Hoza

Parking Authority Job

So I was thinking.. As there isn't a lot of jobs for people to do ( lets be realistic ) I thought of a job idea.

Parking Authority.. Basically what I've realized Police officers need to give out tickets to cars at like Bank, and MD and other NCZ and a lot of the time they don't do that as that could be considered as *boring* or just not having time. To ensure the 'parking tickets, and pay' works correctly you could create a job accessible for everyone called Parking Authority or some kind of those lines. Basically what they're job would be is to patrol the city for illegally parked cars, and give out tickets. Money could vary and go for like 'populated' areas like LS Bank and MD for less , and like unpopular areas like Sandy MD or anywhere those lines for more higher pay rates as they're outside of the town. Also coding the job.. I think it shouldn't be too hard as the parking tickets system is already added into the server, it would just need to be worked on permissions and creating the job itself.

• Like 1

We should have parking guards that drives through the zones and put more parking fees in the lots. We get maybe 300 dollars for every vehicle we give a ticket too, similar salary to the tollbooth. Admins cant be Active on deleting the vehicles enough right now to make it unworthy to not park your car like a slob.

We should have some outfit for it too

Edited by Pelle

We need a faction which is not as demanding as an officer and instead fines cars that are parked in incorrect areas. For this faction, all you need to do is drive around and leave tickets on player's cars that are parking incorrectly. Clearly training will be involved, but it will be might lighter than an officer. Honestly, it's an eyesore seeing cars parking at red curbs and having no penalty against them. Officers tell us to call mechanics and there aren't enough mechanics to tow all these cars. So the solution is simple, a faction that fines these people until they realize where to park. Also towing is harsher than just a fine, so I don't just want everyone's car towed.

Edited by Trenix

+1 

There are always constant illegal parking more than PD can handle honestly. And if there would be a designated separate group tasked with parking enforcement, it could even specify or separate the penalties of parking.

• Parking next to a Red Curb / No Standing Anytime / Active Driveway ($500)
  • Parking on Sidewalk/Curb ($250)
  • Parking where emergency vehicles are obstructed ($1000)
  • No Valid Parking Permit Displayed ($800)
Edited by Percival

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.