RocketInAPocket

Make parachutes into a useable bag

So as we all know the only way to get working parachutes is to get hurt and get airlifted to the hospital or to come across an old player who is selling them for a lot of money. While yes those are working normal parachutes I suggest there be another version where they are used as a bag like the the ones we can buy from the convince stores. 

Details: They would hold less then a normal bag of course since they are smaller. Half the weight would work. 50 pounds

Add all the color and size options to be able to fit over jackets and other clothing options.

Price 1k

No they will not be working parachutes just for cosmetics and storing items.

Conclusion: With the big bags we have today they are very chunky and take up a lot of space and make most outfits look unpleasing. With the parachute bag as an option we would be able to have a bit more variety in outfits and styles and not look oh so massive. 

Pictures will be provided 😄

Thank you for your time!

para1.png

para2.png

bag1.png

bag2.png

• Upvote 1

Screenshot_40.png.21b33f12504b0289f2a9c6521ca6bdd4.png

Some of you from SA-MP might remember, we used this San Andreas parachute as a Large Backup. It was very useful as you could store a good amount of things and didn't even look bad. The parachute in GTA V is much better than the San Andreas one. I really loved the suggestion and this needs to be implemented ASAP.

Big +1

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Liam Crawford said:

-1, I agree with the reasoning, but not the solution. RAGE:MP allows servers to add custom backpacks, or even existing ones (think of story mode).

There's no need to start utilizing horrible looking (obvious) parachutes as backpacks when we can LITERALLY get backpacks. I have already made a backpack mod (that works with RAGE:MP) myself. If Eclipse wishes to use them in their server, they know where to find me.

+1 to the -1 for the reasons stated.

• Like 1

+1

Would be nice to also have a 'parachute' item that takes up 30 space, that you could deploy from any bag.

But once you use it, it turns into 'unpacked parachute' and you have to right click > pack for two minutes to repack it.

Edited by Xoza

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.