Kai

Keep your fishing rod out after catching a fish

Whilst I've already posted a suggestion to make fishing more interested, this is not the same thing.

Fishing right now is pretty fun, and can be a chill way of getting away from everything and just fishing.  My issue however is the way your fishing rod goes back into your inventory after every fish you catch.  Simply allow us to keep it out, hitting K whenever we get a bite.

With the current system of having to press K to catch one - having the rod out for good until cancelled does not create an AFK fishing problem, as if they aren't hitting K they aren't catching a thing.

This would make our lives fishing much easier.

Also like to note, that the time it takes the fish animation to reel in, it is more than enough time to open inventory and hover your mouse over USE, and its immediately back in the water. So even if your pole stayed out, your suggested change would not make fishing faster. Just easier to hotkey/script.

I took having to hit USE each time as a way to simulate recasting....

Edited by Jasmine

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.