Jaquan Smith

Camp Sites

Short description:Addition of useable campsites for people who roleplay living out of campers / RVs, etc.

Detailed description: An area of land that, when driven into, provides an option to rent for anyone who enters. The rent would be considered ground rent and would give players who roleplay that their character lives in a camper van the opportunity to have a home base, and a place for like minded souls to congregate too. 

How would my suggestion improve the server? It would allow people who do not roleplay their character having a traditional home to find a place that they can actually put their vehicle down (camper / RV / truck), somewhere to say they live and a community of others in a similar position to be around.

(If you support this idea, please +reputation me)

Edited by Pablo Valdez
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I remember I had the idea of living in the RV like two months ago, however, it all disappeared after there was no system in place, like, I could've disconnected and my RV would most likely be in somebody else's hands, however, if there was a system in place it would be so much cooler! I'd love to see something like camping being implemented +1.

A /camp command for RVs would be great that could be activated. Maybe with benefits in specified areas. These areas could even be player owned.

Once active could give a small, no garage interior and lock the vehicle in place. However they could get lockpicked. If you are inside, you will hear it.

Law enforcement though would have to be able to impound to make space and they could autodespawn if the player isn't online. Sheriffs could be park rangers over these areas. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.