Vubey

Your application is received and is awaiting admin approval

I have been curently waiting exactly 17days for my application approval. Did the admins miss my application or what? I know there is 2300+ applications but cmon 17days is not normal. What if my application gets denied? Then i will need to wait for another 2-3weeks.

The best thing you can do in that case is be patient. Most new players had to wait a long period of time to be approved. People reviewing application do not get paid and do it on their free time.

also if you think you might be refused it means you might not have enough RP experience. While waiting feel free to watch RP streams and learn more about RP if you do not have much experience.

On 4/17/2019 at 5:41 AM, Jayyqc said:

The best thing you can do in that case is be patient. Most new players had to wait a long period of time to be approved. People reviewing application do not get paid and do it on their free time.

also if you think you might be refused it means you might not have enough RP experience. While waiting feel free to watch RP streams and learn more about RP if you do not have much experience.

How does one gain RP experience if you do not let them join the server? Do you expect them to sign up on someone elses server and get denied as well?

If Eclipse want a better roleplay environment they need to enlarge their player base to increase roleplay opportunities. As long as this writen application process is in play this will never happen. Keep the quiz and remove the manual labour for the quiz people.  

^ Aye. They want people with RP expierence yet we can't join because of denial for such silly things like bad application. This is why we have these people called "Admins/ Moderators" so that they can control servers and keep them clean. i logged in for the very first time into GTA RP (eclipse) last night, and still waiting for to able to play the game....eventually i will just delete the rage launcher and forget about it . And this isnt me trolling, it ssimply a time waster for us people to wait around to play a GAME.

On 4/16/2019 at 3:35 PM, Vubey said:

cmon 17days is not normal

You're right, it isn't normal.  Normal wait times were 24-72hrs before streamers started playing GTA V RP and drummed up an explosive amount of interest.  I get your frustration but you need to realize the application is there to filter out people who are only here to troll or have no interest in learning about the rules.  Admins and moderators can ban people for breaking the rules, but the act of breaking the rules often ruins RP scenes in the process and it's better to not have rulebreakers to begin with rather than have them ruin other people's fun and then ban them.

Think of it this way.  Would you rather get blasted by a cheater in some FPS all night and have your fun ruined, and then the cheater is banned the next day... or no cheater at all and not have your fun ruined that day?

On 6/4/2019 at 7:14 AM, tomashen said:

i just found out in discord ... it takes how long ? 3 weeks? 😄 to play a GAME. wow....

See this is exactly the kind of stuff we try to filter out. RP to a lot of people is a release, a creative outlet, and a tandem writing experience. Not just "a game" they expect a level of commitment and realism that requires respect for the server and the people you RP with that isn't in games like fortnite and gta online...

I myself have a disability that keeps me from doing a lot of what I do in game ever... this server and the people in it have given me a place to taste that freedom. Please if you get accepted, treat the server as a bit more than just a game. Thank you.

PS: Not just 2 weeks ago the wait time was over a month... we are doing the best we can...

Edited by Wizzidy

On 6/4/2019 at 12:42 AM, stocky789 said:

How does one gain RP experience if you do not let them join the server? Do you expect them to sign up on someone elses server and get denied as well?

If Eclipse want a better roleplay environment they need to enlarge their player base to increase roleplay opportunities. As long as this writen application process is in play this will never happen. Keep the quiz and remove the manual labour for the quiz people.  

On 6/4/2019 at 4:55 AM, tomashen said:

^ Aye. They want people with RP expierence yet we can't join because of denial for such silly things like bad application. This is why we have these people called "Admins/ Moderators" so that they can control servers and keep them clean. i logged in for the very first time into GTA RP (eclipse) last night, and still waiting for to able to play the game....eventually i will just delete the rage launcher and forget about it . And this isnt me trolling, it ssimply a time waster for us people to wait around to play a GAME.

There are lots of places to RP that are not GTA online to practice. You can RP in discord with friends, or at DnD games... he was just suggesting that if you feel scared or nervous about your performance, use your wait time as a warm up time.

22 hours ago, Theangryhippo said:

I got denied reason being as stated in my denial in game ",,,," Not sure what that's about. I'm very interested in joining and actively participating in the rp but it wont let me do another app in game and don't have a specific reason I got denied. Any help??

I got the same denial reason. It would be nice if they could at least give a reason and tell us how to apply again in the future.