Sam Axe

Allow the purchase of Coke tables at humane labs and more

before i give the details let me put out the suggestion. 1: allow coke tables to be bought at humane labs just like the hazmat suit, (coke tables would still can only be imported by gangs) 2: remove all acid's from humane labs and only gangs could import them, 3: allow gangs to import plants while continuing to allow farms to grow. 

let me start off by saying i have a side in all of this, i have a lspd character, gang character, and small time crim (which ive mostly been using lately). on the gang point of view, the group i normally hang with is boring now. all we do now is go to the lab, rob randoms that hid everything before they started cooking so we get hardly anything for the trouble. then after getting enough plants we all go home to cook. for the crim side, all i ever have happen now is when trying to get plants gangs or small groups of players show up constantly, only with the purpose of robbing people resulting in constant robberies or gun battles ruining small time cooking experiences. static labs should mostly be used by lower end players who dont have much to help them get started. not as robbery targets for constant robbing or having gangs lock down the labs and keep everyone else away. now for why we should allow the changes i suggested

1: allow weed tables to be bought at humane labs just like the hazmat suit, (coke tables still can only be imported by gangs <- the ones for crack and hardcore narcotics) this should be something everyone could agree on. if not on the point of allowing easier access to reduce traffic at labs atleast to make it realistic. the weed table in real life is just a plastic table, a scale, and a grinder. you can in every state buy all of that at any walmart, home depot, lowes, and countless others. even in states like mine where weed is extremely illegal. grinders are for sale at lowes and home depot here because they are for gardening. this would cause less people to go to the labs to cook and instead to just collect plants or to rob people, reducing extremely unrealistic experiences and allow lower end players the ability to learn while still at risk of being robbed. this also would allow players who want to cook a chance to start out on the lower tier so later on they can see if buying a coke table is worth it to them. this wont cause nearly as many problems as it solves. weed is one of the least financially rewarding drugs to make which is why it wouldnt cause issues where people would get loads of money as they would need to keep getting plants and make very little money but would fix a lot of issues. 

2: remove acid from humane labs and giving it to gangs to import: Where it stands currently, acid is completely available to the public at the labs allowing people to totally cut out gangs from a huge part of what is the main purpose, to generate income. this is highly suggested if the weed tables became available to people at humane labs as it would let gangs get into the supply business side of drugs and not just cooking or selling tables. this means if you want higher risk and reward you have to go through gangs to get it. while lower end markets that gangs dont care about are free to do as they will. 

3: allow gangs to import plants while continuing to allow farms to grow. this final suggestion i think would be the best option. as it stands you can only get weed at static labs resulting in heavy foot traffic in normally secluded areas. we should allow gangs to import plants while allowing them to still grow on theyre own. this would tie directly into allowing the weed tables to be sold at humane labs. people could either pay gangs to import alot of plants and materials for them to make theyre own grow houses for less risk from criminals but higher risk for getting caught by cops and for use giving gangs another stream of income while allowing them to be a bit more involved with the drug trade. 

for anyone thats going to somehow argue against this that "oh static labs arent heavy foot traffic" or "There is no need to let gangs import" i went to several labs again yesterday and took screenshots to prove this. for 3 days ive gone to labs in my free time and not a single time did i find one open. aside from the camp where it was open but only twice and for just a few mins. (all major info was censored so no player info is given, these show just one of several instances where at some points they are much more populated. this test started around 2am est so few players were online)

me, a random, 2 guys in a car and a gang all going to the labs without any previous contact https://imgur.com/a/2fZxMQe 

came back 10ish mins later to find a totally different group now at the labs cooking https://imgur.com/a/eTF5E6F

went hunting, then mining and came back where another gang was holding it down planting and cooking https://imgur.com/a/EMQjxMo

i was going to use pictures i got from all the labs but decided to only show these to not get info away about the locations as they are already crowded enough. they are in the same state as this lab.

Edited by Sam Axe
Fix the name of tables
  • NAY 2

bro why you making suggestions so you can buy all illegal guns / tables from shops I don't understand that, you're just lazy so try to make it easy

it would be lazy if i didnt have access to these items and suggest this. i actually have both weed and coke tables on my characters. also if you read the post im not wanting all tables to be available in shops. just the worst one available to make money with. people flood the labs so much that it kills the rp feel and ruins it. i just want less people constantly sitting in the labs and to be more realistic and fun for people

Then stop rolling alone? Get involved with more gang members, develop your character. You are still to get something OOCly so it will be easier to be at labs

i dont normally roll alone tbh. lately me and alot of the people i hang with just avoid labs all together and do other illegal things now aside from getting plants. its just so boring dealing with it over and over. go to lab, someone shows up, tries to rob us or we rob them. if we actually do rob them we get maybe 1 drug or occasionally a gun. its just becoming repetitive at this point. especially sense most of the time its new players who wont leave after we rob them. then if they do leave they call the cops down the road getting the place raided

every suggestion you make is an attempt to more easily facilitate the illegal part of the server. Now you want everyone to have tables when there’s scripted tables that cook faster? Why don’t you spend more time working on your IC relations with someone who can maybe get you the tables you want rather than ranting on forums every day with a new suggestion on how you want things easier to get.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

every suggestion you make is an attempt to more easily facilitate the illegal part of the server. Now you want everyone to have tables when there’s scripted tables that cook faster? Why don’t you spend more time working on your IC relations with someone who can maybe get you the tables you want rather than ranting on forums every day with a new suggestion on how you want things easier to get.

every suggestion you say? so how would adding muskets and a server rule saying they cant be used against players facilitate the illegal side? how would adding flares for people to use do the same? ive made 3 suggestions on here that have a mix of allowing more access to keep people playing but also give give players more realistic experiences. you and the other 2 people need to stop saying everything's a bad idea just if it affects you. i have 4 characters, 1 law, 1 gang, 1 civ and a crim. as someone who sees all sides i can argue about this better than anyone. sd is loosing people because there isnt enough action anymore and 90% of what they do now is speed traps and troll 911 calls. pd is mostly looking for gta's now with occasional small crime getting caught. gang life is going to rob people at farms, or grab plants and go home to cook, and civ life is the only thing with options. i know im not the only one experiencing this because people in the gang and pd have all said the same thing in ooc. the only thing thats even entertaining anymore is scamming people because it requires manipulation. the only people on the crim side ive seen disagree with any of these suggestions are people who are constantly scamming people. i already have enough tables, money ig, and firepower. im not arguing to make things easy, im arguing to make them more fun and less boring to keep people playing rather than leaving because something is unrealistic and borderline stupid. 

you literally want all the perks of official factions removed, you've practically asked for everything that official factions that can import to be made open to the public, huge -1

so im gonna guess you didnt read the post and jumped to conclusions then like the other guy did. it gives more power to gangs with "remove all drug ingredients from humane labs and giving them to only gangs to import" so all hardcore drugs have to go through gangs and only weed is able to be obtained by small crims. also its not all going to be public, only the coke table because of how unrealistic it is to say only gangs could find a table with a scale and grinder on it. 

Humane labs is a legal chemical company. They wouldn't be selling tables and tools to make illicit drugs.

so they will sell acid, gas mask, chemical hazmat suits and industrial grade chemicals to anyone off the street but not a plastic table with a scale and grinder on it?

you literally want all the perks of official factions removed, you've practically asked for everything that official factions that can import to be made open to the public, huge -1

lets look at it like this. currently if you buy a coke or weed table from a gang, you dont have to do anything more with them whatsoever. if they implemented the system im suggesting people would have to go through the gangs for everything that could make them more money. the tables, chemicals and then sell it. this gives gangs more power instead of limiting. the only thing they wont have the ability to control is the weed tables just like in real life and small growers that stay below the radar but make less money

lets look at it like this. currently if you buy a coke or weed table from a gang, you dont have to do anything more with them whatsoever. if they implemented the system im suggesting people would have to go through the gangs for everything that could make them more money. the tables, chemicals and then sell it. this gives gangs more power instead of limiting. the only thing they wont have the ability to control is the weed tables just like in real life and small growers that stay below the radar but make less money

let’s look at it like this. you’ve posted at least 3 suggestions in the past week attempting to more easily facilitate what you want as a criminal player. You have not done any of the hard work deserving the rewards that Official factions have done. Stop trying to go the easy route every single time. Do something on the server that would be beneficial to you getting what you need IC rather than making an OOC suggestion to get it easier ICly. You legit do this every day. 

let’s look at it like this. you’ve posted at least 3 suggestions in the past week attempting to more easily facilitate what you want as a criminal player. You have not done any of the hard work deserving the rewards that Official factions have done. Stop trying to go the easy route every single time. Do something on the server that would be beneficial to you getting what you need IC rather than making an OOC suggestion to get it easier ICly. You legit do this every day. 

whats your problem? it seems like everything i suggest you find something hugely wrong with it. i suggested the current turf system and you even said that was an awful idea which im sure most of us can agree is working pretty well. finally as a last note, i already have all of this stuff on my characters so im not sure what i would gain sense i already have the contacts to get them at will. im only suggesting these things because i see the struggle new players are going through and the burn out long time players are getting. if we dont find a way to entice people to do more, we are going to eventually have too few active players to keep a player run economy open and hurt the community as a whole.

I could only imagine importing all the chems, one crate at a time. 🤢

yea, the gang my other character is in would really get tired of this real fast but i think it would more limit hardcore drugs to gangs and make them consider more income streams to increase activity.

yea, the gang my other character is in would really get tired of this real fast but i think it would more limit hardcore drugs to gangs and make them consider more income streams to increase activity.

bro, do you really want official factions to get Shipment Power which is hard to get now just to buy useless stuff such as Ammonia and Powered lime? You are very wrong, you are just making more and more suggestions so it will be easy for you to get stuff without any effort.

bro, do you really want official factions to get Shipment Power which is hard to get now just to buy useless stuff such as Ammonia and Powered lime? You are very wrong, you are just making more and more suggestions so it will be easy for you to get stuff without any effort.

lmao, what part of i already have everything im suggesting easier access to do you not understand? ive told you like 10 times in these post i already have this stuff but with so few things to do now we need to make it more realistic and fun instead of just pleasing 10 people when we can please 100

-1, the new turfs update is finally a push to more authentic and realistic CrimRP. This works towards negating that.

Also illegal items shouldnt be in legal shops? I dont know how that isn't more clear.

on the server, acid was illegal along with powdered lime until the new update where now they are legal. just because something is illegal now doesnt mean it should or shouldnt be legal later if it ads to the roleplay

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.