Pegasus_

Taxi fare change

When people drive with the cab, there's a fare of course. But if people don't have enough money in their bank account to pay said fare, the script will kick then for not having enough money. This makes it kinda difficult to RP, since it's a little hard to explain why they just got kicked from the seat.

So my suggestion is: change the script, so that when you ride a cab and can't pay the fare, when the script kicks you, you still pay the fare you have built up on the current trip, instead of just bailing on the bill. Because normally if you can't pay for the trip, you wouldn't just leave without paying, you'd pay for trip so far.

• Like 1

It could also just send an alert to the driver, and the driver RPs what happens?

I mean we are saying this is a change needed cuz it effects RP right? Let DCC and the drivers figure out RPly how to handle it. 

But yah, the current script is dumb LOL.

In my opinion, kicking someone out the car at 70 mph is very non-rp and it's not something the player has control of.

For me, either send a notification to the driver or add the amount of fare they cannot pay for in red onto the meter. Then it's at the discretion of the driver what they want to do and also, DCC can incorporate their own policy for those that can't afford their fares.

On 7/22/2019 at 2:56 AM, GOAT said:

In my opinion, kicking someone out the car at 70 mph is very non-rp and it's not something the player has control of.

For me, either send a notification to the driver or add the amount of fare they cannot pay for in red onto the meter. Then it's at the discretion of the driver what they want to do and also, DCC can incorporate their own policy for those that can't afford their fares.

I like the idea of sending an notification to the driver, + 1