Msato

Prevent Re-textured Vehicles

Plain and simple, modded and retextured Vehicles cause the driver and passengers to have different hit boxes than what other see, making them near impossible to hit in certain cars. 

This is a clear advantage gained over utilising the 3rd party vehicle models that are freely available and therefor should be against the rules. 

• Like 14

The specific ones that I shared do not change the hitbox of the vehicle as far as I know. Only the appearance. 
Although if it does, big +1.

Also for mods to work in Eclipse, they have to be specially made for Rage thankfully.

21 hours ago, CallumMontie said:

Plain and simple, modded and retextured Vehicles cause the driver and passengers to have different hit boxes than what other see, making them near impossible to hit in certain cars. 

This is a clear advantage gained over utilising the 3rd party vehicle models that are freely available and therefor should be against the rules. 

I've said this for so long, 100% agree.

+1
We should have a list of mods that people can use inside the server. Players might suggest new ones and after trying them out, staff members can add them to the list. At this time there are some mods that change the height of the seats or have weird shapes so it's hard to shoot at the passengers or ramming them is not what we expect.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.