Sam Axe

Allow the purchase of Coke tables at humane labs and more

on the server, acid was illegal along with powdered lime until the new update where now they are legal. just because something is illegal now doesnt mean it should or shouldnt be legal later if it ads to the roleplay

Those items have very legitimate uses in real life.

whats your problem? it seems like everything i suggest you find something hugely wrong with it. i suggested the current turf system and you even said that was an awful idea which im sure most of us can agree is working pretty well. finally as a last note, i already have all of this stuff on my characters so im not sure what i would gain sense i already have the contacts to get them at will. im only suggesting these things because i see the struggle new players are going through and the burn out long time players are getting. if we dont find a way to entice people to do more, we are going to eventually have too few active players to keep a player run economy open and hurt the community as a whole.

He's right! Work hard for what you want instead of complaining OOCly with all due respect your suggestions are dumb. The economy is just fine as how it is and turfs bring much needed RP to criminal factions!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.