gohena

Official criminal Faction life Vs PD life. ((Criminal orientated suggestion))

14 minutes ago, thiggins19 said:

Official factions can import armour.

Other factions can import armour, but nobody does it. 

Right now armour costs 40k. (Ive heard its 25% armour so its half of what PD get for free)

If I decided I wanted to import armour I need to import 10 as thats the minimum order. So it would cost 400k for 10 people to get less armour than the police. 

Nobody buys armour because its not worth the money.

Then when PD get in a gunfight and they take damage to their armour.. ohh dont worry they have an unlimited supply of armour and guns inside their cruiser 

6 minutes ago, MikeyyyG said:

Other factions can import armour, but nobody does it. 

Right now armour costs 40k. (Ive heard its 25% armour so its half of what PD get for free)

If I decided I wanted to import armour I need to import 10 as thats the minimum order. So it would cost 400k for 10 people to get less armour than the police. 

Nobody buys armour because its not worth the money.

Then when PD get in a gunfight and they take damage to their armour.. ohh dont worry they have an unlimited supply of armour and guns inside their cruiser 

You're right, PD = OP. Wasn't arguing that. Was just saying you can import armour. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

Hey.

I don't think a reaction would be enough compared to all the effort you put into this. I appreciate it, and you. Thank you for taking the time to write all that.

Hey thanks for thanking me, I'm happy to contribute, I hope the developers catch wind of my suggestions and that some day we can sit down over discord and talk about it.

2 minutes ago, Sandiego said:

+1 crim RP is dying off right now,they even removed the 2 hours cap at prison and I understand that they are trying to focus on civ RP but there is nothing to do as a civilian...

How is there nothing to do as a civilian? I literally went to a wedding my first day on the server. There was a dirtbike race a couple of days later. There's several civillian jobs to occupy. Crim rp isn't dying off because there's more time to rp in prison. It's dying off because the systems implemented for them don't facilitate interaction.

3 minutes ago, Alverin said:

How is there nothing to do as a civilian? I literally went to a wedding my first day on the server. There was a dirtbike race a couple of days later. There's several civillian jobs to occupy. Crim rp isn't dying off because there's more time to rp in prison. It's dying off because the systems implemented for them don't facilitate interaction.

Right,I have been playing for around a year now so I probably have a different POV,for me criminal RP is dying off and civilian is pretty boring and you will feel that yourself with time

13 hours ago, gohena said:

I am suggesting drug labs should be heavily buffed and made so maybe only official gangs can access them, i think that would make sense

I agree on buffing the drug labs but why do you want to make crime related stuff only available to official gangs?

How about lets make all crime activities only available to official gangs so smaller gangs and small bunch of people that do not want to be an official gang or haven't been made an official gang yet, can't do anything crime related. Official gangs already get enough buffs over non-official gangs and small gangs already have a low enough chance to win because most official gangs are allied.

4 hours ago, xCKube said:

I agree on buffing the drug labs but why do you want to make crime related stuff only available to official gangs?

How about lets make all crime activities only available to official gangs so smaller gangs and small bunch of people that do not want to be an official gang or haven't been made an official gang yet, can't do anything crime related. Official gangs already get enough buffs over non-official gangs and small gangs already have a low enough chance to win because most official gangs are allied.

i don't its just a suggestion it should not be taking to seriously it would make more sense for only people who are part of gangs to access them or gangs in the process of becoming officials ones, that why towards the end i added that we can leave the old labs, but official gangs can import there own labs that pay wayyyy more or which lets them produce drugs faster.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2019 at 1:36 AM, JayG said:

not to mention you can't shoot another Gang Member because he hasn't shot even though he has come to the scene for a reason not saying kill on sight but at least have some more rules that imply you're allowed to do something to them because people abuse this rule too much, be ready and know he's/she is  there and chasing you for a reason I'm sure you have all had it where you're in a chase but can't shoot the guy/girl because he/she is  just simply updating on the radio but they have chosen to join the activity/ arrive at the scene  in the same Mask/Clothing and you can't do shit until he/she pops off/ shoots but you know full well they're Gang affiliated and they're here to kill you because of the current Player you had interactionss with were Affiliated, for instance, you kill a member then five more pull up in the affiliated colored car wearing the same masks/clothing like mentioned surely you know why they're here? maybe worth looking into,

Maybe official gangs could have some sort of exclusive clothing item available to them, much like the official civilian factions? And then when that clothing is equipped, and if two gangs are at war, you could have KOS on enemy gang members if both you and they are wearing your official 'uniforms'. I'm not sure if this would be possible because the civ factions require a scripted full change of outfit rather than equipping a simple item of clothing, and it would somewhat limit the creative freedom to design your own outfit, but it could be a solution that makes gang wars more legitimate within the server rules. We could actually have drivebys, assassinations and other fun and realistic gang war events that are currently prevented by DM rules, forcing gangs at war to have contrived 'hands up or we shoot' moments that would not happen IRL

• Like 2

Malcolm couldn't have said it better the server is lacking fixed Gang rules all together needs to be a separate section as of what you can and can't do and also Gang moderators that aren't In any Gangs to stop abuse i like your idea of a fixed clothing or just even a rule that sums up if you're in affiliations and arrive at a scene you can KOS them as everyone's just abusing the fact no one can do anything once they turn up to a backup call and this is dumb because how you going to claim to be in a Gang and not expect to get shot once u go to a backup call wearing affiliations, as I say in my other comment NO AFFILIATIONS you can't do anything if anything happens that player files a report..

By AFFILIATIONS for people that don't know if you have anything such as the same mask color clothing bandana n such and arrive at a backup or chase someone whilst in these after your fellow members shot them you're able to be KOSED.

I'm currently banned on a 3-week wait for VDM when the player was trying to kill my members and swerved into my car but due to me not having any footage I couldn't really defend myself properly. another because I was in a shootout with an Offical Gang member. His friend chose to turn up me thinking it's him same mask n all that kills him but falls under DM rule... 

Edited by JayG
  • Like 2

Just now, Brandon Powers said:

-1 Making drugs labs official only is not the way to go forward, the momentum that small little groups of just starting out criminals need to overcome the large locked groups of criminals is needed with the mobile labs.

if you read the entire thing towards the end i added current drug labs can stay as is for smaller gangs, but official gangs can import there own drug labs which pay more and makes them cook faster and for efficient.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, gohena said:

if you read the entire thing towards the end i added current drug labs can stay as is for smaller gangs, but official gangs can import there own drug labs which pay more and makes them cook faster and for efficient.

I were thinking the same thing people kinda read stuff and only take in what they want, I love this thread at least someone's actually trying to get the Gang scene better and make it fun, you have my support fully on this,

Edited by JayG

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.