Yputi

Duo jobs

So I was doing the garbage job today since forever and I was thinking back about a GTA online heist I did once where you had to collect garbage with others. That got me thinking...

So I thought it would be cool to implemend some duo-job functionality to the server. For example:
Garbage truck: One driver and one collector.
Postal: Same, driver, deliverer.
Etc.

All the vehicles got 2 seats and IRL (especially for garbage) you mostly see more then one person doing the job. I also think this adds some more interaction with players, just by actually working together, having a chat while driving and more.

I know this idea is really... just an idea. I have no details on how I would like this to be implemented, so feel free to leave some idea's!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

+1

This would make simple jobs more interactive and interesting. The only thing(s) that would need to be worked out is how to pay the players per service completed and also if you would still have the option to work solo if you wanted to (which I think you should)

Edited by cautiouscrowe

+1 ….As long as the option to go solo remains. I like vegging out in my ATM truck and cruising the city without having to worry about conversations and answering radios. Even though I am a Cab driver, I still find time to chill in the ATM truck. I wouldn't want to lose that exclusive time with myself.

+1 

This would be pretty cool, this aswell as adding in more intereaction with jobs and the general community like someone mentioned that there should be actual bus routes that people with the the bus driver job can pick up people and it can be a cheaper way to get around the city. 

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.