Machete

ATM's and poker tables in furniture store

I'd love to see ATM's and poker tables added to the furniture store, As of right now you can't really have a private poker game without randoms joining in.

When you're opening a club or party and the closest ATM is out of money it's quite annoying. When people are inside your club and they need more money they always need to leave instead of just using an ATM inside.

Thanks for reading my suggestion and I'm looking forward to everyone's opinion.

• Upvote 1

Just now, DrizzyDre said:

ATM's would be problematic for the money transporter job

Poker table  - Depends on the laws, as far as I know private gambling is illegal in some states unless you have some license for it

Im sure city hall could do a licensing program for gambling and it would also allow criminals to host illegal gambling dens. 

+1 to Poker tables but -1 to ATMs, how often do you see people having private ATMs?

• Upvote 1

+1 to poker tables being added, I know myself that I'd buy one the second it's put in. Regarding unlicensed gambling, that would be an IC issue and shouldn't prevent script implementation on the fact that "it's illegal" 

-1 to ATM's just being furniture. Perhaps as an alternative these could be a City Hall managed function where licensed businesses can apply for one at their property exterior. Once approved it could be scripted in by the developers. 

• Like 1

+1 to the poker table idea. Whether they decide to deem it illegal or not, it doesn’t matter. It adds to the RP. Imagine busting a gang house for “illegal gambling” as justification and finding all the other drugs and guns. It wouldn’t be a problem to just be able to play poker between friends whether its illegal or not since realistically you don’t even need a table for it, just some cards and money.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.