37hh

Ability to mute / disable Weazel News Ads.

xD let me rephrase that it was like 2am, I understand where you are coming from, it's definitely annoying somtimes. But if players will get the ability to mute/disable the ads, most of them actually will and then Weazel News generates less revenue due to players not buying ads anymore because they know it won't get seen by the majority. Maybe an app that is standard on every phone will solve this, I could get behind that.

Neutral,

As a COO of Weazel i do understand most problems that are related to Weazel in general.

The bulk system can be overwhelming i agree, however it's only because we don't have a script way of doing the ads differently. Instead of blocking the ads, my suggestion would be to create a system that "pops-up" above your map displaying any new ads, as well as an app on your phone that allows you to check the history of the ads. (Like in GTA online).

This would be less invasive and easier to navigate.

There are a lot of things that Weazel could benefit from having supported by scripts, however it is not a priority and developers are focusing on other things.

• Upvote 2

I am completely behind @bumbalaga on this matter. Yes, I also understand that seeing bulks all the time gets annoying. Yet, if you are able to disable them that would take away 80% of what Weazel does. If there would be a new way of doing them, I would gladly like to help. I don't support muting the whole ad system tho, since this will discourage people to buy ads massively. 

I am doing everything in my power to make changes, yet this isn't always easy.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.