SA Brian Jennings

Store Robberies with new store system

I believe the new general stores should have to be cleared out of cash from the drawer, similar to how the ATMs are setup. Robberies should effect the store owners ( require them to hire security and/or clean out register consistently ). Robberies should only be able to remove the current "cash" the teller has on hand ( or a percentage of current holdings ). This type of gameplay allows for a higher rp experience and doesn't allow these new store owners to have a risk free business.   

• Like 1

This is another one of those suggestions that I might support if there were realistic consequences for armed robbery, but as it stands people do it for fun sometimes, as it carries very little risk even if caught. With that in mind, I don't think allowing them to effectively neutralize a new business is a good plan. 

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Copperhorse said:

I think adding the player owned stores to the Money Trucker jobs would be a good idea. Have them take money from the store registers and bring them to the bank or something. These can also be player ordered just like how they order inventory from truckers.

This would be really good idea 

I like it, but in order for this to work store, robbery needs to be changed as a system because currently police can never come on time and arrest you if you have done it more then few times and got used to the mechanics...They do not get notified before he puts hands down, and by then you are already exiting the store and getting in your vehicle, so how are they ever supposed to catch up 😕

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.