gohena

Increase house building radius

As the tittle states, i kind of feel the current building radius is WAYYYYYY too small, i got a 4g mansion and i can't fully build on my property because of the build length and distance, there should be an IC way of getting a permit to have your building radius on your property increased or something, or maybe this can even be a VIP perk since it's a cosmetic update, VIP'S get increased building radius for there properties.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Aldarine said:

+1

I think there should be better property lines for each home. What is the point of having a decent amount of outdoor space at your home if you can't furnish it nicely?

Yes i know! some one else on donor chat stated big properties should have multiple doors/entrances which can also be used to increase the build raduis for example a door in your big houses back yard, but both doors lead to the same instance of your house.

6 hours ago, KeistuoliZ said:

It was increased, but on big mansions or 3g's its not enough 😞 

they increased the build amount limit aswell, but then they reverted it, i can confirm because i had two properties next to each other and furniture got deleted and it did not let me place it back down so they nerfed that aswell.

+1 It should be based on the house, like 1Gs get a certain amount as they are bound to be smaller and then work your way up. Maybe even a larger building limit for largest houses as 1Gs won’t need any more due to the space that they have anyway.

1 hour ago, Emulsify said:

+1 It should be based on the house, like 1Gs get a certain amount as they are bound to be smaller and then work your way up. Maybe even a larger building limit for largest houses as 1Gs won’t need any more due to the space that they have anyway.

Yeah, every 1-4g should have different limit.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.