Hartax

I got 35 unpaid tickets.

Got arrested because of unpaid tickets today. When i served my time i'm still left with 35 unpaid tickets. I need to pay 87,000 in order to not get arrested again. Literally joined a week ago and thought tickets would get removed when they turned into arrest warrants, rip me. Gonna cycle in and out of jail for the rest of my life. 

Question. Does the ticket get removed if I serve time for it. Thats what happens in real life. 

Edited by Hartax

Just now, xxxJustTimmy said:

I got over 100 tickets at the moment.. From my understanding of them the ones that are over 3 days old go away after you serve jail time.. so wait 3 days don't get any tickets then turn yourself in and poof all the tickets should be gone.

Thanks god. Thought I had no chance. 

serving jail doesn't release you from paying tickets. would make no sence and all criminals would never pay em if they can just stay afk in jail to get rid of them. would be nice if you could work public comunity works to get them removed but just staying afk in jail to remove em is really not a way to do.

34 minutes ago, Kes said:

serving jail doesn't release you from paying tickets. would make no sence and all criminals would never pay em if they can just stay afk in jail to get rid of them. would be nice if you could work public comunity works to get them removed but just staying afk in jail to remove em is really not a way to do.

Yeah but having 2,500$ auto tickets for tapping w randomly in the city for new players isin't really a great idea either. Especially with cruise control being so funky.   

1 hour ago, Eshu said:

Yeah but having 2,500$ auto tickets for tapping w randomly in the city for new players isin't really a great idea either. Especially with cruise control being so funky.   

well dont speed at NCZ and you will be good. 

They won't go away. I got to pay 200k in order to get my tickets paid and get the car i just bought from the impound. I joined the server two weeks ago, so im fucked. Gonna come back to the server if they remove or change the ticket system, right now its unplayable for new players who didn't know about the ticket system.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Louis said:

They won't go away. I got to pay 200k in order to get my tickets paid and get the car i just bought from the impound. I joined the server two weeks ago, so im fucked. Gonna come back to the server if they remove or change the ticket system, right now its unplayable for new players who didn't know about the ticket system.

After about 3 tickets don't you think that maybe you could have realised something was going on with all these messages you're getting? Or after 10, 15, 25 even. 35 tickets that you didn't know about? Right...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, flow said:

After about 3 tickets don't you think that maybe you could have realised something was going on with all these messages you're getting? Or after 10, 15, 25 even. 35 tickets that you didn't know about? Right...

Thought you could serve jailtime instead of paying the ticket at the time lul

1 minute ago, Elite said:

ticketing system is not good, even in stolen car with mask and turned off phone they fine you, that make also 0 sense

ticket system is supposed to protect nczs, its not supposed to be comparable to IRL as what if someone steals your car they can rack up thousands of dollars of fines, that would be even more frustrating. Plus too many people wear masks all the time, they also need to be punished for speeding

37 minutes ago, Elite said:

ticketing system is not good, even in stolen car with mask and turned off phone they fine you, that make also 0 sense

It makes zero sense that people can openly carry a gun + wear a mask and won't be punished for it. There's no cameras to record, if you basicly don't get caught in middle of the crime, you're free to go since there is no witnesses even on the day light.

Edited by Scott Cleverley

9 hours ago, Louis said:

Surely after getting one ticket you'll wonder why you just got a text saying your speeding?

The speed cameras are there to avoid people from speeding in nczs, which is in fact a rule break. You cant say you didn't know about them as your excuse to 40 tickets when it's very obvious when you get a ticket..

10 hours ago, Harry Harmone said:

Surely after getting one ticket you'll wonder why you just got a text saying your speeding?

The speed cameras are there to avoid people from speeding in nczs, which is in fact a rule break. You cant say you didn't know about them as your excuse to 40 tickets when it's very obvious when you get a ticket..

yeah, it definitely removes speeders from the nczs because all the players who did have quit. Impossible to get out of debt in this server. Probably the reason why after getting 2000+ applications daily the server still looks dead.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.