Tired of being scammed?
One call, thats all!
Million's Middleman Services!
Call or text: 2842110
Email: Raidsshadow#3867

My fee is 2% on the agreed upon sale price
Check my references

Who am I?
Trusted businessman: Owner of Millions Truck Rentals, Owner of Million's Real Estate
Spotless criminal record: Go do a background check! Joe Millions
Where I work: Management at LSC(Lead Human Resources), Correctional Officer II at Department of Corrections

Edited by jowebb7
  • Like 1

I really recommend Million's Middleman Services! Joe is one of the most trustworthy people I've ever had the pleasure of doing business with! 

I've done business with Joe before and he's a very trustworthy person, I'd highly recommend him over other middleman services in town. 

Most trustworthy dude in the city. I have done multiple deals with him and as him as the middle man. Would recommend to anyone with my name on the line!!

Joe Millions has proven his trustworthiness in the city and has my vouch. Great man overall with and amazing record to prove it!

I think he's the one from the few honest guys in the city and I truly recommend him as a middleman. You'll get your deal done without any headache and you can relax in peace that you'll never be scammed. It was a real pleasure to meet him and to do business with him. In the future he will be the only guy to do deals with.