Astrox

House interiors.

House Interiors.

House interiors are essential to the RP provided from actually buying a house, if you spend 2 million on a house in the hills, the interior should replicate that - or if you spend $200,000 on an apartment in the city, it should also replicate that.

My suggestion is;

Allowing people to chose the preset house interior or choosing an empty interior of-which they can personally furnish. This would be done by a command (/sethouseinterior [value] index: 0 - Stock Interior, 1 - Empty Interior)

Not only does this provide another if not a few more civilian job opportunities; Interior Designer, Construction worker, ect. it also allows for more creativity and character uniqueness, for example a clown would have a really brightly coloured "wacky" interior, and a businessman might have a darker, penthouse styled house. 

One of the biggest arguments for this would be; what if someone buys a cheap 1G house and makes a really nice interior out of it, the answer to this would be, if they have the money for the furniture to completely furnish it in the way that they want, then let them go for it. Home renovations happen very often IRL and I personally know people who have renovated their estate homes (estate being an estate block, not a manor). 

This also allows people to actually own huge ass homes - if they spend $10,000,000 on a mega-mansion, the interior should also be as nice as the exterior and possibly host multiple recreation rooms like a gym, studio, ect.

GTA V has supplied us with endless assets, not using them is a waste of creativity and potential.

Here are some GTA V interiors:

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2019.01.21Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2019.01.21Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2019.01.21Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2019.01.21Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2019.01.21Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2019.03.27Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2019.03.27Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2019.03.27Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2019.03.27

Maybe I'm crazy, but I think this would be amazing.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.