ammeo

Can't Connect to Eclipse RP (Connection Lost)

I took a 2 month break from Eclipse and decided to play again. Now, every time i try to join eclipserp, i get the message that connection to eclipserp is lost. 

I reinstalled rage mp and downloaded all the files of eclipse again which were 300 something files . Even after that, i am getting this same message.

Not sure what the problem is cuz i had never encountered such a  problem when i used to play. 

I get this everytime I log in. 

You need to wait for the three boxes to pop up on the bottom left, then open up an overlay. Steam or the Home menu. Leave it for 30 seconds then close it. You should then connect and be able to log in. 

If it didn't work your timing was off and try again.

• Like 2
  • PogU 1

14 hours ago, Archaeah said:

You need to wait for the three boxes to pop up on the bottom left, then open up an overlay. Steam or the Home menu. Leave it for 30 seconds then close it. You should then connect and be able to log in. 

thats tuff

• Like 1
  • PogU 1

23 hours ago, Archaeah said:

I tried this method but it didnt work out. All i was seeing was some grainy ui with login and username nowhere to be seen . 

I'll try again and again and see if it works out.