ZenGirl

Please fix cruise control malfunction

Every ticket I have ever received has been due to cruise control malfunction, it just randomly stops working. It is quite unfair because I make full effort to never go over 70 in the city and continue to get tickets due to random cruise control failure. Not only does this risk my job but it's also very expensive. I hope this bug can be fixed.

Thank you

• Upvote 3

If I am not mistaken, this issue occurs when you don't load in properly, which mostly happens when approaching crowded area's, which is mostly NCZ's, which is mostly the area with speedcamera's.
If you approach those area's at quite some speed, things will have delays. I mostly see this with Police Cruisers. If you approach some of these area's, you can't toggle sirens for a while, you can't get backupcall locations updated, you can't toggle cruise control and people dont always fully load in. And after a few seconds (depending on how crowded it is and how fast you went), everything will trigger at the same time. 
Next to that, I personally never experienced saying my cruise control was set and I still was able to exceed the set limit, but that could be mostly due to the fact that I am one of the slower drivers on the server.

Edited by Yputi
  • Upvote 1

Most of my tickets are because of this as well. I /cruise 79 and toggle it. Take off in my car and.. oh I am going 100. Stop and repeat the process.. Happens again. I have to get out of my vehicle and get back in, and then set my cruise again and it usually fixes it. It is a pain in the ass and does make me a bit sour when a ticket was the result of a bug rather than me making a driving error.

driving for a second or 2 and then toggeling it will fix it 100% for me atleast.
Just make sure to toggle, even if you enabled it before exiting the car. Just turn it off and on again then. 0 issues I had with this.

Edited by Yputi

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.