Sauer Stein

Fastest way to make money?

I would suggest you checking all the jobs around by yourself, you'll make the call on this one..And it also might depend on what you're roleplaying.

In my opinion, fishing is way better than courier job because you drive your own vehicle...but you'll need to buy one.

Some give more $ in less time, others are just hugely enjoyable, like bus driver job.

Keep in mind that Roleplaying isn't 100% grinding. Get to know people around, acutally roleplay with each person you find...maybe they offer you a job into their organisation/gang or something. Enjoy your stay, don't be focusing just on earning money.

TL:DR - Gotta figure it out IC'ly.

Edited by Bistek

4 minutes ago, Bistek said:

Please guys, let's not encourage a newcomer doing something bad

Scamming is against the rules, the bank is a No Crime Zone....pretty much wrong.

I've got told by multiple admins that scamming, stealing at no crime zone as allowed 🙂

28 minutes ago, Bistek said:

Scamming is against the rules, the bank is a No Crime Zone....pretty much wrong.

With the new rules it is allowed but only on certain types of scamming. 

I.E: i can say im selling my Rapid GT Classic for a lower price than normal to entice people with the condition that i want to tax evade, if they accept and give me the money from the ATM i can just put it into my account and never speak to them again, this would not be breaking a rule. Same with houses, if you are looking to tax evade and get scammed as either the buyer or seller, its entirely on you.

so @Hoza is right, its probably one of the best ways to make money and you wouldn't be breaking any rules

7 minutes ago, TheCanadian said:

With the new rules it is allowed but only on certain types of scamming. 

I.E: i can say im selling my Rapid GT Classic for a lower price than normal to entice people with the condition that i want to tax evade, if they accept and give me the money from the ATM i can just put it into my account and never speak to them again, this would not be breaking a rule. Same with houses, if you are looking to tax evade and get scammed as either the buyer or seller, its entirely on you.

so @Hoza is right, its probably one of the best ways to make money and you wouldn't be breaking any rules

Oh I'm sorry...when you say 'this new rule', how long are we speaking?

This sounds way too absurd in my opinion, tho.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.