KCAJ

VDM Rule Change

The new VDM rule i feel works well with gang shootouts but how ever when you fight PD it makes it a but more difficult because of their armour. I think that if the rule was changed back to how it was before but you can only ram with vehicles that make RP sense. This would bring a more wider dynamic way of fighting. Right now it also doesn't make sense how you may see your friend getting arrested or robbed and you have to get out and shoot instead of easily just hitting them.

List of vehicles that i feel would be realistic.

Kamacho, Contender, Trophy Truck, Evron, Both Sand Kings, Rebel, Hellion, Free Crawler, Dubsta 6x6, Brawler, Insurgent Caracara, Mesa, Guardian, Brickade. (Probably more but that is all i can think of)

Positives

1. Save more ammo and money.

2. Makes more RP sense.

3. Having to be more tactical about fights so you don't get ran over fighting in the middle of a open street or on a hill.

A clip of were we could of easily rammed but because of the rules we couldn't and had to shoot them which didn't do much: https://streamable.com/8q2p99

Let me know if people have any other suggestions or opinions on this rule.

• Like 3
  • NAY 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, KCAJ said:

The new VDM rule i feel works well with gang shootouts but how ever when you fight PD it makes it a but more difficult because of their armour. I think that if the rule was changed back to how it was before but you can only ram with vehicles that make RP sense. This would bring a more wider dynamic way of fighting. Right now it also doesn't make sense how you may see your friend getting arrested or robbed and you have to get out and shoot instead of easily just hitting them.

-1, you're saying this because in gang shootouts you have number advantage but when it comes to PD you don't. 50 cars running people over is aids. No thanks.

Current rule is fine.

PD should never be easy to fight. Ramming one person ten times makes no RP sense also, get out of your car and fight or leave the situation, ramming should never be the answer.

Edited by Fuz
  • Like 1

SUGGESTION DENIED

Thank you for your patience while this suggestion was being reviewed/researched.

After reviewing/researching this suggestion, we have decided to deny it for the following reason(s): 

• The rule has been updated to say "Players on foot should only be attempted to be hit with a vehicle once with valid motive" meaning you can run over someone if you have DM rights and attacking them other ways doesn't make sense.

This decision is final. Unless instructed to, do not post another suggestion pertaining to this topic. You will still be able to submit other suggestions on the forums.

Regards,

Chunder