WillJ

HIGH END PRICE CHANGES etc.

It's a pretty common issue now that you want to go to high end to sell your vehicle that is actually high end, but turn up to find that it is full of low-mid range cars and that you're not able to put your car up for sale.

About 10 minutes before this post was made, I went up trying to sell my bike but couldn't, and noticed that several other people were having the same issue; there was a queue leading up to the sell point waiting to sell valuable vehicles like Hakuchous or maxed Akumas. I think that a good fix for this would be to do these three things: 

-Increase the minimum price for vehicles being sold on high end and increase the max value to lowend. I'm not sure what would be a good price point for each but I'm sure the staff and playerbase could figure something out.

-Consider the stock prices of vehicles too; on the highend were several less expensive vehicles such as a Brioso and a Zombie Bobber. While they may have been modded, both vehicles have a stock price of less than 22k and, in my opinion, should count as low end vehicles regardless of mods. 

-Increase the amount of space available in highend; a lot of parking spaces are unused, and while I am aware that this could be taxing for some peoples' computers, I still think that the space could be increased even if slightly

I'm also going to attach a few screenshots of vehicles/prices that I feel don't belong in highend due to the dealership constantly being full (apologies for some prices being hard to see):

VZISM8q.jpg

AuRzfRu.jpg

5lA41Oa.jpg

44eAsn1.jpg 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, seth said:

+1, Another idea could always be to add a mid end dealership to match the low and high end. Potentially in a 50-100k price range, meanwhile the high end would remain 100k minimum.

+1 to that, might be a good idea to put it near highend on the map