KCAJ

Go back to the old UI

I understand that it takes a lot of time to develop but this new UI is so slow to use and difficult. The old UI is much more smoother to use and a lot easier.

I would like to hear other peoples opinions on this.

• Upvote 2

+totally agree with this. I am playing legit and drive the money truck. you got to fiddle with it to open the door, than grab the cash, close the door. It hard enough to make money than have to do that. They need to implement a separate button to grab cash. I get it might be more realistic but it's not user friendly at all.

-1 grow up and accept change.

Everyone one who is saying +1 is really only thinking the short term about themselves compared to the server as a whole. I think the change to ui was done to help give better options later when they add more scripts and other stuff.

Yes it is buggy. Yes it needs some more work. Yes it is a little uncomfortable. But this will take some time to get better and complaining about how it is not worth it is not right.    

Before y’all complain about another update. Think what the long term effects  could be.