SMILE_

Character Kill Help

Issue Being Reported: I would like to CK my alt acc and start new life. I tried asking and no one answers so I decided to make this thread instead of wasting time asking around.

I have a charge in this character from 2018 that got my LSPD app rejected, so I would like to reset character's record by CK.

I heared name changing would not reset record so I need a solution please help.

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 12/11/2019

Your characters name: Gabriel Freeman

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: No need, I would like to CK the mentioned character.

Edited by SMILE_

On 11/12/2019 at 4:32 PM, SMILE_ said:

Issue Being Reported: I would like to CK my alt acc and start new life. I tried asking and no one answers so I decided to make this thread instead of wasting time asking around.

I have a charge in this character from 2018 that got my LSPD app rejected, so I would like to reset character's record by CK.

I heared name changing would not reset record so I need a solution please help.

Date and Time of Issue (provide timezone): 12/11/2019

Your characters name: Gabriel Freeman

Other player(s) involved: N/A

Evidence and/or notes worth mentioning: No need, I would like to CK the mentioned character.

Only thing i can say is talk to a moderator or an admin about it and tell them your situation, Remember CK means you have to start from scratch and you remember people from your past life... Its always good to ask advice from staff

2 hours ago, GWXCORE said:

Logan Cross was permitted to CK since this supposed change of "not allowed" so there has to be some criteria to permit it.

Logan Cross's new identity scriptly is still Logan Cross. CKing is not supported by the script.

You're well within your right to kill a character of yours if you so wish to do so, but changing your name is not a CK. A CK is roleplaying the character dying then using another character slot for your new character. CKing is not supported scriptly therefore it has to be a new slot until such system exists.

Edited by MrSilky

I've been asking around and heared, they are working on new CK system that would not be available soon

I always see people that CK'ed their character, they say approval from an admin is required. The only option to CK right now I guess is paying real money for another character which is sad

2 hours ago, MrSilky said:

Logan Cross's new identity scriptly is still Logan Cross. CKing is not supported by the script.

You're well within your right to kill a character of yours if you so wish to do so, but changing your name is not a CK. A CK is roleplaying the character dying then using another character slot for your new character. CKing is not supported scriptly therefore it has to be a new slot until such system exists.

its not practical if you ask me, it takes so much time just for a simple action

CK is just starting a new character behind all the explanations and should be a simple action to do

you can say most criminals want to avoid charges or take care of them but there is nothing to do with charges, no lawyers and no judicial system the only option is ck

i would love to take care of them rp'ly but there is no way.

Edited by SMILE_