QuentinS

Make body armour available to buy in gun stores

It will just increase how stupid the city can look, everyone walking around wearing masks and carrying guns, and now lets add on body armor. A regular citizen does not need body armor, and if they would be wearing it, it is likely they are expecting to get into a shootout - which again, no regular citizen is going around doing.

Additionally, this would do absolutely 0 for any civilian protection and would just feed body armor to criminals.

Lastly I've never seen legal people wearing body armor, so you either saw criminals or saw out of uniform LEOs/commissioners.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Papadakis said:

Only if  PF holders can buy it, Only if you can buy 2 of them and only if it gives LESS armor than police/official gangs.

In the actual game itself there are many types of body armour and can be easily changed from the ones bought in gun stores to the ones buy able on the black market and given by PD/SD/DOC.

9 hours ago, CaesarSeizure said:

It will just increase how stupid the city can look, everyone walking around wearing masks and carrying guns, and now lets add on body armor. A regular citizen does not need body armor, and if they would be wearing it, it is likely they are expecting to get into a shootout - which again, no regular citizen is going around doing.

Additionally, this would do absolutely 0 for any civilian protection and would just feed body armor to criminals.

Lastly I've never seen legal people wearing body armor, so you either saw criminals or saw out of uniform LEOs/commissioners.

Well to be honest the same can be said with guns, where I live I never see people with guns and rarely see it in america. 

• Upvote 1

The idea of everyone having Kevlar like masks is painful.

''Legal'' personnel should not be acquiring illegally imported kevlar anyway even if it's for aesthetics to be quite frank. At the end of the day it's still possession of illegally imported items.  If MD or any other government agency requires kevlar for whatever reason they should make a request to the government and go through IC channels to gain it via faction spawn points, if they can't already.

• Like 1

-1, its more of a cosmetic thing if anything, people just like being seen in one as it looks cool i guess, i dont see any roleplay in people running around with kevlar vests all the time like we're in the purge.

On 7/13/2020 at 2:38 AM, caleollie said:

+1 body armour shouldn't be only given to police and laptop it just makes the server balance dumb

sure, and let's give criminals and civilians attack helicopters and insurgents so everyone is equal since we're in a tdm server.

• Upvote 2

-1, I don't think people like to see everyone's hanging around with bulletproof vests on, imo makes everyone feel that they're in war or something like that.
Even right now there's a lot of medics hanging around with those vests on, which is very unrealistic. Only god knows how they got them.

- 1 Everyone running around wearing masks is stupid enough lol and as for PD and SD having access to it making the game unbalanced. This is an RP server not a team death match you are not supposed to actively engage with emergency services

Edited by manicxi1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.