InvalidSun

Engine on/off color change

As it is, the engine on/off is a normal /me command and is thrown into the chat so often that a person trying to RP with their own /me commands won't even get noticed.

This is a very big problem at the mechanic shops and the hospital because tons of people come in and out, turning their cars on and off, that if you so much as "/me pats Bob on the head", they will feel unappreciated because they don't know I patted them on the head.

I think the engine on/off should be a different color, that way it can be distinguished from /me and our /me's won't get ignored anymore.

engine.jpg.9c1163baa23618ff7907556c1a7395ae.jpg

• Upvote 5

Easy change, engine on = green, off =red, and this would REALLY help weed out the spam, even better would be only showing it for that person that way its not lit up like Christmas in the chat, but still having the "tries to turn engine on" pop up above the head so cops know the engine is toasted.

Edited by Ray Sweets
Grammar.

13 minutes ago, Ray Sweets said:

Easy change, engine on = green, off =red, and this would REALLY help weed out the spam, even better would be only showing it for that person that way its not lit up like Christmas in the chat, but still having the "tries to turn engine on" pop up above the head so cops know the engine is toasted.

Yeah, I very much dislike the "tries to turn engine on" thing. When cops see that they usually get out of their car and aim weapons. Causes for MG for everyone.