it, it soon turned into a place they would constantly visit, overtime high command purchased the empty warehouse.

Enqbqvd.png

February turned into a tough month not only for Ava but the MC too.
After losing her husband Ava was a wreck and this impacted the LSMC.
He was classed as family even though he wasn't a member, in memory the MC and Ava got together and did a ride. Ava slipped on the kutte she got made for him.

KObJqcp.png
ixgRu8S.png
A8wEJ2t.png

GVJ8d3y.png

(LSMC on Avas Birthday)

Exciting things are to come...

• Like 6
  • hand 1

m1iP0Ii.png

xl4mzpp.png

Stefano Pilati is an Italian man born in Naples, Italy of the year 1993, July. He grew up in a bad household and was forced to look for friendship to distract him from the pain and disappointment his family has brought to him. He found himself in the wrong crowd at the age of fourteen and it led him into the world of violence and drugs. He ran with a small gang and ran drugs throughout the streets of Naples until one evening of the year 2012 he was caught in the act and served years in prison, an event that would always scar Stefano. He moved to Los Santos right after serving his time in prison to try bettering his life. Although he had no idea what was on the other side, he was ready for everything and anything that set foot on his path.

maxresdefault.png?width=400&height=225

He thought his life would change for good, for the beginning of his time there, it did in fact change but not in the way he hoped. Stefano was in a rough spot, he had no money after his flight, he couldn’t afford food or water, he was definitely struggling. No jobs would hire Stefano, but he did get some quick money from the freelance jobs around the city,starting at Post Op and moving on to farming. Even with this. he made barely enough money for the food and mandatory resources to get him through his daily life.

After a while of this back and forth freelance jobs, Stefano decided it was not a good idea to continue living paycheck from paycheck, he decided to apply for a job at Bayview Mechanics, he worked there for a few weeks if that and decided mechanic work wasn’t the best thing for him, he knew the CEO of Downtown Cab Company and was interested in becoming a cab driver, he put in his application and was quickly accepted, leaving Bayview behind. Stefano worked with DCC for months and enjoyed his time there, sadly some unpredicted circumstances forced Stefano to move back to Naples, Italy for a few months.

download_2.png?width=208&height=300

Once Stefano was available to move back to the city, he noticed a lot of things changed, but some things for the better he continued to tell himself. He returned to the city with barely any money, no cars as he sold his properties to a bank for collateral of a loan he took out that he knew he couldn’t pay. He basically started out all over again from day one in the city; that is until he saw an advertisement of the Los Santos’ Sheriff’s Department Applications being opened. Stefano quickly jumped onto the opportunity and wrote an application and sent it in, he was instructed to show up to the station for an interview, he waited and waited until one day he was called down while in a ride-along; he passed his interview as well as physical examination with flying colors, went through his academy and is now more successful than he’s ever been before.

Screensshot_5.png?width=290&height=300

After a few months of working as a Sheriff Deputy, Stefano has progressed through the many ranks and divisions and shown great pride in his everyday work. While on duty one day, his colleague Aidan Woods told him about a ride he was going to participate in with the Los Santos Motorcycle Club, he knew that Stefano just bought a new bike and has been wanting to ride it around the city; Stefano of course agreed. Stefano also invited his own buddy, Huw Parry to join into the ride on his BF400 as he did not own a bike at the time. Everyone could tell that they both enjoyed their time there, Stefano even informed both Johnnie and Ava of his interest in joining the club; Stefano continued to hang around until finally earning his cutte and patch of Prospect, he stitched it on while showing a huge grin to everyone around him. Stefano knew he would enjoy it here as it was a family away from family, there is so much more to go throughout his time in the club and his story will continue to grow.

BACKFLIP.png?width=400&height=214
Days go by, Stefano hanging around with the rest of the club, as he says, his family; he attends a church on Monday with the rest of the club. Not knowing what to expect, only expecting a meeting then maybe a ride afterwards; he was extremely surprised when Ava calls Stefano, Joel, Alex, and Huw to the table and Johnnie instructed us to remove our cuttes and place them on the table. When Johnnie smiled and slid the member patches towards Stefano, he was extremely excited, besides the fact he was completely shirtless in front of everyone; he didn't care. This is a strong beginning that will come with an amazing follow up. Many more memories to come, fond, fond memories.

4xPgU2JXM7oAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png?width=40

Edited by PickNic
  • Like 3
  • YAY 1

E5yrAnAoJ9B1mWtyJwBzCUJIhXnHeZwja7qHhCPuAFKj0-HGr9hCSHnO7MAHjaqmIsthZ6_3V5dJO2UAM3GGgsnPs6XaYOLN5mRx7ARZnHg2r5brGUF4_YRiCGTFBeUS8S5QvnWd

I was born on the outskirts of Manchester, England 20 years ago, into a not so loving family. My father left when I was at a very young age. He always used to drive his motorcycle around and took me always with him, till he buyed my first bike. I used to ride them at all ages, zooming all over the fields surrounding my house with a big smile on my face. 

TTDiq67ZmEhxdY1Ja7u-pknEy0VrblApzGa6ITUF-gxvtBJyapPCBAbYPQFDaR2eW-1kp9Ts9v1K2LE3s7rD4cRHMLDo8nc6ZnRu3qKoN7Yr4FsIUipx7vRWPqJwMiqRe9d6mDcB

Caused by the fact that I got bullied most my life and fought with mentally issues, I decided to move away from Manchester and took the next flight to germany. Worked there for one year in the local hospital. But there, it just wouldn't help me feel better, so I decided again to move. To Los Santos. I wanted to have the opportunity to make my life better. At first I used to fight so much with me. But someone reached me a hand and helped me to get through that. She brought me into the LSMC. The first week I was pretty anxious, but with the time it got way better. My time came and I got patched. I got the kutte, sewed my patches on and wore them the first time. I never felt more proud to be there! Time flies by and I found more than friends, I found family! 

fbiI-OwgNDriFfgN_W5U5pKkEiKXfF7ZpRv0ppzFfuRAm9zyhP3oFkJeK9_lFWJaLH-Za5X11pN4bpkXjWKzCxtwkd5spgoFSBzSxH6xTdH9BLeoLArLg4IfR_zf69fyhxg1Pyj6

gJCe-3Gix-dBMzertsVef6v9tklVdy35_Fc_t19_l_g7PEddrrlI70MDuF3XFyStU59LlbdpPH7aXX1eXJPOhYW1QFPlwCzzt08ulJ-qJs9LpMEZRbonyvbJB767GLabFSQ3tn1f

I enjoy every moment that I have with my Club… with my family! 

Achievement unlocked:   Biker of the Week, here I am! (Proud) 

yUv3Vtrd3aonGdTRBel7AlnSeCo3IXPSHhr0KyC6a-3qrus_ToqvHH3ZQJCSXCRltaABwlwUR6dDmjqN_iZijaavvDxzKbUssWXW5BoQNBU8QH6tVwYGSwPubAMKvyqvSr0u11aK

• Like 4
  • POG 1

E5yrAnAoJ9B1mWtyJwBzCUJIhXnHeZwja7qHhCPu

Matthew Hill was born in Ireland. Since a young age Matthew was a magnet for trouble, one could say. At the age of 14 Matthew moved to Los Santos with both his parents and started his new life. When he was turned 15 he joined a Motorcycle club that his Father made. Matthew's dad was an inspiration to him because he was a millitary man and a biker. When Matthew turned 17 his Father passed away and Matthew was broken, but as he turned 18 he found comfort after he joined the Military and served a beautiful 4 years. Matthew became colder as his life progressed. When he turned 22 he settled down in the city and did a few freelance jobs until he decided to join the Los Santos Police Department at the age of 25. After a while inside the police department Matthew Progressed to the rank of Police Officer II and joined the Gang Field Unit and the Air Support Division. Matthew became friends with a sergeant in the Police Department named Darion Rueb and got a job at his Mechanic shop. Matthew was always interested in and loved cars and bikes. Matthew worked his way up to a management position in LSC and that's where he met William Taylor, the man that introduced him to the Los Santos Motorcycle club. After a period of debating Matthew Joined the club and went through beautiful times and memories he will never forget.

Stranger_8235_9778-1616966495278.png

Stranger_8235_9778-1616969023071.png

Matthew got initiated into the Club and after a period of time of being apart of the Los Santos Motorcycle Club, Matthew got promoted to an enforcer position to help and make the club the best it can be. Matthew can't and will never forget the friends and memories he has made in the club. Matthew's presence in the club caused alot of "trouble" could be the word. When Matthew was a prospect he saved the life of his friend William Taylor that was almost stabbed to death and the assailant was shot down by Matthew and so Matthew received his Men of Mayhem patch for spilling blood for the good of the club. Matthew thinks of the MC as his second family. The only living family he has left and he cherises that like nothing else!

Stranger_8235_9778-1618787035954.png

Stranger_8235_9778-1618785414516.png

Stranger_8235_9778-1616540056758.png

20210227203218_1.jpg

kWTe32q.png

20210328012226_1.jpg

Stranger_8235_9778-1614990710117.png

Every moment he had in the club is cherised and he hopes to keep making more and more Memories with the club!

WmvPtUX.png

m1iP0Ii.png

• Like 3
  • PogU 1
  • polarcop 1

FdLf6lo.png

Since the loss of her husband, Ava was stuck in a slump. To keep her mind busy she concentrated on building up the city charter of the LSMC and decorating the Southern Clubhouse.
While building it up she had the idea of a bar, a biker bar to be exact, a safe haven for all kinds of bikers to hangout and drink in.

hiTBNBo.png

Opening night was stressful, especially that they didn't advertise as big as they usually would, they had to get a DJ at last minute. It was a quiet one but still a nice turn out, Ava was happy to see bikers of all kinds coming together and enjoying themselves, but now she knows what she can improve on.
She was especially grateful for Asbo to DJ last minute, he hyped up the bikers and the music became heavier as the night went on.

k4Aallj.pngaLYFQ0v.png

Edited by QuirkyMayhem
  • Like 4
  • bakmeel 1

Born and raised in the outskirts of Las Vegas, Mark Bloomfield had seen his fair share of things in life, the dice rolls, the vice and pleasures offered by the city. As going through odd jobs and community service he decided he could no longer go on like that, flying off to the dream city of Los Santos.

A2VPeEb.png
Moving to Los Santos was a wild ride for Mark, diving head first into the hustle off the city, doing whatever job he came across to make ends meet. That's how he got his first friends of the city, on the friendly neighborhood of the pier. Taking his first looks around the vehicle scene of the Los Santos, he went through many vehicles, including taking a liking to bikes.

As Mark joined up  LSPD, he did not know that there were organized bike clubs around the city. Meeting more people around his job and making new friends he started hearing about some group called LSMC hanging around the city.

IeBaNEw.png
One day he decided to do something unusual and visit the known LSMC club "Hideaway" with his friend William, and his interested was peaked from the first moment he looked around the culture and the way of LSMC.

The next time he visited the club he started talking with the club members around, trying to get an opportunity to join LSMC.  Meeting Johnnie, the VP of the club he got the contacts necessary to join up. He decided to put all his best into the endeavor.
And oh boy what a journey has started.

To family. To Brotherhood. To Infinity and beyond.
pwbvFR8.png

• Like 4

2101920901_Untitled(1).png.ea37f09c848dbdf1764e7bf6b0795251.png

Relationship status: Single

Kiril Komorov was born and raised in Russian Federation. His early life wasn't so easy, since his parents died in a car crash he had to live with his grandmother. She was pretty old and he had to take care of her more than she took care of him.

At a young age, when he was 15 or 16 years old he already started working to support himself and his grandmother, since her pension wasn't enough to support them both. Things he had to do weren't the prettiest, he was doing anything that would get him at least some money. He was robbing kids on the street, hitting up shops, stealing everything he could get his hands on, to sell it all for a little bit of money, to get him and his grandmother through the month.

He and few of his friends thought about robbing a pawn shop, they gathered some knives, bats, masks which were made out of pantyhose and went to fulfil their plans, when they entered the pawn shop and started to ask for the money, waving their weapons, shop owner just laughed at them, remotely locked the door and called the police, they all got charged with robbery, and got sentenced for 4 years of children's colony.

Russian prisons in general is pretty harsh but this children's colony was something else, he had to fight for his place and life every day, correctional officers couldn't care less what was happening to them. Once he witnessed how the main criminal authority in this colony murdered one of his cellmates, late at night. At first when he was questioned about the incident he didn’t want to admit that he knew who did it, but later when they gave him a deal, 2 years off the sentence, he agreed, and snitched. Few months later his grandmother passed away. He was devastated, since he had no other family members and no-one that cared for him.

He got released from the colony and some of the gang members of the criminal authority who murdered his cellmate found out that Kiril had struck a deal and he’s the one who snitched on their boss. They came to his small, unfurnished apartment and started to threaten to kill him. He grabbed a few of his stuff, packed it all into his backpack and jumped down from the 2nd floor balcony, and started to run as fast as he could. He found a place to stay for a night, under a big tree far from his apartment. He checked his wallet and tried to make a plan of what to do next. He had 15000 rubles on him, he went to the internet café and booked a plane ticket to Los Santos.

Since then he's been trying to change his life, trying to forget all the bad things in his past and move on, start a real career and find himself a partner to finally build a family that he never had.

1919015514_Untitled(2).png.f76c561e3f078dd385d8567aa4fa23bf.png.79847317f5781bf77e2f87e2cf61689d.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadoc.png.8a3cb0bd1ea9b52430cb64438e2bcbb4.png

After arriving in Los Santos, Kiril was dumbfounded by the possibilities, but he had to first earn some money to keep him going. He started doing regular freelance jobs, here and there, keeping his promise of a new life, without crime.

After a few days of freelance jobs, he was already settling in and getting used to life in a different country. As his application for a firearms license has gone through, he stumbled upon an advertisement of San Andreas Department of Corrections, and thought to himself - Maybe, just maybe, this is my chance! My chance to start a new life, finally… 

Kiril had witnessed the harsh reality of Russian prisons and correctional officers who don't do their work with compassion.
He thought, let me show you how it’s done, and sent an application to become a member of DOC. He passed his training and all the stages of the application process with ease.

While at DOC he has already met a lot of new colleagues, who are slowly becoming his only friends. For the first time in a while you’d see him laughing, enjoying his days working together as a team. For the first time in his life, he has someone to trust, someone who could help him in a tough situation. Kiril is sure that this is just a beginning to something much bigger, that this could actually be his new life.

team.thumb.png.67d3490dcc11d74b00781f7ad466062f.png.9f23a972b2367811fe96723c2ef83470.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lsmc.png.a9078a26e1a819f67d1c8289059edc65.png

While working at DOC, he received an E-Mail from HR, about a prom, on Saturday night in Paleto’s club called Mojito Inn, hosted by LSMC. Himself and a few co-workers couldn’t miss the opportunity to go out and relax from the work, as well as get to know each other better.   

Before the prom we all gathered at the nearby clothes store, to get our evening attires. When the club opened, pretty much all of the DOC staff came to the party, grabbed some drinks and had a really good time. When our warden Solomon got crowned a prom king, and had his slow dance with the queen, the club was getting less and less crowded, but Kiril didn’t want to end the night so soon, he grabbed a bottle of vodka and said to himself, Fuck it, since everyone’s leaving, let me just find someone to drink with. 

As he approached the bar, he saw a beautiful lady, standing there, all alone. He approached her, asked if she’d like to have a drink with him. She agreed, while ordering few vodka and lime shots, they struck up a conversation, getting to know each other just a little, that’s how Kiril met Ava, the president of LSMC, he found her pretty approachable, talkative and hard working person, after taking  few drinks, the club was officially closing down for the night, he tried his luck, asking Ava out for some drinks some other time, she agreed. Kiril gave her his number, knowing that she’s really busy, asked her to call or write when she’s able to go out someday. 

A few days passed, waiting for a call or text from Ava, but still nothing. He noticed that one of his co-workers had just arrived to work on a fresh chopper bike and was wearing a leather jacket. He had a conversation with Urban, asking if she’s looking to join a MC? She said yes, she’d love to join LSMC.
That was his chance, he asked if she had Ava’s phone number, after a few days of back and forth she finally gave him the number. First thing he did was send a text asking if Ava still wants to go out for a few drinks. Meanwhile Kiril was talking with Urban asking why she’s joining the club, turns out she’s into Ava as well, and she just had a bad breakup with her girlfriend, looking for, in Kiril’s opinion, a rebound. 

That’s how the friendly rivalry for Ava’s heart between Urban and Kiril started. One day after the work he had some free time, and he thought maybe he could do some ride-outs with Urban, as he called her and it turns out she’s already at the LSMC HQ, with Ava. When he arrived at HQ, he met Johnny, the VP of LSMC, Ava and Urban, and had a little talk with everybody. Johnny explained the basics of this club's operations, calling it a one big family, as Ava had to leave for some important business. 

Few days later he got the message from Ava about the church on Sunday, at the HQ. Sunday came and He arrived at the HQ for the meeting, had a talk about future plans of the MC and other things. After the talk we were asked if we’d like to join the club, Kiril and Urban agreed immediately. 
While at the meeting he noticed a spark between Urban and Ava, how they looked at each other, the flirty smiles, whispering, thinking maybe they two would be a much better couple and it’s not just a rebound for Urban. 

All of us took a trip from LS to Paleto’s HQ to get our kutte’s and patches. While driving down the highway, Kiril thought about the future with, what felt like, a new family, and came to conclusion that Urban deserves to be happy and if this happiness is her and Ava being together he has to be a good friend and put down his sword and shield to end this rivalry for Ava’s heart, letting them both find happiness together. 

We had had a stop over at Bayview, as Kiril whispered to Urban: “She’s all yours, I’m stepping away from this battle for Ava’s heart.”

Urban whispered back: “Thank you, that really means a lot to me, I’m attached to her, she’s like my fire for a moth.” 

As the evening came to an end they both received their kutte’s and patches, Urban and Ava were still flirting and whispering. Kiril with a smile on his face said his goodbye to everybody and drove off, knowing that he found a new family and perhaps witnessed a beginning to a new heartwarming relationship between Ava and Urban.

Edited by Sierinjsh
  • Like 1

1dcTOSS.png

S44LiF8.png

Ava started to get burnt out and decided to take a break from the city for a short while, she grabbed her bike and went on her travels, she caught up with some of the Nomads on her way to see how they were doing. When she came back she realised its time to get the motivation back in the MC again. 
Herself and Johnnie called a meeting and the MC got together and spoke over plans and events, they all agreed that they were lacking on family ride outs and should hold an event.
Ava remembered a while back that Delilah had mentioned a prom, She brought it up to Delilah and the rest of the MC and everyone was hyped for it and started planning.

N9qQXQs.pngRsZIUUm.png

The MC started to go for more ride outs some smaller than others due to the members other commitments within the city.
The more the LSMC showed themselves the more people were interested in joining.
Ava started getting her spark back for the MC and could see there was still room for improvement and new things.
One day Ava got a call from Lola from the Steamboat asking if the LSMC would be interested in helping out along side Diablos MC and the Lost MC, putting together a biker night.
She was a little wary of the proposal but agreed to meet up with the rest of the MCs to see what the plan was.
Ava gathered some of the MC members making them aware of the people that would be at the meeting, some decided to go back to work and few stayed behind.

fAMO8r4.png

The meeting was big, it was nice to see the city bikers all in one place. Though the presence of PD around the steamboat made Ava question if this was the right thing to do.
As the meeting went on the more Ava thought about it. As much as she loved the idea she knew it would be the wrong move to make for the MC.
After the meeting Ava took the LSMC members to the beach to speak about the event and how they all felt about it. After a long discussion they agreed it wouldn't be the best image for them.

jiB3clO.png

F2whSW8.png

Prom was getting closer and the excitement rose for the MC. Ava made advertisements on lifeinvader, Delilah dressed up on the pier to advertise it, the MC spoke to their friends about it.

tVAoRQK.png

Finally the night arrived and everyone was on a high, Mojito was decorated and ready to go. Asbonomical did sound check, DyerMedia was all set up in the lobby with the backdrop. The doors opened and people flooded in all dressed in their best suits and dresses.

FUXpHvL.pnggDFN2Ty.png

The night was perfect and it was the best and most talked about event the LSMC has ever held.

• Like 2
  • yooo 1

LSMC Day Trip

WfO4qPvfWsKzxHOFaW8z-uJF5PEUs5AtYDr-ryxzyKv8hBik7ZfaPwdRdDwHCbl1x_V4AHYYB_CTYXlcV1aAwxh40CXHxydyCCHXVyucD7P3XHj7heRlWUSwxwjPAkcVL4Sl_XGV

After another meeting at the weekly church,  this time held outside in the beautiful sunshine as the clubhouse AC had gone down and was being repaired,  the club was talking about an event idea they had a few weeks prior.
One of the enforcers, Alexander Olsson,  brought up his event idea once again and said that he’d found a track and course that he’d love to show us! 

GotObEbQhb2o7-K2i94KXSTGMr8TCywPOcIxFWWEMwH4WD4dD67g353dEZzNIpqZ93QcC-wg9xv3MNhwKiuB3Q0AJS44BSK7RAizDMRN2d6q_zdFpHvZzvDyx-7wi-xifp9QXdbP

Ava and Johnnie grabbed the LSMC mede-granger and everyone piled in and rode off into the sunset, following the directions given by Alex.  Little did they realise,  Burns had also snuck his cat, Smokey, along for the journey as well!

They headed out the city and went upstate for a while until Alex told them to turn off and directed them up a windy side road before going up a small dirt track.   

DF9X6DadUPnsAMvtXWSyLVNcnZiO-tai4S1tndBWJLLrAaUD_I2zs6_Jf6Qkh70JvlX4_j4uf_SpTHgGQasFbMRdWXfo4ur5iYa2372y1FRBslu7LnqYhYHxky25fRKt3LhTM4Cb

Passing the old lighthouse and taking a moment to look out over the horizon,  the club continued following the path until they came to a small clearing and campsite.

Alex spoke to them about his event plans,  how he’d mapped out the area.
l5dvp1OX9TFKelQ2VuJS-mBqnESIuDjRpfS9xK46reIxSNFAWrHIW5cccE89sqBw3YQjZWFCmXcXhujQnPakGYC35LLgaYfUaAFzP-T1BNiiol4KUqyAi2GGtupQw4AvPJkEg2sz
They stood around for a while discussing all the details and finer points at length, how the event itself would be managed and what type of assistance they’d need from the sheriff and EMS departments as well as the city itself as the area is so far out of the way.

After working out a plan of action,  Johnnie tried to show off his amazing off-road “skills”

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/680164294658359403/870011033878671400/Stranger_3233_9327-1627334836742.png

This didn’t really end up well for 2 of the braver members who’d be holding on to the outside of the car.

csOv4x5dHZD-8_QP5ukDdpthji_BgHcBp2ufeh1iGxdiBVwoXfGS9JIxf0-IBrKCf6FMoPZC-GsjK4smSrEHHhbdavBvj5E7r0eu4-Qc9vQzxF7YrnymrokelqJe-kheRU4Ox9v3

Unfortunately, Smokey, who’d been sitting in the back of the granger this entire time, had left them a lot of little “presents” in the back after this wondrous display of driving.   Fearing that he may be hurt, scared and sick, they arranged to go and see a vet.  SD had other ideas about how they’d decided to travel to avoid sitting on one of his little presents....
v5Ypr6rOGjAlS8ERfCDDVMY3k4mKcsWwsCfBysUB_2qwKMKEz82Z6l7t0lk_Ik_BrFx64zLmEBbz7wg3DMxqWXTVjFHiitaYB3jnkPA3iDgwnkZmIX3VPI3xWUrOp5_6Y9RuFnKZ

After speaking with the officer and explaining the situation, much to his amusement, he allowed us to travel as long as we kept it slow and stayed out of the way of the faster moving traffic.   We thanked him and continued on up and around the highway, past bayview where we caught the attention of an undercover scout, driven by the one and only Pierce Hardy.

vUOuJmFSd47f4MJ8Xo2uybBricUfSN2AwZcxsiEG8537GulxSvhPlPbDgtZzaPf71eqR33XigIWLWksUidr1y5aLvLbju9e4Vhd8DdJ_FDO8x27jT6rQNo9VSEfMvDpQNAy-2uQA

After explaining the situation,  to everyone's surprise,  instead of being thrown in the local jail cells Pierce decided to actually give them a police escort to the pet store, being the amazing cat lover that he is himself. 

The group setoff, following behind his Scout, back up the highway and down to Route 68.  Just as they got past Yellow jack and around the DOC area, they stumbled across what appeared to be a roadside robbery in progress.
8-8lVGm7-kGcJeHll1aRHLRGU5TVlcSHoW38kSiU-JBdmvV-1jv5Ucwo5O9P5KlCqx2FfxL2xdocE4DM7oXclcNwWMSYdFVefWKMojTN7WDhkpaRS6QYZq_BqGCJkrirEvGh7ve8

Hardy took over and soon enough, the club was witness to a full on investigation and eventual arrest of a petty thief.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/680164294658359403/870011204305833984/Stranger_3233_9327-1627338484247.png

Once the situation had been concluded,  they continued on, down to the pet store and Burns rushed smokey inside.  The club got to work cleaning out the vehicle whilst they waited and Hardy stuck around,  making sure his new “Deputy Meowson” was okay and fit for training once the next academy date was posted.

Luckily for all, the vets gave Smokey a clean bill of health and some tablets to calm him down.  Burns took him outside and he immediately ran up to Ava for some of those amazing treats she always gives him.
B3ICEoGgr2nywVyycdD3Uj4fppr0ysUWcoTQgvi9z_UBYcbC7_Hm-DE3TD13VbYnThV2USvC1nnDuEtufCc-u3SyaL7M_iPoau2Mr503F8joXCzAGTmA4oUc37wLUjcVZMSj412C

Edited by NotMattch
  • YAY 1
  • hand 1