Jaquan Smith

Pistols / knife cannot be seen on you.

Everytime, I'm RPing me hiding my gun inside of the heavy jacket or something like that. It is really annoying to see everytime the knife / any gun on your body because in real life you will probably hide it and not show it in your belt like here. My idea is to delete it and set it to normal, when people cannot see it.

Edited by Pablo Valdez

We should get a ruling where if you're wearing a very thick jacket or something like that, that RP'ly hiding it would be deemed appropriate (except for the .50) . But if you're wearing very tight clothing that it can be easily seen regardless of what you RP'd.

19 minutes ago, Denza said:

We should get a ruling where if you're wearing a very thick jacket or something like that, that RP'ly hiding it would be deemed appropriate (except for the .50) . But if you're wearing very tight clothing that it can be easily seen regardless of what you RP'd.

Either when you wears tight clothing you can hide it, and of course in real life you won't see people walking around with guns in their belts.

-1 there are baggy clothes you can put on that will conceal a gun just because you rp hideing it does not mean other players or the cops cant see it it needs to be hidden from sight to be concealed and right now baggy clothes or bags are the only way

Also if pistols are hidden by game mechanics and someone is running around in shorts and no shirt and you cant see there gun that would not make much sence as they would just pull it out of nowhere??

Edited by colt12

Heavy pistols are scriptly hidden but with the handicap of not being as powerful as the .50

The .50 is basically a Desert Eagle which is impossible to conceal even IRL due to its size but is more powerful.  One does not simply hide a DE in a jacket or under a shirt. 

It's already been stated by admins that if you can see it, you can see it. 

I don't take mine with me when I go to the bank or PD when I'm on my crim because they all know I don't have a license. If I get robbed, they're going to find the gun whether I RP concealing it or not. You can't RP dropping it somewhere without actually dropping it either so if it's on you it's on you. 

Just gotta play it smart. There's no need to carry a weapon or valuables on you 24/7. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/29/2019 at 7:51 AM, Victor Einhart said:

Make use of script functions, like the heavy pistol, if you're so worried.  Otherwise use a bag like everyone else.  When you drive by the store near the bank and you see all these zeta guys with bags, what do you think they've got in there?  burgers?

Why pop the trunk on someone when you can drop the bag?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.